Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Memes aside - a serious answer.

Azshara cares about being this powerful queen that lives the life of luxury and is worshipped by everyone around her. A perfect punishment would be to make her live the rest of her life as someone completely opposite to who she has always been and/or wanted to be - a powerless slave on some remote planet where nobody knows or care who she is.

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    So, Black Empire expansion where Azshara helps N'zoth with war crimetm and later regrets that because of honortm. Later on, she works with Alliance and Horde to save Manduin from N'zoth. Nagas report the fact of her betrayal to N'zoth's lieutaniant(Deathwing?) and he says to help her in order to gain her trust.
    You could spice things up and make her salty about N'zoth over not honor but something like compassion. Or humility. Makes as much sense as Saurfang harping about honor, but it gives Blizzard an out for claiming it's not BfA 2.0.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    her punishment? this:

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    You could spice things up and make her salty about N'zoth over not honor but something like compassion. Or humility. Makes as much sense as Saurfang harping about honor, but it gives Blizzard an out for claiming it's not BfA 2.0.
    Yes. That would be a lot more creative.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

10+ Year Old Account
    She will end as knaifu.

Yes. That would be a lot more creative.
    To be honest it should also be mixed with the earlier idea of Azshara becoming Horde. That way Blizzard will also get their hands on not MoP 3.0.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    I dont understand why this would need a seperate thread, this is already being discussed in the 8.3/9.0 thread.

Stop making a new elf thread every day mace.
    Funniest thing is, he makes one every single day then fckin bails once someone calls him out. You'll never see him in this thread again.

We need moderation when it comes to fckin Night Elf threads now, seriously.

Force her to play BFA.

I think we shouldn't discredit the thread just because of its creator.
    Exactly my point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

Quote Originally Posted by Luxeley View Post
    Force her to play BFA.
    And get exalted with every faction.

- - - Updated - - -

To be honest it should also be mixed with the earlier idea of Azshara becoming Horde. That way Blizzard will also get their hands on not MoP 3.0.
    To be honest, I would like playable naga in the Horde.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    She will end as knaifu.
    I like Azshara so I gladly would keep her in my inventory.
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

5+ Year Old Account
    Better yet, make her the equivalent of Saurfang and his cinematics in the next expansion.
    I was rather thinking on her being raised as a light undead by Calia and/or her windchime friends
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by NabyBro View Post
    Funniest thing is, he makes one every single day then fckin bails once someone calls him out. You'll never see him in this thread again.

We need moderation when it comes to fckin Night Elf threads now, seriously.
    No, there needs to be equality. If there would be limit of night elf threads, we need to have limit of orc threads aswell.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    I was rather thinking on her being raised as a light undead by Calia and/or her windchime friends
    And become Anduin's wife.

Tentacles got her in that cinematic so i guess its something like this now

5+ Year Old Account
    Stay on topic to Azshara and stop derailing the thread with accusations towards the OP.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    She'll be a kraken next time we encounter her. It'll be her reward.
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    A single night in the stocks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    High elf fans are basically flat-earth society of warcraft lore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Alleria Windrunner View Post
    I AM the victim.

5+ Year Old Account
    And become Anduin's wife.
    Now that's smart. It would have the double advantage of her basking in HumanPotential™ for at least 50 years or so, and making sure she won't get !@#&ed ever during that time
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    Now that's smart. It would have the double advantage of her basking in HumanPotential™ for at least 50 years or so, and making sure she won't get !@#&ed ever during that time
    She will be in the spotlight as a queen who submited to boy king who prefers cows.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    I dont understand why this would need a seperate thread, this is already being discussed in the 8.3/9.0 thread.

Stop making a new elf thread every day mace.
    Great, another person moaning about a topic he is under no obligation to open or respond.. about choice of another person's selection of their subject matter when he is totally free to make his own.. If you have an elf bias (which I can't explain this behaviour as anything but), why you even responding too? Make your own topic. If you don't want to discuss the subject.. bye bye !!

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Well, duh.

The problem is that OP didn't make the thread out of the perspective of a nice speculating old soul but for the simple reason that Aszhara was once a night elf.

So, obviously people get annoyed when we get daily threads about 'Azshara this, Night elf that'
    it's not like I have the monopoly on making thread either and they can't make threads about topics they want to discuss. The moaners are quite free to just not bother replying to them if they're sick of any of the subject matters. Exercise their free will choice instead of moan about it.

I don't think this would be a free forum or active place if people weren't allowed to make their own topics and people didn't have the choice to respond to them if they wanted or didn't want to. Or for someone to make a topic and find a few derailing the thread to talk about him instead of PM him.

On Topic:

I think vainglorious' most fitting punishment, is to be stripped of her power and have to live as a normal gal, while witeessing someone lese outshine her accomplishments and behave in a way true royalty and grace behaves... that would be like daggers to her, and she couldn't do anything about it.

- - - Updated - - -

She will be in the spotlight as a queen who submited to boy king who prefers cows.
    It's more like how to best humiliate Azshara and keep her there, second best, having her people adore someone else actually worthy of their love, and have to watch it.
    Last edited by Mace; 2019-08-15 at 04:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mace View Post
    On Topic:

I think vainglorious' most fitting punishment, is to be stripped of her power and have to live as a normal gal, while witeessing someone lese outshine her accomplishments and behave in a way true royalty and grace behaves... that would be like daggers to her, and she couldn't do anything about it.

It's more like how to best humiliate Azshara and keep her there, second best, having her people adore someone else actually worthy of their love, and have to watch it.
    It is too cruel, I think. I feel goosebumps already. The good part is that my waifu will stay alive.