7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I mean WoD had a couple of gorgeous mounts, you just had to buy them . . .
    What ones are you refering to?
    #TeamSylvanas

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    inb4 he doesn't even have dialogue at all and just sits there the whole expac
    Then tells what the next expansion is about.

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptoriana View Post
    Mods have seen it. It doesnt break any rules. It fits the file size criteria rule

Please show me what rule im breaking to get infracted
    Mostly this one:

Maximum signature height: 100px total. If you have a 75px image and a 50px image one below the other, that would be violating this rule.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    You're a smart cookie.
    I like cookie-dough, while some of your prefer vanilla! (or however Brack's joke went)
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Hopefully not, his presence in WoD (cameo flying around Khadgars tower in a quest) and Legion (deaths of chromie) is minimal.

This got me thinking, if the faction campaigns are like the class ones (we get more on different levels) what if the alliance one has a quest at around 112 to go an seek out Wrathion, that'd explain the interview where it was mentioned dragons were relevant at around that level.
    We still have patches for Dragons tbh. Still really curious about this Troll Wars Novel and where the hell it fits in with everything.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    A big part of the decidedly more cartoonish look of HS is that is has to run on phones. Things are just smaller = you can't have small nuances and details = the style looks way more cartoonish than it would on a fullscreen game.
    Yeah, but they've really embraced it and gone for full-on quasi-Disney, somewhat meme-y vibes. I think it really works well. It's not something I'd choose, but I am impressed by the consistency and charm of the aesthetic. Plus total honesty, I cannot pretend I didn't love Disco Karazahn. Somehow that felt almost TOO REAL to like how Karazahn actually felt back in TBC lol.

7+ Year Old Account
    What ones are you refering to?
    I liked the talbuks, wolves, and most of the non-boar stuff (since they were so overdone)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    We still have patches for Dragons tbh. Still really curious about this Troll Wars Novel and where the hell it fits in with everything.
    Might've either been "scrapped" or a tie in for a 8.x patch. But aren't the Troll Wars an event in Azeroth's past?

Quote Originally Posted by Eurhetemec View Post
    Don't turn this into a thread that should be in another forum, dude.
    You are right. I had no intention to do it but I might provoke it already. No continuation.

Mods have seen it. It doesnt break any rules. It fits the file size criteria rule

Please show me what rule im breaking to get infracted
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/faq.php?faq=forumrules

Really? because it's huge. It doesn't look like 100px of height to me, but maybe I'm having a problem with my resolution or I'm wrong, Idk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, but they've really embraced it and gone for full-on quasi-Disney, somewhat meme-y vibes. I think it really works well. It's not something I'd choose, but I am impressed by the consistency and charm of the aesthetic. Plus total honesty, I cannot pretend I didn't love Disco Karazahn. Somehow that felt almost TOO REAL to like how Karazahn actually felt back in TBC lol.
    The Art style is nice but for Warcraft? It's too lighthearted and that's fine for Hearthstone. The recent Kobold expansion they announced kept me smiling. It's charm and sillyness is just part of what makes people like it.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

7+ Year Old Account

Really? because it's huge. It doesn't look like 100px of height to me, but maybe I'm having a problem with my resolution or I'm wrong, Idk.
    Bigger than Ion's Vol de Tort one might say...

*laughes in french* Ronronronronron.

This fits the rule (but it doesn't really scale down to that clearly)

It's 255px high. That's more than twice as large as allowed.

On Topic: So, Night Elves still immortal?

I think you might have a problem, my friend. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    It's 255px high. That's more than twice as large as allowed.

On Topic: So, Night Elves still immortal?
    Night Elves weren't immortal to begin with, Nozdormu didn't bless Teldrassil or anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well speaking of Hearthstone...wonder if they will add more stuff from there for World of Warcraft?

Like;
    https://hearthstone.gamepedia.com/Me...s_of_Gadgetzan
    Probably a lot of conflict going on, could make Tanaris a rich place to be at.

https://hearthstone.gamepedia.com/Wh...f_the_Old_Gods
    For the wound rift thing in Silithus...Could have Old God corruption there too, trying to claim it for their own as well.

Much more too...
    Wonder if the Irontide Raiders (Those pirate guys and what not for Freehold), have more different races...
    For the Horde!

N'zoth Raid
    Darkmoon Faire dungeon.

You can pay me later, Blizzard.

You say that like both games have the same audience and they just mess it up by accident.

They don't, and it's not messed-up, not to the HS team. The HS team want a cute, fun, family-friendly, cheery, "play with your mates" kind of game. Everything about the way the game is marketed, presented, and so on, is directed that way. It's quite different from WoW and it's FOR THE HORDE!!!!! and world-ending-threats and so on.

WoW is more to your taste (and mine), but that doesn't mean HS is "doing it wrong". They're targeting a different audience, one which likes cutesy silly stuff a lot of the time. And yes, as others have said, this makes it a good "testbed" of ideas for WoW. If something is just TOO ridiculous in HS, it never has to come to WoW, but if something is popular, hey, why not?
    I get what you're saying, and I agree, they are not messing it up by accident.

But in my opinion, that's what I miss the most in Hearthstone, the feel that I'm playing a serious card game, and not a "children's card game".

For that matter, all the HS players I know have around my age (28 yrs old) and I imagine kids these days don't give a shit about childish games. I imagine they would favor FPS games as CoD, MOBAs as LoL or Minecraft if they go full retard. So, shouldn't Team 5 have a better understanding of their player base (of course, I can be wrong and HS might be a hit among kids and I don't know about it) and direct the game to a more serious approach? The only sets I bother to get during pre sales of HS were heavily based on WoW lore and had the tone I wish the game had as a whole (for the most part). Whispers of the Old Gods and Knights of the Frozen Throne. They gave us Karazhan, which could be an awesome content link between games, but they chose to give us in the form of a party. Just for the lols.