Upright Undead, pretty please w/ sugar on top

I love the Forsaken race, probably my favorite. But, and this is a huge "but"; I can only handle the hunch for so long before I race change. I love the Lore. I love the look, the racial features, the dance and laugh. The Hunch eventually causes me to race change. It doesn't stop me from making additional undead but it always ends the same, with a race change.

Please, Blizzard, give us an upright option for Forsaken!

Quote Originally Posted by Sunslayer View Post
    I love the Forsaken race, probably my favorite. But, and this is a huge "but"; I can only handle the hunch for so long before I race change. I love the Lore. I love the look, the racial features, the dance and laugh. The Hunch eventually causes me to race change. It doesn't stop me from making additional undead but it always ends the same, with a race change.

Please, Blizzard, give us an upright option for Forsaken!
    If you keep on race changing (giving them money) why would they listen to you? lol

Fair point. To carify I recently changed my Undead Lock to Orc. He was Forsaken for 2 years. It's not like it's a ton of money for them. And my other Undead are low level alts that may never see max level or see a race change. Non of the above refutes your logic however.

10+ Year Old Account
    In leaving my hunter a female undead just in case they allow that option later. They still have excellent melee and shooting animations

They have upright npcs on the alpha and it looks awkward as hell

How would it fit the aesthetic of a rotting corpse? The hunch is perfect for the playable options; whereas, due to the enhanced nature of the magic involved, a straight-backed option is perfect for the Dark Rangers, Nathanos, etc.
    Last edited by In Ogres We Trust; 2018-04-22 at 06:17 PM.

Bloodsail Admiral CreatureLives's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    The hunch is the most iconic part of the undead. It's the one hunch that works. They aren't supposed to feel human. They are supposed to feel like monsters. They were humans that now have to live as abominations.

The upright Male doesn't look any better, but the Female model look good upright.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Les Grossman View Post
    They have upright npcs on the alpha and it looks awkward as hell
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    So long as it’s just an option, cause I love the hunch on Undead.
    Agree with these 2. It looks wrong to me- upright orcs look GOOD, but the tired/frail lean on undead is fitting.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)