Warcraft 3 in battle net Application

I was told that Warcraft 3 had some beta experience in battle net application somehow, that it would install and run in w8 perfectly and what so ever.
    True or false?
    Cheers
    World PvP and how it stands/standed.
    World PvP isn't meant to be balanced, fair nor honorable. It's meant to be brutal, relentless, deadly.. and it's the survival of the fittest. It's a fight where everything goes and you use anything you can to survive and win. It's War.. a World of Warcraft where only the best survive!

False. The only form of WC3 in the Bnet launcher is a background image added in with the WoD prepatch, indicating that it would come to the platform (either as a remake or straight port to Bnet) eventually. No official word yet, though.

I'd love if they added WC3 to the launcher. Ideally with higher resolution patch

Thanks! Yeah I'd wish that was true too
    World PvP and how it stands/standed.
    World PvP isn't meant to be balanced, fair nor honorable. It's meant to be brutal, relentless, deadly.. and it's the survival of the fittest. It's a fight where everything goes and you use anything you can to survive and win. It's War.. a World of Warcraft where only the best survive!