Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    First off Siege of orgrimmar had its Alliance side cut so the alliance just became lackeys during the whole raid to save the Horde.
    Thats not what Alliance players wanted but we were forced to anyway.

During ALL of Cata every Alliance location was either in ruin or under attack. Even completely alliance zones like Sentinel Hill which gets burned down for the finale.
    Lets not even talk about how every Horde zone got a complete makeover while the Alliance did not get didly.
    And SW have a huge crater where the Night Elf district used to be (ironic)

MoP we had Theramore blow up.
    All of BFA so far it was just about losing left and right.
    Now 8.1 is suppose to be the "great counter attack"
    And we get Zuldazar and Darkshore. ALL losses.
    You still invaded our capital, even if you feel like you were "lackeys". All of cata? have you ever heard how the remakes of the zones where received by the community? hey, we all love them right? and stating that you did not get a makeover is a dirty lie and you now it, alliance zones that was successfully remade was for example westfall and redridge mountains.

and according to losses you are still in a loss? we still have Nighthold (Guldan, horde character) and the scenario where horde once again was blamed for the death of varian, BRF is a slap to the face to the horde, siege of Ogrimmar (almost the whole expansion since Garrosh was a baddie) In wrath we had the forsaken faction go rogue EVEN when we had the lich king as the end goal to kill, oh i guess that is another time horde went bad. Alliance has always been the faction to correct and fix the hordes mistakes and you complain that theramore was blown up?

For once, don't complain when the horde is not the main villain in the game and stop being faction biased and try to let others have their share of fun as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    They have changed the mold of the Alliance though.
    I was under the impression that this was an Alliance of several nations each with its own faction leader.

But here comes BFA and somehow Tyrande and everyone else are now subjects of Andiun? Calling him "my king" seriously?
    In the Darkshore storyline Tyrande doesn't kill any named NPCs, she imprisons them and then the Horde player gets to rescue them.

If this is the feel good moment it doesn't make up for all the stuff Alliance lost because lets face it next patch its all forgiven and we move on to the next bloody expansion.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbywan View Post
    You still invaded our capital, even if you feel like you were "lackeys". All of cata? have you ever heard how the remakes of the zones where received by the community? hey, we all love them right? and stating that you did not get a makeover is a dirty lie and you now it, alliance zones that was successfully remade was for example westfall and redridge mountains.

and according to losses you are still in a loss? we still have Nighthold (Guldan, horde character) and the scenario where horde once again was blamed for the death of varian, BRF is a slap to the face to the horde, siege of Ogrimmar (almost the whole expansion since Garrosh was a baddie) In wrath we had the forsaken faction go rogue EVEN when we had the lich king as the end goal to kill, oh i guess that is another time horde went bad. Alliance has always been the faction to correct and fix the hordes mistakes and you complain that theramore was blown up?

For once, don't complain when the horde is not the main villain in the game and stop being faction biased and try to let others have their share of fun as well.
    What are you talking about?
    Redridge and Westfall BARELY changed, they just put in some idiotic questlines in them.
    Duskwood too, it was all exactly like they were in Vanilla.

But every horde region got completely redone. Especially the Forsaken areas.
    The only changes to Ashenvale were that it was being completely overrun by the Horde and Darkshore was broken by the elements.
    Menethile harbor was half sunken and I can go on.
    Meanwhile Azashara was remade completely for the goblins.

And yeah. News flash the Horde is evil did you miss all the hints since Cataclysm?
    That doesn't change the fact that somehow the Horde is getting more and better content than its alliance counterpart and why Blizzard only listens to Horde complaints.

10+ Year Old Account
    You siege the horde city(again), stop fuckin crying.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

10+ Year Old Account
    We invade and leave.
    Horde come in blow it to hell and then get a cinematic about it.

