Quote Originally Posted by DocSavageFan View Post
    A public vote would show us that the process isn't being corrupted for political purposes. Dems are the spineless one here...and their motives are quite clear. Fuck America. Patriots my ass.
    Why would Democrats need to hide their votes again? You've yet to explain this.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    Never realized how much of a nutjob Jon Voight was.
    Ya Jon Voight is a crazy old bastard which is sad because I use to like him. Now I see him for what he is and I can't stand to see him in movies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    Please, go down this road. Lets impeach a president for a phone call that was illegally spied on over something Joe Biden did that was corrupt as fuck.
    If not for that spy, Trump would have gotten away with it too. Right?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Yeah, without the actual patriotic American, Trump would still be using his position of power to extort smaller weaker countries.

7+ Year Old Account
    Please, go down this road. Lets impeach a president for a phone call that was illegally spied on over something Joe Biden did that was corrupt as fuck.
    It wasn’t illegally spied on, liar.
    And Biden was investigated.

Your desperation is pathetic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Yeah, without the actual patriotic American, Trump would still be using his position of power to extort smaller weaker countries.
    Yeah, just pointing out that an argument of ‘if only the spy didn’t catch Trump breaking the law’, is an argument that Trump broke the law.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Like a bad Scooby Doo villain. All we need to do is remove the mask and see who is really under there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gondrin View Post
    Like a bad Scooby Doo villain. All we need to do is remove the mask and see who is really under there.
    If you remove Trump’s mask, your hands will be orange and an almost translucent old man will be staring back.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Wait, you think the call was illegally spied on? Spied on by who? Please tell me so we can laugh at you. And Joe Biden was cleared, 2 fucking years ago, and Hunter Biden wasn't even under investigation. Just another bullshit thing you are lying on.
    Yea he was cleared alright. Of course your son can be lead director of our Natural gas operation, no qualifications no problem.

Yea he was cleared alright. Of course your son can be lead director of our Natural gas operation, no qualifications no problem.
    So what qualifications do Trump's kids have for them to run the Trump company? Or to have a role in his administration?

Quote Originally Posted by Zaydin View Post
    I have required reading for you, Jeezy.

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...ainian-prosec/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...ens/?tid=sm_fb

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/ukrainia...broke-the-law/

I expect a five page essay from you to make sure you comprehend that Trump and the right wing media are lying to you and that you are taking the bait hook, line and sinker. No double spacing and three inch margins, either.

And don't try dismissing them as liberally biased or 'fake news' because we've been through that particular show in this thread yesterday already.
    What no slate.com sources? I don't read tabloid news.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    So what qualifications do Trump's kids have for them to run the Trump company? Or to have a role in his administration?
    Hey, remember the time when Hunter Biden graduated from Yale Law and Trump created a scam school?

Qualifications are things no Trump supporter should talk about. He routinely appoints people who aren't qualified.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    I'm not making a logical argument.

I'm telling you, as I've been saying since early 2018, I part-time at an anti-Trump PAC, and a core part of its activities the past 18 months is turning Trump voters in suburban Wisconsin.

Things have been going quite well on that front.

You shouldn't concern yourself with my arguments Jeezy. I don't really care to convince you of anything. That's meaningless to me. But I do just want you to know while you've spent much of the past few years defending the Criminal squatter in the White House, we who are against him have mobilized in territory he needs to win in 2020.

Let's be clear, I fully expect Trump to survive this episode. I hope to be surprised, but I expect he'll make it to the 2020 Election. But this episode is badly damaging him, and the worst is yet to come. And coupled with the mischief we've engaged in in Wisconsin... heh heh... let's just say, in the end everything you stood for will be for nothing.

I'm gonna tell you what I'm gonna do Jeezy. I'm gonna forward some of things you've written to the information department, and we'll see if we can turn them into something that'll horrify suburban moms in Wisconsin and push them against Trump a bit.
    Haha ok dude. I totally believe you are capable of doing something substantive in a political pact. All that time just to watch Wisconsin go 5 points to the red in 2020 is going to be rather frustrating.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Flarelaine; 2019-10-01 at 11:05 AM. Reason: Serial trolling

No, he was cleared before the investigation even started, because he wasn't even under investigation. And Trump's Son-In-Law and Daughter are in positions they have no qualifications for, but you don't care, they are related to the traitor in the fucking whitehouse.

- - - Updated - - -

What no slate.com sources? I don't read tabloid news.
    And yet, they are still right. Amazing huh?

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Three lies for the price of one. I hate to break it to you, but we're already headed down this road. And it's looking worse and worse for your Dear Leader. Or was the Australian PM in on the Biden "corruption" too?
    Yes you have some really groundbreaking stuff that Americans will get behind for impeachment. Bill Clinton was basically caught getting blowjobs in the oval office and that impeachment was a disaster for Republicans, but a couple phone calls to world leaders is going to really resonate with voters. You guys are in for a bad time.

Haha ok dude. I totally believe you are capable of doing something substantive in a political pact. All that time just to watch Wisconsin go 5 points to the red in 2020 is going to be rather frustrating.
    Says the guy that is defending an actual fucking terrorist?

- - - Updated - - -

Yes you have some really groundbreaking stuff that Americans will get behind for impeachment. Bill Clinton was basically caught getting blowjobs in the oval office and that impeachment was a disaster for Republicans, but a couple phone calls to world leaders is going to really resonate with voters. You guys are in for a bad time.
    It wasn't just a couple of calls, it was multiple, like 8 or more. And he was extorting them to get dirt manufactured on Biden because in a head to head Biden beats him by 15 fucking points.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    Make sure you include that tweet about Greta Thunberg from earlier, too.
    Yea using autistic children to score political points is such an inspiring play.

Yea using autistic children to score political points is such an inspiring play.
    Yeah, lets be like right wingers, and compare her to Nazis for wanting a better fucking world. Are you fucking kidding me?

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    https://au.news.yahoo.com/australian...8967--spt.html

And Scott Morrison of Australia is confirming that Trump asked him for help looking into the origins of the Mueller investigation.

Which...is a bit awkard for Fox News and Daily Wire -

https://www.dailywire.com/news/break...k-times-report

Because Daily Wire is reporting on a Fox News report with a DOJ source claiming that Australia came to them. Once again, Fox News "sources" are probably other opinion show hosts and not actual people in the government.
    Most people with a brain already know the origins of the Muller investigation. I stated like 3 years ago full details laid out in the Nunes Memo and how it would lead to nothing. i was right like always, but "Muh Russia, Drrumpfs whole family is going to jail for life guis" was the typical response at the time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Americans are already supporting this impeachment.

Also "a couple of phone calls to world leaders" - lol. And robbing a bank is just "hanging out with a few friends", right? What a joke.

It would be nice if Trump supporters could argue with something of actual substance. What a shame.