Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Method Mythic Argus the Unmaker Kill Video

Method Mythic Argus the Unmaker Kill Video
    Memento (EU-Frostwhisper) killed Mythic Argus today and Method posted their kill video!

I still don't know what Sargeras was doing between the clouds to Azeroth.

What an unmemorable mythic encounter, been waiting 10+ years to fight Sargeras in some form...very dissapointed.

Mythic only phase seems really underwhelming and not really explained. Why did he turn red suddenly? I expected Sargeras to take control of him which would turn him red, but it doesn't seem like that's the case. The transition between the two phases is completely identical as well, and the phase is just... slightly different. It doesn't feel unique like the Mythic Gul'dan encounter did. Really a shame that the first tier ended with a much cooler mythic only phase than the final raid of the expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynkeus View Post
    I still don't know what Sargeras was doing between the clouds to Azeroth.
    sargeras is the clouds. they're a part of a titan's body.

i really dig red argus. is it confirmed his aspect is death? eonar's is life, norgannon magic, aman'thul time, etc.

Next expansion we will kill Azeroth the Maker. And we will go to a new planet to set home (aka invade), and we became the New Legion.

Deleted
    Twitch? Gief youtube...

Well, I was expecting more as well, so much to explain and we got nothing. BUT, that last phase looks crazy hard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Video won't even load. Gonna wait until it's posted on youtube too.

Quote Originally Posted by Ser Arthur Dayne View Post
    Twitch? Gief youtube...
    being as Twitch owns Curse(MMO-champ) I don't think that's going to happen unless youtube is the only source of it

10+ Year Old Account
    So red phase is really it, huh? Kind of boring. A phase is removed entirely so I was expecting something more. And not even a new cinematic or in-game dialog? I dunno.

I'm happy that it looks difficult but am still completely underwhelmed.

So, did they exploit and skip the 3rd phase or is there no constellation phase in Mythic?

Quote Originally Posted by amythist View Post
    being as Twitch owns Curse(MMO-champ) I don't think that's going to happen unless youtube is the only source of it
    They're both owned by Amazon.

And they've consistently posted youtube videos as well in the past. Method has not uploaded it there yet from what I can tell.

That was severely underwhelming.

Oh Blizzard, why on earth would you fucking crap on Sargeras like this.

I still don't get the point of progressing through the same raid multiple times on different difficulties.

Quote Originally Posted by Esper View Post
    So, did they exploit and skip the 3rd phase or is there no constellation phase in Mythic?
    No constellation phase in mythic. The phase is too easy for a mythic group so they probably just decided to skip it since it just prolongs the fight.

"How is it this easy" <--- was fraggy just bragging there or was it a suggestion they thought the boss had become easier?

Not the most epic of kill videos I will say that much. But I guess they can't all be.

Cool. Good job guys.

Congrats to method but: WoW, was that fight anitclimactic....