Yeah. Thanks for the equal content.
    Just feels like the blue team is constantly losing content.
    go SoO defile our capital and f8ck our warchief to feel better
    Can u name a single time blizz said that Horde is stronger/better than alliance ? Because I lost a bet and changed my signature to show how 'horde biased' blizz is, check it u can see it urself

I like how ppl ignore that alliance still has far more zones under control than horde, yet they cry for balance
    I played alliance during vanilla wow, i doubt any alliance even care about Darnassus, in fact probably thanks to portals alliance players who want to be snowflake/have sh8t pc started to go there more for AH
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

yeah, for siege of Ogrimmar you sure just left after INVADING the whole god damn city of Ogrimmar and sent our leader packing, in siege you get to raid our new city, undercity scenario was sure as hell 100 times better than what we got, leveling experience was about equal in my opinion in BFA. What did we blow up? do you refer to the fire started in Stormwind that wasn't even our doing yet?

The horde has been the main villain for a good couple of expansions now so stop your god damn whining that is based on your own opinion and instead of stating is at facts when you type "we have been shat on since BFA started", maybe look at the bigger picture before assuming the horde has it soooo much better.

Edit: i hope Jaina and Anduin becomes the main villains for 3 expansions and wait for your complaint threads to show up then !
    I fucking swear it's like people didn't even actually play during MoP and just spout random shit.

The Alliance didn't invade Orgrimmar. The HORDE did. We were literally there to help, and even had to fucking redirected all our captured supplies TO YOU, TO HELP YOU BREAK INTO YOUR OWN CITY. No one fucking sent your leader packing. We were forced to help your leader (Read: Vol'jin), fight his dumb civil war against Garrosh, who you were trying to get rid of.

Please stop this.

Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    go SoO defile our capital and f8ck our warchief
    defile our capital and f8ck our warchief
    defile our capital by helping us retake it and help us get rid of the warchief we are trying to get rid of
    So dumb.

Deleted
    They have changed the mold of the Alliance though.
    I was under the impression that this was an Alliance of several nations each with its own faction leader.

But here comes BFA and somehow Tyrande and everyone else are now subjects of Andiun? Calling him "my king" seriously?
    In the Darkshore storyline Tyrande doesn't kill any named NPCs, she imprisons them and then the Horde player gets to rescue them.

If this is the feel good moment it doesn't make up for all the stuff Alliance lost because lets face it next patch its all forgiven and we move on to the next bloody expansion.

- - - Updated - - -

What are you talking about?
    Redridge and Westfall BARELY changed, they just put in some idiotic questlines in them.
    Duskwood too, it was all exactly like they were in Vanilla.

But every horde region got completely redone. Especially the Forsaken areas.
    The only changes to Ashenvale were that it was being completely overrun by the Horde and Darkshore was broken by the elements.
    Menethile harbor was half sunken and I can go on.
    Meanwhile Azashara was remade completely for the goblins.

And yeah. News flash the Horde is evil did you miss all the hints since Cataclysm?
    That doesn't change the fact that somehow the Horde is getting more and better content than its alliance counterpart and why Blizzard only listens to Horde complaints.
    and equal to goblins you got Worgens? stop trying to make it sound any special. The remade zones were also only changed so that some idiotic quest lines were put in to the remade zones of Kalimdor, while they made some zones unplayable and enjoyable for a good chunk of players, a good example of that is thousand needles.

And were the horde always bad? No we were not, so you can argue that they also changed our mold of the horde in cata/MoP so why can't i complain, is this Alliance only? If blizzard only listened to the horde, alliance would be the main villain but they are not, so what are you basing that statement on?

REEE REEEE Horde bias!! REEEEE

Confirmed: Alliance players are NPCs

Infracted.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2018-10-26 at 12:17 PM. Reason: Received Infraction

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    I fucking swear it's like people didn't even actually play during MoP and just spout random shit.

The Alliance didn't invade Orgrimmar. The HORDE did. We were literally there to help, and even had to fucking redirected all our captured supplies TO YOU, TO HELP YOU BREAK INTO YOUR OWN CITY. No one fucking sent your leader packing. We were forced to help your leader (Read: Vol'jin), fight his dumb civil war against Garrosh, who you were trying to get rid of.

Please stop this.

So dumb.
    the word invade can be used to imply that a large amount of people (non residents or whatever you get to call it) to intrude on another country/factions territory. even IF you were invited to do so by our leaders that does not change the fact that you still got to do it. And guess what? even if his ways were separated from ours, you DID send our leader packing, since garrosh was our warchief at that time, so basically you were still invading despite helping the Darkspear rebellion.

