Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Two Factor View Post
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...-name-of-Limit

Remember this? It happened not long ago iam surprised you didnt remember
    The criticism of your post is based in you already knowing what the guild had renamed itself, but you chose vulgar hyperbole to make your point. It's just childish.

4 guilds at 8/9

if you want to make it headlines then please update it to be current

I hate that weasel.

The way he acts on stage is so fake.

I kind of feel like cRestfall is a wasted piece of lore because it is in the Island expeditions. Not due to effort or so, but the island systems is ANTI-exploration, anti-immersion, anti everything except efficiency at competing in filling a bar. Like, the system defeats anything they put in them, because by default your mindset is any of "got to go in and out, got to follow my team, got to get that stupid AP grind done", etc.

Island Expeditions are garbage content, sorry developers. It's something that you'd expect to find in a mobile game. They're so boring and mundane. Literally nobody would do them if not for the rewards, they're that awful. You see people in the guild struggling just to find the will to do a few each week for the table. So please don't come here and try "hype" them up, they're just bad.

No one is ever going to go back to island expeditions once BfA is done. Why relegate zones and regions that have lore backgrounds to a tiny fraction of the game's lifespan?

Island Expeditions should have been PvP only content.

For PvE they should have simply brought back MoP style scenarios (although i'm sure we'll see those brought back in another expansion as 'featured content').

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    So basically the new zones are going to be timegated?

Meh no thanks. Fell for that shit in Broken Shore with 7.2 and it's 14 weeks of "story".

You'll have a whole new set of world quests, unlike anything the team has done previously.

Suuuuure we will....

The team is pulling away from gating content with quests that require you to collect thousands of shards and instead focusing on big story quests that you can complete and feel like you got an awesome story reward for playing through a space.

Correction. You are gating the story by weeks for no actual gameplay reason other than to keep that MAU count up. If there was actually a lore reason then fine. And no "oh we must prepare" is not a lore reason.

It should feel like there is stuff happening all over the place.

Then take a look at how other games do their event systems. The invasions on Argus were subpar at best. It was just a glorified scenario. Do a big event that builds up to a world boss among other things.
    Didnt take long for someone to lash out on ion again. So bad.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    Didnt take long for someone to lash out on ion again. So bad.
    Where in that post am I lashing out at Ion? And if you actually bothered to read the OP the dev interview is not even with Ion.

It's criticism of the game and things they keep repeating and failing to do or things that really don't help the situation. On top of what I personally believe were subpar systems for world events. They can do better and they should be looking at how other games do big world events/zone events for inspiration.

That's not me saying the game is bad. But according to you any form of criticism is "lashing out" right? You do know you can like the game and be critical at the same time yes? They are not mutually exclusive.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2019-02-01 at 03:38 PM.

Imho, wow became the MMO because it had something that the others didnt. Know they are on par.
    I believe AI might be new thing that could make WoW much superior again.
    So far, all the raids and dungeons are about fighting Bosses with known mechanics and it is the same in all games. It would be nice to have a new model where bosses have AI and can run around, interupt you, stun the healer, on fear someone when he pops cooldowns or if he could run away. You know, every time you run a dungeon, it would feel different.
    Also rather than having Normal vs Heroic vs Mythic difference being only more boss health and 2 more mechanics, it would be that AI would be as strong but more responsive to counter our gameplay.

Quote Originally Posted by lummiuster View Post
    Imho, wow became the MMO because it had something that the others didnt. Know they are on par.
    I believe AI might be new thing that could make WoW much superior again.
    So far, all the raids and dungeons are about fighting Bosses with known mechanics and it is the same in all games. It would be nice to have a new model where bosses have AI and can run around, interupt you, stun the healer, on fear someone when he pops cooldowns or if he could run away. You know, every time you run a dungeon, it would feel different.
    Also rather than having Normal vs Heroic vs Mythic difference being only more boss health and 2 more mechanics, it would be that AI would be as strong but more responsive to counter our gameplay.
    Dungeon and raid is about the things they do right in wow, and m+ is the best feature they've added since forever. IE and warfront is about as broken boring as it gets. It's like Ashran, but slighty better cause you can get it over and done faster. Zero immersion and just a chore really. They could test AI in there though, could be cool.

Quote Originally Posted by cface View Post
    Dungeon and raid is about the things they do right in wow, and m+ is the best feature they've added since forever. IE and warfront is about as broken boring as it gets. It's like Ashran, but slighty better cause you can get it over and done faster. Zero immersion and just a chore really. They could test AI in there though, could be cool.
    Warfront could be very cool if the base was actually controlled by 1 player. And that this player had the freedom to build as many barracks/stables/miners/lumberjack as he wants (just like playing regular warcraft3). And that the remaining 9 players were just heroes doing whatever they want to support the player win his RTS game (just like league of legend). And finally make it 10v10 players. And create a new pvp bracket for it. Man I would play this non-stop.

It all looks pretty underwhelming to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    How can we believe this when...

Everything seems rather straightforward, no risk taken, a new hub with World Quests, Invasions and Shrines, they don't seem to be willing to take risks anymore after the Azerite/Islands/Warfronts fiasco.

Edit: Wow these blue answers. If I'm remembering right, While I'm not 100% sure. Why not checking before answering ? Should be like a 10-seconds research.
    They're talking about two different things here.

I know, reading comprehension is difficult, but lets break it down.

The world quests will be unlike anything we've seen in wow, cool awesome.

THE ZONE EVENTS, will be like the legion invasions sort of. (Might I add the legion invasions were somewhat rewarding, at least for rep. if they can replicate them feeling rewarding it might actually feel like there is something constantly to do)

wow difficult, so hard.

So limit went back to being horde. All that gold just wasted.

Quote Originally Posted by Kylie Hope View Post
    I hate that weasel.

The way he acts on stage is so fake.
    It's not fake. It just screams insecurity. It is really obvious, but he thinks no one sees it. He knows he talks bullshit. He did the same with island expeditions. They also turned out to be complete garbage. Most importantly, they don't work anywhere near as to how he described them at blizzcon. He is insecure, and he should be, but boooy does it show. You can even hear the trembles in his voice.

Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    It's not fake. It just screams insecurity. It is really obvious, but he thinks no one sees it. He knows he talks bullshit. He did the same with island expeditions. They also turned out to be complete garbage. Most importantly, they don't work anywhere near as to how he described them at blizzcon. He is insecure, and he should be, but boooy does it show. You can even hear the trembles in his voice.
    To me it looks like someone sends him out there to act excited and engage the crowd, but it just looks so fake.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Admittedly it comes from frustration because they repeat the same tired old bogus and nothing changes. There's only so many times you can do this.

Everytime they say "oh we know we made a mistake" or something along the lines they barely learn from it.
    It's surprising how much people fall for the bogus statements. They're literary apologies made out of corporate jargon and vague promises with no substance.

Quote Originally Posted by Flamez2 View Post
    4 guilds at 8/9

if you want to make it headlines then please update it to be current
    5 guilds at 8/9

if you want to make a pointless correction please update it to be current.

10+ Year Old Account
    Jesus Christ people. Let them try some new things and see how it goes.

This is the first interview that actually had some new ideas and hope.