Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Zero, I like the dungeon leveling experience so the boost would take that from me.
    pokemon x/y 3ds 3969-5096-1949 Abra, Espurr and Xatu

Have yet to use the one that came with my digital preorder.

Waiting to see how things pan out, and will probably use it mid expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    None, I haven't pre-ordered yet either.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

Quote Originally Posted by valax View Post
    none, i'm using the time since i had to resub for the mount(gj blizz gj) to level a shaman 7th character
    Don't forget, that you can ask GM to freeze your game time on account and also you have a right to demand return of game time, you're paid for, but not used. Don't let Blizzard milk you.
    Sorry for my bad english.
    WOW Signature.(Warning! 10.9Mb gif animation!) MWO Signature.(Warning! 3.9Mb gif animation!)
    I think it's really easy and even attractive to people to daydream about worst case scenarios©Bashiok
    "No flying - no sub" Club "No tiers in LFR - no sub" Club

Just the freebie to boost a monk.

Deleted
    I've only used the free one, and that was to boost my Paladin that I'd never gotten around to reaching max level on. I couldn't get a completely brand new 90 without any memories of them levelling up - call me sentimental, but if I haven't put time into a character, they just seem shallow to me at the level cap. Hence, I'm levelling all of my professions up through the old world and previous expansions on my Pala, not just camping in the Timeless Isle, and I'm planning to quest in all of the areas I would've been to anyway. Just feels wrong to have a max level with no reasonable amount of quests done, and no literal experience under their belt.

10+ Year Old Account
    Zero. Haven't pre-ordered yet either. Will when it gets closer, and it'll be an Orc Warrior(TOTALLY ORIGINAL!)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch.../dalaran/ryuji

Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead

10+ Year Old Account
    None. Haven't preordered, not sure who I'd use it on if I did. Probably use it on some random baby horde on another server for shits and giggles.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

My "free" one, that's it.

They aren't getting any more money out of me for shit I can do by myself, promotes laziness. Screw that.

I have my second account that I haven't pre ordered yet, not decided on if I'll play both. If I do that, I'll use the second one and that will be all.

Deleted
    None but I'm going to pre-order soon so I'll get the "free" boost. I'll use that free one for my lvl 60 druid so I can get the professions too.

I have most chars level 90 horde, so used the free boost for alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    It's about the price more than anything. 60$. Think about it. 60 fucking bucks. the prices for pretty much all the paid WoW services would be ridiculous even for a F2P game which get all of their income from voluntary paid services... and WoW has a sub on top.
    Ever thought about the possibility that the price is there to STOP people from boosting toons over and over...? Because that's sure as hell the idea I got from it, but then I've never been one for conspiracy theories.

Milking = something we do to cows that DON'T HAVE A CHOICE, I will forever consider that saying to be proof of the person having inferior arguments for his opinion and thus resorting to a word that insults both the company AND the players.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AVPaul View Post
    Don't forget, that you can ask GM to freeze your game time on account and also you have a right to demand return of game time, you're paid for, but not used. Don't let Blizzard milk you.
    /facepalm.

If he truly didn't want to, I'm sure he wouldn't do it. There's no such thing as "HAD TO", since he wants the mount then he made a CHOICE. I know people that at first glance wanted it, but decided it wasn't worth resubbing since they wouldn't be playing...simple. People should really stop pretending that they are cows in a barn without free will so they can play the victim card. It reminds me of fat people blaming McDonald's for being fat.

None, but leveled a human rogue to 90 in 2 days. Will use the freebe on a lock.
    Disarm now correctly removes the targets’ arms.

Zero. I have my free 90 boost but I'm saving that for the distant future. I will of course never ever pay to get a 90, I will never pay to get a mount because there are so many in-game that I can get for free and all it requires is skill, and I will never pay to buy gold because I can just play the game and get gold for free.
    Stop paying for shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Xires View Post
    Zero. I have my free 90 boost but I'm saving that for the distant future. I will of course never ever pay to get a 90, I will never pay to get a mount because there are so many in-game that I can get for free and all it requires is skill, and I will never pay to buy gold because I can just play the game and get gold for free.
    Stop paying for shit.
    Does that include paying for the game itself? Because there are plenty of people considering it a waste to begin with paying for an mmo when there are free ones.

People have been paying for extra stuff for their hobbies since hobbies became a thing. Get over it.

One free, one paid for that I have regretted ever since

None.

It's a feature I don't agree with so I don't support it.

I remember when blizzard was so against leveling services but then when they came out with their own and it was suddenly fine and dandy to skip 90 levels of content for whatever excuse to want to use. (as long as you use their service)

Quote Originally Posted by WintersLegion View Post
    I used the one boost that comes with the expansion pack and that is it.
    This. And even then I wish you could get the expansion without it.

None. Still got my free boost waiting to be used.

10+ Year Old Account
    I pre-ordered, but haven't used the boost yet. I'm saving it in case I server transfer for WoD.