And please do not type "I fucking swear it's like people didn't even actually play during MoP and just spout random shit." since i'm actually clearly not.

and equal to goblins you got Worgens?
    You do know that the Forsaken get more worgen lore than the Alliance, right? After fleeing Gilneas, the Alliance worgen story ends with them being shipped off to a tree in Darnassus, getting practically no lore at all until they decide to make Genn a more prominent character in Legion, some 6 years after they were introduced. While the Horde gets to continue the worgen storyline in Shadowpine and Gilneas.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    The Alliance tends to ignore all the wins they get. Nothing new.

the word invade can be used to imply that a large amount of people (non residents or whatever you get to call it) to intrude on another country/factions territory. even IF you were invited to do so by our leaders that does not change the fact that you still got to do it.
    intrude:
    1: : to thrust oneself in without invitation, permission, or welcome

And guess what? even if his ways were separated from ours, you DID send our leader packing, since garrosh was our warchief at that time, so basically you were still invading despite helping the Darkspear rebellion.
    No, YOU sent your fucking former leader packing because you didn't like him. Holy shit.

This is like the US starting a civil war to impeach trump, not having the resources to do it, asking Russia to help, and then after they win going "Lol, what the fuck Russia, you invaded our country and attacked our leader." You even fucking admit in your own post that he wasn't your leader, your leaders were the ones who invited the Alliance to help them retake their city.

you were invited to do so by our leaders
    Just stop.

OP, people who benefit from the bias sure as hell aren't going to admit to it being there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

5+ Year Old Account
    OP is right. Get your head out of your Horde-hole. The Alliance from a story standpoint is being ignored since the beginning of the expansion. Their actions are minuscule compared to what the Horde is going through.
    Be loyal to what matters - Arthur Morgan

NX Friend Code: SW-0102-0077-4738

10+ Year Old Account

Please stop this.

So dumb.
    check my signature, seems blizzard themselves don't see it that way (or did youtube delete the video ?)

now that i checked that video got deleted... anyone got a link of 2013 blizzcon chris metzen talk about lore ?
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    The Alliance tends to ignore all the wins they get. Nothing new.
    Name one Alliance 'win'. Please.

Deleted
    intrude:
    1: : to thrust oneself in without invitation, permission, or welcome

No, YOU sent your fucking former leader packing because you didn't like him. Holy shit.

This is like the US starting a civil war to impeach trump, not having the resources to do it, asking Russia to help, and then after they win going "Lol, what the fuck Russia, you invaded our country and attacked our leader." You even fucking admit in your own post that he wasn't your leader, your leaders were the ones who invited the Alliance to help them retake their city.

Just stop.
    and from whom was that invitation given? by the current horde warchief? also no, i never stated that the warchief that actually leads the horde was anyone else than Garrosh at the time.
    Last edited by mmoc1e91e35c21; 2018-10-25 at 10:38 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CasualFilth View Post
    Name one Alliance 'win'. Please.
    The Battle for Dazar'alor. The same patch the OP is complaining about.

But let me guess "It doesn't count", right?

Alliance players: Give the Alliance a win, especially the night elves.
    We have been shat on since BFA started. Even if we forget all the crap since Cata and MoP.
    Blizzard: Lol nah.

Horde Players: I DON'T WANT TO BETRAY SYLVANAS REEEEEEEEEEEE.
    Blizzard: Gotchu Fam.

Not one Alternative choice but THREE.
    Amazing.
    Hate to break it to you, but not everything has to be fair and equal, especially in story telling.
    Get. Over. It.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    The Battle for Dazar'alor. The same patch the OP is complaining about.

But let me guess "It doesn't count", right?
    What exactly does it 'win' for the Alliance though? Rastakhan is dead and his daughter takes his place. It goes on to reinforce the bond of the Zandalari with the Horde.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CasualFilth View Post
    What exactly does it 'win' for the Alliance though? Rastakhan is dead and his daughter takes his place. It goes on to reinforce the bond of the Zandalari with the Horde.
    And so you prove my original point.