Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Sub has been going strong since mid 2005
    Never underestimate the unknown, or some shit. *shrugs i unno*

Quote Originally Posted by Beefbarrier View Post
    nobody showing any proof...

https://imgur.com/O69rRBr
    Not as early as yours, but I played friend's/brother's account before getting my own.

https://imgur.com/qaMUSBf

Quote Originally Posted by Yamuri View Post
    I'm still active in BFA. Been active since early 2004.
    Considering Vanilla wow didnt launch until November 23rd 2004 (which i was there for),

im sure you werent around from early 2004.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

I took one break during Firelands in cata when I didn't have my laptop for a few months

https://i.imgur.com/2ReE2yC.png

I also feel pretty good that my account on the launcher still has its original account name, instead of being WoW1

Edit: I have both of my original accounts:

https://i.imgur.com/VAPl9WO.png

Though I never did anything with the first one after getting it recovered
    Last edited by syteless; 2018-11-08 at 03:28 AM.
    Dance on the edge of eternity

Quote Originally Posted by Kikazz View Post
    Considering Vanilla wow didnt launch until November 23rd 2004 (which i was there for),

im sure you werent around from early 2004.
    Fat fingered, 2005

Active since NA launch day, 0 breaks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Biotec View Post
    Active day 1 account.

Got my Orc statue and everything.
    Yep mines a bit on the needs a dust

https://imgur.com/a/YSUR7ad
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

15+ Year Old Account
    Joined in April 2005. I've unsubbed twice, both times for three months due to having strained funds, once in 2006 and once in 2007.

Quote Originally Posted by Venters View Post
    So with the WoW Classic coming, I was just curious as to how many original Vanilla accounts are still active?

Is it a lot, or have a lot of those accounts gone inactive in the last 14 years?
    I've played off and on since vanilla, I've played every expac, I've played during every tier except nighthold and BRF. However, most of the time I do not stay subbed for more than 4-6 months before I take a break for a few months.

4 people in my very small guild alone bein playing same account since vanilla.

Me being one of them.

Most of only proof tho would be vanilla quest rewards no longer attainable, or vanilla armours no long attainable. However you had until the end of wrath for most of that stuff, end or until 3.0 prepatch for naxx 40 gear.

But the 4 of us, all have achievments from the first week of achievments being available.
    []http://sig.lanjelin.com/img/tanro.png[/]

I've been playing since first day and the past few months or so have met quite a few who've said they've been playing from Vanilla too. As to if those people really have played or are just saying it because it sounds cool to us neckbeards, who knows.

I am on a active class account 2004 BB!

I have gone from Warsong to Korgath after Brazilians took over and then Korgath was starting to cripple, so I started a move to Sargeras where I have been calling home now for a while.

I am wondering though, with classic coming out will all of you be going to your first server you were on or would you start classic all over on the realm that you call home now?

My account was created in vanilla, and I'm still an active BfA player. I started playing WoW in July of 2006.

I've only unsubbed once during that time and it was for almost the entirety of Mists of Pandaria.
    Last edited by joltcola1234; 2018-11-08 at 05:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Started back in Vanilla, unsubbed voluntarily for the first time ever less then two months into BfA, and it's 8.1 and on aren't looking any better.
    Yeah,just like all the people who totally started in vanilla and spam forums saying they unsubbed for the first time everytime a new patch comes out because it's the worst patch ever,unlike the previous patch which was,coincidentally,also the worst patch ever

OT : I chained trial accounts from mid BC,actually subbed one day before WotLK launched (not that I was aware of it then),unsubbed from early Cata to late MoP,been subbed since
    Last edited by ONCHEhap; 2018-11-08 at 05:04 AM.

I started WoW when it came out in '04. I was a Warcraft 3 fan because my brother played it (and let me try it occasionally) so my mom bought me it for my birthday. It is still the account I have today, I've played every expansion. The only time I quit was after I leveled all my toons to 70 and worked to get flight. I didn't really like the game anymore, and I still think TBC is the worst expansion ever created. I came back after seeing some ads for Wrath of the Lich King (remembering Warcraft 3) and fell in love with the game. Haven't lapsed since.
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis

My 2 brothers' accounts from then are still around, and since neither of them has any interest left in MMORPGs, I've been handed the reins... And wtf am I to do with them? We share the same last-name but I'm not sure if that means anything?

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    Hey Dave, it's HR. Can you please stop enthusiastically offering to show everybody your "mini Diablo"?
    This post wins the lot.

Quote Originally Posted by ONCHEhap View Post
    Yeah,just like all the people who totally started in vanilla and spam forums saying they unsubbed for the first time everytime a new patch comes out because it's the worst patch ever

Nothing to do with Reddit/the current popular streamer deciding that the game sucks for everyone and people following mindlessly i'm sure
    I unsubbed for 8 months with no internet during Cata, that's it, you can believe me or not, but I do not care for the current state of the game. I also do not care what Youtubers and Streamers say, the only streamers I watch is during the WF race and the only thing I watch on youtube is cat and ghost videos. I'm pretty boring, but I'm currently play FFXIV because it offers things that I used to love wow for and are now missing from the game.

This was my main and still is my main from October 2006. Oh the simpler times. I've been subbed ever since via month to month sub. I even sacrificed gas money at times to be able to afford to pay for WoW, or offered to mow my friends lawn so he could buy me gametime

My account is an original Vanilla account. I got the 10 year anniversary statue they sent out a few years ago - funny story, I actually forgot I had my account subbed during the time I was pregnant and after giving birth and the first year or so I took care of our newborn. Now I have this statue... sitting in the box it came in... in our closet. My account is still subbed... for the time being. Unsure what I'm going to do at this point.

I rarely log in anymore and mainly just log in to raid with my guild.

Will I play "Classic WoW" when it releases? No. Been there, done it, got the CE pets (yes, I have the CE of Vanilla WoW).
    Yes, I draw my own avatars.

15+ Year Old Account
    I bought the game in August 2005.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.