Mouse-Over Insta-AOE Casting with razer synapse

I'm trying to bind a mouse and click macro with razer, but it never wants to actually place the aoe down. It selects it fine, but never clicks/places. I used this macro fine last expansion too, any ideas? This is for rain of fire.

So you want to bypass the need for the targeting reticule and have it straight on a single bind ?
    That is automation not supported by the default UI, and is against the Terms of Use.
    Now whether that is detectable is another matter and not one any of us can answer with any certainty, but not recommended for that reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    You have to create a macro on the mouse profile, not an in game macro. I've done it with Heroic Leap for it to leap where I'm pointing to. When you make the macro, make sure you tell it to click at the end which is what actually places the aoe down.
    Check out my game, Craftsmith, on the Google Play Store!

Quote Originally Posted by MrKnubbles View Post
    You have to create a macro on the mouse profile, not an in game macro. I've done it with Heroic Leap for it to leap where I'm pointing to. When you make the macro, make sure you tell it to click at the end which is what actually places the aoe down.
    Yes it does have to done out of game, but that falls foul of the Terms of Use as I described above.
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Yes it does have to done out of game, but that falls foul of the Terms of Use as I described above.
    I know it does... But honestly it shouldn't. Games like League of Legends have this functionality built in. Why WoW doesn't is beyond me.

While it's against the rules, ignore people saying you'll get banned hurhur, you won't. I've been doing it for a long time. <snip>

Removed instructions. Please refer to the forum rules.
    ~ Treeston
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2013-12-14 at 09:00 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

Quote Originally Posted by -Skye View Post
    While it's against the rules, ignore people saying you'll get banned hurhur, you won't. <snip>
    Nobody mentioned bans.
    Breaking the terms of use does not equal a ban in many cases, but perhaps an escalation depending on the circumstances.
    I just don't think actively encouraging players to break the terms of use is a good idea.
    Let people make their own decisions once they have all the information, and knowledge of potential consequences however unlikely from your experience.

Whether you agree with that rule or not, it is there.
    Perhaps take it up with blizzard on the forums.
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2013-12-14 at 09:00 AM.

While it's against the rules, ignore people saying you'll get banned hurhur, you won't. I've been doing it for a long time. <snip>

~ Treeston
    Are you fucking kidding me? Pull that stick out your arse. Honestly.
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

Deleted
    Are you fucking kidding me? Pull that stick out your arse. Honestly.
    If you have any issue with moderation, feel free to contact any super moderator or admin via PM.

Deleted

~ Treeston
    Removing instructions how to make 2 click macro, rofl This is just priceless

Quote Originally Posted by Gragagrogog View Post
    Removing instructions how to make 2 click macro, rofl This is just priceless
    Encouraging people to break the terms of use is what it was, and the reason for its removal.

From the rules linked.
    The following topics are not to be discussed on MMO-Champion on penalty of ban.
    Activities considered illegal by Blizzard Entertainment (botting, hacking, cheating, exploiting,...)
    Nothing funny about it.