Poll: Warbringer for Tyrande and Talanji

Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

I feel like Blizzard should had made Warbringers for Tyrande and Talanji

I think the night warrior scenario or war of the thorn was the perfect place for Blizzard to have included a Warbringer video for Tyrande while the events that preceded the Stockade rescue was the missed opportunity for Blizzard to introduce Talanji in a Warbringer video.

What do you guys think, do you think either or both of those lore figures deserve their own Warbringer?

Which events do you think do you think their Warbringer should be about?

Any warbringers video are cool, except when an idiotic plot happens, like Sylvanas burning Teldrassil after being taunted by a dying night elf.

So im in for both warbringers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Couldn’t care less to be honest. Flashy cinematics are all well and good, but when the lore is this shite I just find it hard to care.

Neither would have added anything to the story. Hell, the only Warbringers that did was Sylvanas’ and that’s where this expansion hit the fan.

Blizzard only uses animated shorts as promo material for the expansion. The only exception was the Burdens of Shao Hao, which was also a precursor to the Timeless Isles.

That said, I would never turn down more of Blizzards beautiful animation or cinematics

What would Talanji's even be about? If anything it would have been Zul's retelling the prophecy for those who weren't in the know about him.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    Blizzard only uses animated shorts as promo material for the expansion. The only exception was the Burdens of Shao Hao, which was also a precursor to the Timeless Isles.

That said, I would never turn down more of Blizzards beautiful animation or cinematics
    "Shows the sundering, nzoth himself and the black empire"
    jus promo material.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Rastakhan instead of Talanji tbh. Let us see his feat during his prime as an actual Godking, instead of the slothful king we saw when we first set foot in Zandalar.

Let us see exactly why Zandalari acts so prideful towards other races, and let the viewers themselves decide whether such attitude is justified.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jekyll View Post
    I think the night warrior scenario or war of the thorn was the perfect place for Blizzard to have included a Warbringer video for Tyrande while the events that preceded the Stockade rescue was the missed opportunity for Blizzard to introduce Talanji in a Warbringer video.

What do you guys think, do you think either or both of those lore figures deserve their own Warbringer?

Which events do you think do you think their Warbringer should be about?
    While yes i agree, they did not bring the war, they were just part of it.
    the war was already going by the time they did their big things.
    also we havnt even seen talanji do anything as queen yet really

Warbringer videos seem to be for raid bosses and either of them being a raid boss at this point seems unlikely (at least in this expansion).

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    "Shows the sundering, nzoth himself and the black empire"
    jus promo material.
    Yeah, the animated shorts show us amazing things. I personally loved the "Daughter of the Sea". One of my favorites yet. But we have yet to see them appear other than the expansion launch for the past 3 releases. So yeah, I think its safe to say that Blizzard doesn't use them as a narrative tool but more as promo material.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    Yeah, the animated shorts show us amazing things. I personally loved the "Daughter of the Sea". One of my favorites yet. But we have yet to see them appear other than the expansion launch for the past 3 releases. So yeah, I think its safe to say that Blizzard doesn't use them as a narrative tool but more as promo material.
    "Not as narritive tool"
    we saw nzoth, for the first time, we also learned some story elements that never got expanded on before.
    also it had NOTHING to do with BFA

yet

also remember the sylvanas warbringer was not used as promo, it was an ingame cinematic, used in the darkshore quest line.

I don't think people care anywhere near as much for Tyrande and Talanji as they do for Jaina, Sylvanas and even Azshara.

Quote Originally Posted by nothingsjim View Post
    Rastakhan instead of Talanji tbh. Let us see his feat during his prime as an actual Godking, instead of the slothful king we saw when we first set foot in Zandalar.
    Golden would be too triggered by the toxic masculinity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Azshara - Played with stronger forces, got rekt, caused the Sundering, ruined the NE empire and works with an Old God to bring the Black Empire back.

Jaina - Helped the Horde against her father, allowed his death in favor of her Horde friends, then Arthas happened, then got Nagasaki'd by the Horde, went fully unstable for a time.

Sylvanas - Sacrificed herself for her kingdom's survival, was brought back as a banshee to kill her own people, then spends her whole undeath damning herself and the living. Decides that the Alliance should be annihilated in order for her to thrive.

Tyrande - Fought against the Legion, saw her Empire be destroyed by traitors, goes to live peacefully on Teldrassil, she faces the genocide of her people and the burning of their home from the Horde.

Talanji - The Alliance did her a favor and killed her useless father. Rastakhan allowed the blood trolls to become an actual threat who worships an Old God. Allowed himself to be manipulated by treacherous members of the council. And now she's queen and probably a way better leader.

The first 4 are proper warbringers. The last one should send a boat as thanks for saving her " empire" from a useless king.

Quote Originally Posted by RangerDaz View Post
    Any warbringers video are cool, except when an idiotic plot happens, like Sylvanas burning Teldrassil after being taunted by a dying night elf.

So im in for both warbringers.
    Shut up and dont talk shit. She didnt burn the tree because of the night elf. Go and read "A Good War" again

Infracted.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2019-03-25 at 11:30 AM. Reason: Received Infraction

First two should have been Slyvanas and Jaina, followed by Tyrande and Talanji. Azshara should have been saved for the nazjara hype push.

Ugh that would've been worse than the Sylvanas one. Who tf wants to see more of Talanji?

If anything, there should've been more media for my boy Rastakhan.

I found it odd they had one for Azshara given that she has played no role in this expansion. Obviously we know she's coming, and honestly this entire expansion should have been about the threat of Azshara and N'Zoth... but it felt weird having her intro video come a full year before she even shows up in-game. BFA is just so bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Heldenmaid View Post
    Shut up and dont talk shit. She didnt burn the tree because of the night elf. Go and read "A Good War" again
    Hello new poster with 3 posts, how lucky I am to receive an educated post from yours like this one.
    /sarcasm

We are talking about warbringers, and in the Sylvanas Warbringer it happens what i just said. Sylvanas Warbringer and Book A Good War are two separate things. We are discussing the Warbringers format, not the book.

And as you are new here, or at least this account you are posting is, people just don't insult others just because they feel like it. If you are going to keep talking like that, don't even bother replying to me again.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RangerDaz View Post
    Hello new poster with 3 posts, how lucky I am to receive an educated post from yours like this one.
    /sarcasm

We are talking about warbringers, and in the Sylvanas Warbringer it happens what i just said. Sylvanas Warbringer and Book A Good War are two separate things. We are discussing the Warbringers format, not the book.

And as you are new here, or at least this account you are posting is, people just don't insult others just because they feel like it. If you are going to keep talking like that, don't even bother replying to me again.

Thanks
    Youre probably right, I got triggered by your post and acted out of my emotions. And yes Im new and its my first Account.
    I following this Forum now for Months and it bothers me when people bringing up this argument, because the "a good war" novel explains exactly why she did it.
    Maybe I misunderstood your post, but I disagree that the Warbringers and the book are separate things. They telling you bouth the same Story in separate formats .