Reading your articled Myobi, man, something is really wrong in here.

Looks like delusional behaviour all over while shouting "but i am a game developer! i do games!"
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    By the way, not sure if you guys seen it but:

https://forums.eveonline.com/default...s&t=472417&p=2

Appleton was the big "investor" all along... it’s simply that absurd. A "solid progress"..... /facepalm
    I knew something was up when he said he washed his hands of gm but still knew the latest states of operations.

I guess he just can't stand the idea that someone has said something and he doesn't have his commentary on their statement known for the whole world to see. Makes me wonder if he's largely ignored or feels unaccomplished/unappreciated in his day-to-day RL.

Quote Originally Posted by lawow74 View Post
    Makes me wonder if he's largely ignored or feels unaccomplished/unappreciated in his day-to-day RL.
    Of course he does; no matter how much he tries to kid himself, there has to be a part of his mind that is cognizant of the fact that he has yet to accomplish anything beyond regularly producing metaphorical compost. While amusing, no one is ever going to appreciate him for it and the truly sad fact is that he would otherwise be ignored.

Deleted
    Yay page 400!

Proctor doesn't like you Myobi. He deleted the posts on facebook

Back to ToA real quick:

http://trialsofascension.com/news/ar...s#.VvEPyOLhCM8

Might wanna read the discussion in there, most noteworthy Bazrake. It's hilarious. It simply doesn't stop on these forums, people take shit too real. We get furries who want to be animals; people who take dragons too serious and think they are for real; people who roleplay into alchemy way too seriously (MY SALVES WILL RULE THE WORLD!) and ofcourse, people who think they are developers. Those forums are amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by 8bithamster View Post
    Woot! part 4, also funny that the site is owned by one of the users of Tweakers.net, rather large dutch "tech" site. (yes, tech like that because they became pretty much "samsung and apple are god" drivel). Yet another site I frequent, but sadly never saw this stuff there
    Oeh. Me and my brother used to visit that site frequently back in the day. Or well, I don't anymore atleast.
    Last edited by mmoce27e1d5bc4; 2016-03-22 at 09:36 AM.

Lol.

He basically described a bad implementation of Skyrim combat system.

Quote Originally Posted by Marweinicus View Post
    Might wanna read the discussion in there, most noteworthy Bazrake. It's hilarious. It simply doesn't stop on these forums, people take shit too real. We get furries who want to be animals; people who take dragons too serious and think they are for real; people who roleplay into alchemy way too seriously (MY SALVES WILL RULE THE WORLD!) and ofcourse, people who think they are developers. Those forums are amazing.
    What Brax had to say was pretty lulzworthy too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brax
    Many will cry foul of the horrible designer that made dragons too hard. Forums will flow red with rage. I will become known as the designer that made a feature too hard and didn't pander to hand-holders. I will receive threats to my body and soul.
    Talk about delusions of grandeur!

Deleted
    Brax. Ghostcrawler V2!

James on why the t-shirts haven´t been sent out.
    "Really I have no idea why he didn't send them out as promised. He told me that he wasn't going to send them out since the game was no longer being made. Regardless though we had/have an obligation to send them out so he should have followed through. Truth be told that's one reason I parted ways with him. I will NOT speak negatively of him though. He is still a valued contact of mine and one I wish the best of luck to with his future projects. "

These were the guys who were fighting for the backers.. they were doing all this for the backers. The truth is that lumpyman didn´t think Jason actually had the t-shirts, and thus promising to send them out was an empty promise. When he got them, he said he didn´t have enough money to send them out.. despite earlier in the same week saying he could ´probably self-fund GreedMonger´. It is funny how all of James´ friends turn out to be nobodies, who just disappear after a few months.

So basically he again stopped doing whatever was he doing (certainly not a game) and that's it?

LOL.

So it started, got cancelled, got started, and then immediately got cancelled again. Will next week bring the rise of greedmonger once again?

I was hoping lumpy would be around to prove us all wrong after making his bold statements.
    Last edited by Post; 2016-03-23 at 09:41 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

Deleted
    Surprise everyone!

But...but...his custom code...code...code...code...

Seriously, I wonder if he finally will just ditch doing this under his real name entirely to get away from the reek of his past failures, or if his ego just won't let him? I see he claims he will on RPGCodex, but...

Ah well. Time and badly cobbled together frankengame projects will tell.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well, this is surprising to exactly no one. Let's hope his reputation is tarnished enough that the next attempt to lure money out of people's pockets without a product to show for it is stopped before it starts.
    BAD WOLF

So Myobi, I guess this (shutting down GM again) is Proctor's rebuttal to your four-part blog?

Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    Shit, I hope not... what a let down that would be =X
    I have a feeling it will be, at least for now. In the meantime, we just have to keep an eye out for more default asset game projects and give them a thorough poking to see if it starts leaking narcissistic indignation.

Yeah, my guess is this just his final realization, after 100 people have already said it, that he cannot use his real name and Greedmonger any more. There is no doubt he is just going to do the exact same thing using a fake name.

Do not get me wrong, there are thousands of people who throw garbage games up on Steam that are nothing but Unity Store Assets, most of whom do not have any experience making a real game. The thing that made Proctor, Proctor is his insane need to promote himself and hype his ´games´ before launch. Most fake devs seem content to just make some money stealing other people´s work, Proctors ego needs people to actually tell him he is a dev by using other people´s work. This is what is going to reveal his new ´alt´.. and also, I am sure he won´t be able to stop himself from blathering about his ´newest´ project in the skype group, so I will know what to look for.

Oh look he does the coward's way out and quietly cancels the game (again). Does not make any real post of rebuttals to Myobi, does not man up and admit he is wrong. All he does is prove that he can never finish anything he starts and that his name is ruined. I'm totally shocked at what happened.

How many times has he "put Greed Monger to rest for good"? What happened to ridding failures that hang over his head?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lawow74 View Post
    But...but...his custom code...code...code...code...

Seriously, I wonder if he finally will just ditch doing this under his real name entirely to get away from the reek of his past failures, or if his ego just won't let him? I see he claims he will on RPGCodex, but...

Ah well. Time and badly cobbled together frankengame projects will tell.
    He can change his name but people know what he looks like and he's forever synonymous with repeated abandonment, broken promises, whining, failures, etc. If any of these people change careers, would you hire them to do your taxes, change your brakes, or deliver your pizza without spitting on it?
    Last edited by dextersmith; 2016-03-23 at 08:45 PM.

I love how he slinks off to the shadows after abandoning another project. Hey Mr. Customcode you plan on showing your face around here with your comments as to why you FAILED another project? Or do we need to wait a few months (weeks) for you to announce a NEW project...err I mean you showing off packages you bought from other people and claiming it is your own 'custom' work. Lolz.