Omg a Game 7 Finals this is epic! I'm gonna have to get a special unhealthy snack.

10+ Year Old Account
    people are saying steph could get suspended for g7 for tossing mouthguard at/near fan

Omg the look on Klay Thompson's face LOL.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Racthoh View Post
    people are saying steph could get suspended for g7 for tossing mouthguard at/near fan
    He could and should. His nasty ass chewed up mouthpiece bounced off the guy.

I really hope not. It's not his fault rich people can afford to sit so close to the court.

Because people are scared of him. The fan didn't care, it didn't hurt him, players throw things. Coaches throw clipboards at the chairs, break clipboards which sends shards flying sometimes. Should they all be banned? Or should we allow people to vent a little bit when the refs make one of the most ticky tack foul calls in the history of the NBA in one of the most important times?

Granted i'm not watching the game, but a possible suspension for throwing a mouthpiece? Who cares? I can understand it there was the potential to injure a fan, but... It's a mouthpiece. Really?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    I really hope not. It's not his fault rich people can afford to sit so close to the court.
    Yeah I kinda agree with this. Court side should assume some risks, such as out of control players running in to them or flying mouth guards lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    the fan didn't seem to mind so maybe it's nothing but yeah i hope not also

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Granted i'm not watching the game, but a possible suspension for throwing a mouthpiece? Who cares? I can understand it there was the potential to injure a fan, but... It's a mouthpiece. Really?
    i don't know man because it could turn into some BS like with the step over thing

https://twitter.com/mikekaplan_/stat...48251077885960
    https://twitter.com/jalenrose/status/743648538802987008
    Last edited by Racthoh; 2016-06-17 at 03:47 AM.

Warriors actually made a play. They should have just let it run down.

And it's over! OFFICIALLY A GAME SEVEN SUNDAY NIGHT!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Game 7 hype!

10+ Year Old Account
    Jefferson with the photobomb. Lols

10+ Year Old Account
    Amir Johnson, Udonis Haslem, and Nick young have all been suspended for throwing mouthpieces into the stands.

http://www.nba.com/2012/news/12/11/t...son-suspended/

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slu...aslemsuspended

Quote Originally Posted by lokithor View Post
    Amir Johnson, Udonis Haslem, and Nick young have all been suspended for throwing mouthpieces into the stands.
    False. They threw them at refs. We know you're scared. The NBA needs to also come out and say "We are hiring referees for the NBA Finals Game 7. No experience necessary, obviously."

Game 7 guys. 30 teams spent the entire season trying to get to the finals and now being tied, one game settles who the winner is, like the entire rest of the season didn't even matter. All that matters is that one game.

Pretty epic. Not to mention this is a rematch and the quality of players is great and this is a historic season no matter who wins.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm scared? I picked GS to win in 6 lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh man, now I just need the Warriors to finish strong at home and my prediction was right.

Quote Originally Posted by lokithor View Post

http://www.nba.com/2012/news/12/11/t...son-suspended/

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slu...aslemsuspended
    What was the reasoning behind the suspension? Because I can't think of a good reason. Give him a technical for it, sure. But suspension? Seems a bit excessive to me. Like Crissi alluded to, people court side incur risk of being hurt by players running into them, should they be suspended? Or is it because of intent to harm the fans with a mouthpiece?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm for Cavs. Go Canvs! Go Lebron the god and Kyrie the Demi God!

- - - Updated - - -

Also it would really suck to have a win with GSW essentially playing with all their best players gone or hurt. I also don't think a mouth guard throw should be a tech. Court side people know what they get into. Now if it was into the stands...