Page 51 of 56 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by rNadom View Post
    Method sponsors should look to sponsoring Pieces instead, after a streak of losing 2 WFs.
    Lmao at caring for non-end boss WF's.

Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    Ok ok: who will take world second?!
    That was Method.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Voidwielder View Post
    Method obviously cared, what with how much time they invested in it...

Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post
    ???

Killing them asap gives more time for end bosses. They do countdowns for every single M boss on the opening week but my point is that it's irrelevant who kills the non-end bosses first.

Who killed the first bosses in BoD first? Right, you can't name them. You know Method killed Jaina. That's all that matters.

The sponsors don't give a shit as long as they're pulling in the views.
    Do you have any insider information to support this claim? I was merely guessing, thinking it is a possibility.

Calling it a "streak" is a bit much though.

Lmao at not recognizing sarcasm

10+ Year Old Account
    ???
    I misread, I thought you were talking about not caring about the raid itself for it being non-tier.

Quote Originally Posted by Eggroll View Post
    Do you have any insider information to support this claim? I was merely guessing, thinking it is a possibility.
    The entire point of sponsoring is having eyes on your product which Method still clearly offers. Do you think they'd withdraw a bonus check or something if they fail to get world first? Some of these sponsors don't even know what that really or what wowprogress is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eggroll View Post
    My brain...?

Why would the sponsors care about what place Method gets? That's not where they get their money from.

ViklunD last 3 minutes before he logged off was kind of depressing to watch.

Don't think he's going to be raiding anymore.
    "I feel bad for Limit , they put in so many hours only to come in second place" - Methodjosh

Quote Originally Posted by Woobels View Post
    The entire point of sponsoring is having eyes on your product which Method still clearly offers. Do you think they'd withdraw a bonus check or something if they fail to get world first? Some of these sponsors don't even know what that really or what wowprogress is.
    Maybe they were offered a bonus or smth, ooor the Method organisation offered players a bonus if they made WF.

Anyways, this is only a two boss raid, who cares really I mean, it still took as long as an eight boss raid

Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    It's weird that the Method cheerleading squad is toxic when Method wins and toxic when Method loses. Josh said it himself, Method didn't play well enough. Lots of execution errors, this time and also back in Uldir they had plenty of execution errors but still managed to pull through. Method is a very strong guild with some exceptional players and nobody is trying to take that away from them, Pieces is a very strong guild with some exceptional players and people need to stop trying to take that away from them.
    I didn't read all of this thread obviously, but I went back a few pages. I don't really see a lot of "toxic" method cheerleaders. What I DO see is a lot of method haters complaining about method cheerleaders. Very interesting.

I don't particularly care for method (or any of the current WF guilds the past couple expansions in general) but they have to be given credit for trying to help improve the WF race but making it event and streaming it, when even blizzard doesn't give a shit about it. It's almost like they want to put a spotlight on WF raiding because they want more competition.

Quote Originally Posted by burek View Post
    And devs probably designed these bosses to offset the MDI melee dominance.
    Hahahaha, thanks for the laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by rNadom View Post
    Method sponsors should look to sponsoring Pieces instead, after a streak of losing 2 WFs.
    Why should they sponsor Pieces if they don't stream at all?
    Sponsoring is all about advertising.

Quote Originally Posted by Anaphaze View Post
    I didn't read all of this thread obviously, but I went back a few pages. I don't really see a lot of "toxic" method cheerleaders. What I DO see is a lot of method haters complaining about method cheerleaders. Very interesting.

I don't particularly care for method (or any of the current WF guilds the past couple expansions in general) but they have to be given credit for trying to help improve the WF race but making it event and streaming it, when even blizzard doesn't give a shit about it. It's almost like they want to put a spotlight on WF raiding because they want more competition.
    It's hilarious how you keep mentioning that you don't particularly care for Method and yet all of your posts in this thread say otherwise...give it a rest already.

GG to Pieces. Method admitted that they lost because they played worse, and it was obvious that the last two days took their toll on them.

Pieces obviously were hungry for the kill and day raided. They got rewarded for it, and hopefully it means Eternal Palace is a three way race.

Quote Originally Posted by burek View Post
    No, the amount of work they think they have to put in is what is unhealthy. The devs are designing the game to prevent them from doing excessive bullshit, yet they still insist on doing it.
    Whenever the best have an avenue to invest more time into being the best, they're going to do it. Compare MoP high end raiding to now. Both expansions require players to have 5 alts. Both still have split runs, despite blizzard trying to get rid of it. And now they have a route to constantly grind very minor power increases (artifact neck).

IDK if you've ever been top tier in anything, but if you were, you'd know that you use everything readily available to you.

The time high end raiding guilds have to invest in raid prep has SIGNIFICANTLY increased in the last 2 expansions. There's a reason method and limit are the only guilds discussed for WF most races. WF races used to have 5-6 guilds all in the running. The time investment is unhealthy because blizzard is pushing this "make sure there's infinite content even if it's minor to keep everyone subbed"

Congrats to Method as well! Glad the raid lasted as long as it did, wonder if Azshara's Palace will be as hard as Tomb of Sargeras was, or will it be easier.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahlah View Post
    It's hilarious how you keep mentioning that you don't particularly care for Method and yet all of your posts in this thread say otherwise...give it a rest already.
    IDK how else I could convince you of this man. I already said i'm glad pieces was a new name in the race and most of my posts are complaining about blizzard's trash current competitive raiding design decisions. Why do you automatically relate that back to method? I mean shit, it's obvious that raiding is down the drain because method didn't start getting consistent WFs until all the other top tier guilds slowly died off. Your anti-method bias is showing. Let me be clear for you so you can't try and spin my posts again.

1. I'm very glad Pieces won. I like seeing new WF names, gives me nostalgia for older expansions.
    2. Method and presumably the other WF guilds had to class stack and deal with MDI practice, because blizzard timegated a raid to probably the worst time ever, then made the boss a ranged stack boss.
    3. I don't like limit. (still NA btw though)
    4. Blizzard's design changes in raiding over the past 2-3 expansions have and will continue to slowly kill WF raiding. Method gets some respect from me because they tried to help revive it a bit by making it a bit of an event this expansion.

Is that enough? Do I have to go into more detail?