Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I brought all my toons to lvl 5 in WvW because that only requires 2k xp each time instead of 5. Easy 40 levels
    In most cases, I understand the other side's viewpoint and how they came to it, but cannot tolerate their stubbornness to not see mine (the right one).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Meledelion View Post
    I brought all my toons to lvl 5 in WvW because that only requires 2k xp each time instead of 5. Easy 40 levels
    uh... what?

I call it WvW Levels, some call it WvW ranks: For each rank you need a certain amount of WvW experience, the list is like this:
    1 1000
    2 1000
    3 1000
    4 2000
    5+ 5000
    this means that the first levels only cost 5000 wXP while the ones above 5 cost 5k wXP each.
    So since they are merging the ranks of each toon to be account wide instead of toon wide my level will be 8 (amount of alt-toons) *5 (wvw level) = +40 to my main toon.

So it took me 5k*8=40k wXP vs 5k*40 = 200k wXP.
    In most cases, I understand the other side's viewpoint and how they came to it, but cannot tolerate their stubbornness to not see mine (the right one).

10+ Year Old Account
    The new Edge of the Mists map will be regionwide - you will keep the same color between the Mist War and the Edge of the Mists. Every blue server is on the same Edge of the Mists team, every red server will be grouped together, every green server, etc.

https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/foru...the-Mists-Team

And for the new queueing system, not only will it show your position in queue, it will also show what map of WvW your contacts are on.

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/w...-improvements/
    Valar morghulis

Quote Originally Posted by zed zebes View Post
    Sad to hear that the account bound WXP won't be ready for this patch. Nice to see a queue notification in the UI though. .
    That sucks. I semi-recently switched from my necro to my guardian and it's so irritating to not have access to much of anything useful.

Quote Originally Posted by Meledelion View Post
    I think all mine are at least 5, but I suppose I should double check that. :P
    "We must now recognize that the greatest threat of freedom for us all is if we go back to eating ourselves out from within." - John Anderson

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Karizee View Post
    [...]

And for the new queueing system, not only will it show your position in queue, it will also show what map of WvW your contacts are on.

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/w...-improvements/
    Finally... !!

Deleted
    Why does it feel like the name Edge of the Mists was chosen very specifically?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lane View Post
    That sucks. I semi-recently switched from my necro to my guardian and it's so irritating to not have access to much of anything useful.
    Devon said that they were trying to get it in for this patch, but still working out some kinks and they would have more word for us on this soon (maybe on today's livestream?). I think the kinks may be related to the way WxP upgrades would scale with underlevels.

Quote Originally Posted by Ixuzcc View Post
    Yar, Blizz copied the Mists concept from the original Guild Wars: http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/The_mists

Careful before you go looking too much further, young padawan. It might blow your little mind when you discover just how deep the rabbit hole goes.
    Last edited by Karizee; 2014-01-31 at 01:19 PM.
    Valar morghulis

10+ Year Old Account
    That's one for the blue pill.
    Valar morghulis

Quote Originally Posted by Karizee View Post
    That's one for the blue pill.
    If you want any validation you need to stop pill popping the blue pill and stop being vague.

Just tell us or stfu.

<--- says that whenever he sees the matrix.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by Lane View Post

I think all mine are at least 5, but I suppose I should double check that. :P
    Yes, that's one of the main reasons I haven't been running alts in WvWvW. There's a huge disparity between my main and my second highest WXP character. My Mesmer is like 241 and my Guardian is like 21. Mes sucks for mob tagging, so it's harder to loot bag the Karma train with. I can loot up on Guardian or Necro, but then I lose all the buffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Yeah, because GW was the first work to ever use the word "mists".

And the word "mists" in WoW is totally used the in the same context.

One of your derpier moments.
    Pretty sure it was just a reply to the person implying Anet took Mists from Blizz, rather than serious, but either way.

Quote Originally Posted by Ixuzcc View Post
    Probably because it's based in the Mists?

oh dear god

oh dear god
    I... ummm... wut? I don't even know what to think about that.

haha, that's great

Deleted

oh dear god
    Ah, I see they added something for pvpers...;p

P.S. What the kitten?
    (bet they`ll make a kitten finisher at some point)

it makes me feel dirty and i am not sure why

10+ Year Old Account
    Quaggan bidet finisher.
    Valar morghulis

Maybe because it is a naked female quaggon pole dancing with water and there are mini quaggons dancing with her?
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.