Page 65 of 69 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Cavs up 58-52 at half. Things are extremely in their favor and they're only up by 6. Lol....

Deleted
    The only thing important is that the Red Panda fell off her bike. Thats before she even got the cups. Have never seen that.

Obnoxious Patriots Fan Darth Belichick's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Kyrie Irving would probably be the odd man out, unless he is willing to play with Lebron again. You'd have to trade Kyrie to free up money and bring him in. But I mean, Lebron, Horford, Hayward, Brown, and Tatum isn't a shabby 5...

But neither is Kyrie, Hayward, Horford, Tatum and Brown. The real crux is will Kyrie extend after the end of next season? And you have to take into account Kyrie's knee issues too. However, if Kyrie IS willing to play with Lebron here under Coach Stevens, a team of Kyrie, Lebron, Horford, Tatum and brown is just crazy. Assuming Tatum continues to progress at the crazy rate he has, and Brown improves in his 3rd year as well. This would probably leave Smart off the team, but you could take that hit assuming who you brought in as a guy that can play defense against pretty much any position.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post

But otherwise, the Celtics check off the boxes - a contender who has the assets to trade for LBJ. There aren't many of those.
    There is no trading for Lebron, he is a free agent at the end of the year. The celtics would be able to just trade away Kyrie or Hayward for either future lottery picks, or for a high end low cost player to make room for Lebron's money.

Refs are missing foul calls man...c'mon. Just be consistent.

- - - Updated - - -

GSW up 69-64 with 8 left in the third quarter....GG.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Refs are missing foul calls man...c'mon. Just be consistent.
    I mean, they are consistently missing foul calls. Surely that counts for something?

10+ Year Old Account
    Warriors up in the third and Curry hasn't made a single three-pointer. I don't think you can say Cleveland is playing well, they're keeping it close when Curry is having a bad night.

Nah Pend. Kevin Durant has been picking up the slack. But that's what happens when you have two MVPs in their prime.

Obnoxious Patriots Fan Darth Belichick's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Lebron could opt in and then they could trade him and extend him. That's actually how he ended up in Miami.
    They needed to free up a lot more cap space. The Celtics have the luxury of being able to trade an allstar to a team in need for something like picks that frees up all that cash. The Celtics are in one of the best positions of any team going forward in terms of young talent, being able to bring in talent, and still have a couple picks in their back pocket.

GSW up 83-81 at end of third.

Honestly this game could go either way, but it's leaning toward GSW. 3-0 means death though :/.

- - - Updated - - -

LeBron is God.

But KD is seriously fucking amazing too.

- - - Updated - - -

Well. I think Cavs are fucked now. GSW up 106-100 with like 49 secs left.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, I guess even the naysayers would say that KD didn't showboat his reaction after that dagger three.

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

10+ Year Old Account
    The off-season will be more exciting than the finals.
    "The Russians can't beat us at anything--they can't even feed themselves." Woody Hayes

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckeyenut88 View Post
    The off-season will be more exciting than the finals.

I think objectively two of the three games so far have been exciting.

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

Well. GSW wins 110-102. They go up 3-0 in the series. No team has ever come back from that. Certainly this Cavs team won't against this stacked GSW team.

KD had 43/13/7.

Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    I think objectively two of the three games so far have been exciting.
    Ya tonight's game started off energetic and went to a constant back and forth. It was pretty fucking good.

It's just a shame that the series ended up being 3-0. There's only gonna be 1-2 more games, and even then we all know which team is going to win. It's sad that the game was good but the series is boring. Or at least, it's disheartening.

Lebron is 100% pulling a KD and going to Houston. He's getting old and the Rockets were thisclose to dethroning the Warriors with Harden and Paul. If he wants to win another ring right now, they'll work some salary magic and fit him in.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Another year of GSW kicking LBJ to the curb. Welcome to a team sport where one guy doesn't do all the work successfully.

https://streamable.com/m9bu9

Even funnier now.

Cavs are playing them closer then I thought, if they still had Krie this would be a very different series.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lebron won't be able to make the game on Friday due to him packing his bags.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Well, I guess even the naysayers would say that KD didn't showboat his reaction after that dagger three.
    Somehow, that ice and calmness is far more soul crushing than any showboat celebration could be. He basically called game, fired, and walked away nonchalantly.

Nice to see him refrain from shimmying like a total faggot.
    Quote Originally Posted by downnola View Post
    me: wow, why am I tired and feel like shit?
    body: coffee is not a meal, drink some water
    body: eat a vegetable.
    body: sleep
    me: I guess we'll never know
    body: oh my god.