Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RedRioth View Post
    I would love a way to see where my Mages blink ends. Like a copy of my char, a bit transparant and some shimmery blue smoke around him, or something with a blue line on the floor (does not have to be that complex, a blue shimmery dot would be anough). and maby something simular for the classes that have "blinks" to track where theyl end up, Hunters dissengage for example.
    Great idea!

Deleted
    Unchain the transmog, I would like to wear any models I've collected.
    - Removal of all buffs ingame
    - More random glyph things.

One of the things i want to see most happen this expansion, is future stories start to develop. While we're here and there, it's hard to believe that all these villains and baddies are just waiting their turn to spring up. Would if the Alliance could have a new rogue(not the class) character appear who is an anti hero, who ends in a patch or 2 becoming a major threat.

We always go from villain to villain and the only time one survives is when his patch to be killed again pops up. So start developing villains ahead of time. Have them do things in zones we no longer go to. None of those areas get love anymore, even from a lore view.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd like all titles and mounts to be account wide, not just most.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Canada,we've got freedom too, except we don't pretend to be american when we travel.
    Darker nights ofc....and, also...
    5 or 10 man flying mounts, with: a button to push that displays a red light when clicked and held, and upon release turns green. Passengers may then dismount and paratroop from the mount. Possibly a tiny npc dwarf/orc jumpmaster on the edge of the mount yelling go! go! go!.
    My server has outstanding wpvp, this could hardly hurt that.
    (sorry pve servers)

Also more frequent bot sweeps.
    "There are other sites on the internet designed for people to make friends or relationships. This isn't one" Darsithis Super Moderator
    Proof that the mmochamp community can be a bitter and lonely place. What a shame.

account wide void storage

bank made account wide with more slots for bags

some reps made account wide *cough,cough* cloud serpent *cough,cough*

Old expansion raids switched to 2 lock outs a week (like asia gets, but only on past expansion raids, for farming transmog)

more hair styles

last but not least,

give mining a mount, let me ride a giant boulder around.

I'd like to see Monk Zen Cloud reverted at least partially back to Druid Flight Form like it was in 5.0 before they nerfed it down to "ground mount speed but can fly and cancels if something feels slightly pissed in your general direction."
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

15+ Year Old Account
    interface for outdated setpieces. like the pet battle. once you own it and the content is outdated (only expansion wise), it will show up in an actual interface and not take up bag/bank space. only applyable to set pieces. nonset still needs to be stored on the bank or whereever.

better sorting method / generally slightly tuned interface for transmog.

1. Improved combat text (scaling, icons, and spell damage school colors should be shown)
    2. Some more in game auras for eg for ToTH (Hunters)

10+ Year Old Account
    New warrior combat animation. If monks can have their, we can have them as well

Quote Originally Posted by Guts the Black Swordsman View Post
    Night time actually being more dark
    If they made the day to night transition like Simon's Quest I would probably legitimately die from laughter.

I'd like to see the return of class quests. Remember having to quest to get berserker stance? That was fun! They took a step in the right direction with the green fire quest for Warlocks, but even that could be elaborated on more on a class by class system. So far I haven't heard anything announced that I think isn't a worthwhile addition, though, so that's good.

1) day-night cycles and at night certain creatures eye would lit up, the could also be fireflies buzzing about etc.. Cities street light/pavement light lights up and can be shot, only to have a repairman run up and start fixing it...

2) Armor/weapon hilt dyes {inscription prof can easily be modified to add this}

3) More fun minor glyphs, with some altering char appearance and more minor glyph slots...

4) Any mount can carry one/two additional ally with a purchase of upgraded mount saddle...

#1 isn't such a easy fix but that an idea i would love to see...

Legendary transmog
    More scripted events, like attacks on major cities
    More two person mounts
    The ability to combine old tier sets into one slot items for xmog

10+ Year Old Account
    Another page for void storage, or some option to expand.

I'm also down for darker nights, you bet!
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

Allow legendaries to be xmogged (to be xmogged over, not xmogged to)

Darker nights, more intense weather

Way to get npc-only recolors of gears (lookin' at you, Lord Godfrey)
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Darker nights, more weather effects, better holiday/event stuff and stealth for my WW monk!

The allowance for each specific character to have more macros saved.

Deleted
    I'd like a transmog window where you can make your own sets from gear you have and save them there.

Similiar to the screen that shows your own decks in Hearthstone

I dream for a day when the profession daily CD becomes weekly, just like VP cap for LFD
    If I can't log in every day, I still will be able to get use of it

At least some more unique class animations (similar to what Monks got)
    Minor glyphs for most/all attacks that have had their animations changed in the past (Templar's Verdict, Ring of Peace, etc)
    Darker nights & more weather effects (as already mentioned throughout the thread)