Page 16 of 55 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    why is GC thrown under the bus and not metzen? I havent seen any good lore in the game since wrath.

He will subscribe again in a month. Lulz

Deleted
    Can't say I'll miss him.

Hopefully we'll get that new blood I was hoping for.

Totally expected this, I'm not surprised he's taking the fall for the subscription loss. A loss that has happened not just due to the age of the game.

I haven't been fond of the game's direction since Wrath. And since I am not a Blizzard employee and have no insider knowledge as to the inner workings of the company, I have no idea whether he deserved what has happened to him.

In that spirit, I wish him all the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Moradim View Post
    why is GC thrown under the bus and not metzen? I havent seen any good lore in the game since wrath.
    because he left on his own.

Having a ret pally party at 3pm est today, come and celebrate the good news!

Crap I liked the guy

I'm going to keep an eye out for where he ends up, and what he works on. And when that releases, if it's a game, I will very likely give it a try.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

Greg, stay away from other games. Your "input" is not welcome outside WoW and its "community".
    My wife came to me and asked: "What have you done to the poor cat? She is half dead..."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moradim View Post
    Lore is subjective, 300k shatters in PVP isn't. That's why GC is thrown under the bus, figuratively speaking that is.

Nothing is gonna change. Just a new face to blame

any proof he got fired? i read in his statement, that it is HIS will to leave blizzard and not that he have to go...

Quote Originally Posted by Heldamon View Post
    He will subscribe again in a month. Lulz
    Nah, he'll wait for 6.0, then play for a month, quit again, and be back for 6.1 <giggle>

Quote Originally Posted by Iseeyou View Post
    Here we go.

Be prepared for massive other surprise the next month.

This is just the beginning.

Dont blame them. Who want to stay in a sinking boat?
    Ya 7 million subs on ONE property tells us that blizzard is a sinking ship, and even if wow is the sinking ship of blizzard it still has the most subs of ANY game in the past 9 years. Blizzard also has alot of other properties coming out that will surely rake in some money. SO i dont know how billions and billions of dollars in blizzard pockets indicates a sinking ship....but i digress, do go on.

But....where will we get the overly designed fish?

Quote Originally Posted by Fleugen View Post
    And your opinion, in my opinion, sounds like a conspiracy theory.

It can never be just what it is with this community. It's always a secret behind locked doors sealed with a key broken into three parts. Maybe GC just LEFT for christ sake.
    You don't just leave jobs like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    nothing will change really. blizzard =/= greg.

things might even get better on the long run, who knows ?

I never understood all the hate Ghostcrawler got. Surely he was the most visible but seriously, he was certainly not the only person making the decisions. More to the contrary I'd guess. Not to mention claiming vanilla and tbc rocked and the game started suck since Greg was on board is bs also. Vanilla and TBC weren't that great to begin with and this game never had proper class balance either. Oh well...

Quote Originally Posted by Jevlin View Post
    Lore is subjective, 300k shatters in PVP isn't. That's why GC is thrown under the bus, figuratively speaking that is.
    we might actually live to see a mage nerf.

hard to believe, really.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    You don't just leave jobs like that.
    That depends on what is replacing it.