Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinro View Post
    If I found out someone is looking for others to date while dating me I'd just stop dating them.
    I rarely, if ever agree with you. But on this I do agree.

I mean it's one thing to have an open relationship based on mutual respect and trust. But if someone was dating others at the same time as getting to know me.... That'd be a deal breaker.
    Here is something to believe in!

Quote Originally Posted by Naked Snake View Post
    A lot of people are looking for upgrades when they are dating someone.
    So? I don't. If you want to do that, stay away from me.

So? I don't. If you want to do that, stay away from me.
    So you never see a guy and think "hmm, he's better than my current boyfriend"?

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Normal? Only with those who are disrespectful of others.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

Is this like the grass is always greener sorta thing or what? Or just knowing you're unsatisfied? Idk what normal is in this situation.
    Prot Warrior 2004-2008. Hunter 2008-2018.
    Retired boomer.

10+ Year Old Account
    OP you should clearly state this is a gay issue from the start so the rest of us that are not gay don't waste our time reading/answering this. I shouldn't have to scroll to the bottom of first page just to figure out this is a gay issue.
    Last edited by Illiterate; 2018-11-08 at 01:06 AM.

Deleted
    No, you didn't say it's rare. You said you wouldn't know unless you're a stalker.

Here is your post to refresh your memory:
    I also said

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Most people don't live in tiny places. Its highly unlikely to randomly bump into some guy you dated, let alone your friends recognising. As for Tinder who the hell deleats Tinder after one date
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Illiterate View Post
    OP you should clearly state this is a gay issue from the start so the rest of us that are not gay don't waste our time reading/answering this. I shouldn't have to scroll to the bottom of first page just to figure out this is a gay issue.
    Heterosexuals apparently do not date

If its the first date or 3, that's fine. Don't do it in front of them but when you arent with them, go for it. Once you start sleeping together or have an exclusivity talk, you should stop.

If you ever use tinder or anything like that, you cant just go for 1 person at a time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Heterosexuals apparently do not date
    Gays dating is not the same as the rest of us dating. Gays are a lot more promiscuous than non-gays. Hence OP does not apply to non-gays and should be clearly specified in OP.

Last edited by Illiterate; 2018-11-08 at 09:44 PM.

if you are dating someone for more than 2 months, and you still have trouble deciding to commit, then you are the fucking problem, not the other person(s) you are dating. then again, polamory is growing in popularity in the age of cheap indulgence, over dedication to another, as they do for you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Illiterate View Post
    Gays dating is not the same as the rest of us dating. Gays are a lot more promiscuous than non-gays. Hence OP does not apply to non-gays and should be clearly specified in OP.

That's about casual sex not dating

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by hynx View Post
    if you are dating someone for more than 2 months, and you still have trouble deciding to commit, then you are the fucking problem, not the other person(s) you are dating. then again, polamory is growing in popularity in the age of cheap indulgence, over dedication to another, as they do for you.
    I value a relationship more so I have dated somebody for a few months before commiting. Granted by date 3 I am unlikely to entertain other people but understand others may. Some people enter relationships after date 1 and frankly they usually end bad

One of the reasons I dumped a girl I'd been living with for 2 years was I found out she was seeing other guys before she felt we were "official" and had sex with one of them after we had had sex for the first time.

I'm a personality type that doesn't think about others at all when I'm with someone and couldn't even conceive cheating on them, so this bothered me. There were other major issues as well, but this was one of the reasons for the dump.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's about casual sex not dating
    It's about promiscuity. Dating multiple people at the same time is being promiscuous.

10+ Year Old Account
    If I was using a dating site, maybe I'd do a bunch of first dates? After that, no definitely not. I enjoy focusing on one person. For example- I'm very in love with the person I am dating now and I was ready to focus on them early on. Just how I work. I wouldnt be hurt if someone I was dating was trying others for the first 1-2 dates though.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)