Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Tyrande - What's next...?

Hey folks,

I'm speculating N'Zoth with figure out Sylvanas' betrayal and make a bargain with Tyrande. Tyrande will take out Sylvanas and fall to the void, replacing Queen Azshara as N'Zoth's 2nd in command.

7+ Year Old Account
    Hope not.

I don't like Tyrande, but I do hope they give the Night Elves and her some closure after Teldrassil.
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Why not. Blizzard is always looking for new ways to shit on the night elves. Maybe you could also have a cameo of the "NOOOOOOOO!" Malfurion from Legion when he sees Crazy Tyrande.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

That'd be cool, cyclical but cool, if nothing else because I want Tyrande out of the Night Elf leadership picture. After 10 thousand years, they need fresh blood. Malfurion can go be corrupted by The Nightmare too, he's equally useless. Some "demi-God."

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    Hope not.

I don't like Tyrande, but I do hope they give the Night Elves and her some closure after Teldrassil.
    The Night Elves don't need her to prosper anymore than Blood Elves needed Kael'thas to move on.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    The Night Elves don't need her to prosper anymore than Blood Elves needed Kael'thas to move on.
    I wanted Shandris to be the Night Elf leader for years, I don't care about Tyrande. But she also doesn't deserve to be turned into a villain
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    I wanted Shandris to be the Night Elf leader for years, I don't care about Tyrande. But she also doesn't deserve to be turned into a villain
    I've never liked her much, it was sadder to see Ysera corrupted than it would be to see Tyrande. Tyrande has just worked the nerves forever now with her insufferable love story and ineptness to Azeroth's plights.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Said it before but i will say it again - look out for bald night elven protection warrior called moondowner killing tauren and talking about good days after patch 8.0, while "Black moon" is playing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sylvanas' betrayal of N'Zoth? Since when were they aligned?

My bet is she'll probably fill a role of a grumpy, vocal opponent of unifaction for some time, from which nothing will come out at all in the end.

Nzoth will probably be dead/eaten by 8.3 and I really doubt that we will see Sylvanas until she starts the 9.0 plot in a big and flashy preexpansion event, so I don't think your version is very likely.

So I think she will not be heard from for one xpac, which will have a strong message of unity against the end of the world/Death itself, and then will return and tell Anduin to destroy thunderbluff. Which he will immediatly do without any questions asked.
    "And all those exclamation marks, you notice? Five?
    A sure sign of someone who wears his underpants on his head."

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    I've never liked her much, it was sadder to see Ysera corrupted than it would be to see Tyrande. Tyrande has just worked the nerves forever now with her insufferable love story and ineptness to Azeroth's plights.
    Well, that might be my problem. I didn't care much for ysera since we barely interacted with her

Quote Originally Posted by BillTheButcher View Post
    Sylvanas' betrayal of N'Zoth? Since when were they aligned?
    Since N'zoth made sure Sylvanas get the Dagger and then she helped Ashzara help free N'zoth at least

10+ Year Old Account
    Tyrande has not answered any of Anduin's letters since her departure for Darkshore... But I can't see her falling to the Void and join N'Zoth. What I can see though is Tyrande wanting retribution for the Horde's crimes and openly oppose Anduin or maybe even leave the Alliance with a group of Night Elves. Genn Greymane could even join her. Meanwhile, Shandris may believe that it's a mistake and stick with the Alliance with other Night Elves. It would also be interesting on a story telling point of view if Malfurion himself disagreed with Tyrande. He's the Archdruid of the Cenarion Circle. He can look at the bigger picture, that this is all greater than just Darkshore and Ashenvale. The two could even break off over this. And we could have to choose who we are following.

It could be interesting to have hawks and doves in both factions.
    "Je vous répondrai par la bouche de mes canons!"

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Opaug View Post
    Hey folks,

I'm speculating N'Zoth with figure out Sylvanas' betrayal and make a bargain with Tyrande. Tyrande will take out Sylvanas and fall to the void, replacing Queen Azshara as N'Zoth's 2nd in command.
    Figure out the betrayal? You assume N'zoth doesn't already know, you assume N'zoth didn't put the betrayal in motion, you assume that an old god that didn't care about Sargaras and the Burning Legion actually cares about Sylvanis and Azshara's bid for power.

My own fanfic would go like this....

The combined Allied forces will attack N'Zoth and fail. Tyrande, seeing this from a distance, will summon the full power of Elune, which is like casting one giant hot white meteor onto Azeroth. Obliterating an entire continent and any remanent of the old gods along with it. We uh... go on a spiritual journey following our probable demise.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tyrande will be a raid boss, with a better encounter than in End Time. Shandris will replace her as the leader of the Night Elves.

10+ Year Old Account
    In the Void of my sou... Bah, Argentina :D
    Sylvanas is not aligned with N'zoth, just with Azshara. The betrayal is coming from Azshara.

And Tyrande doesn't deserve to be a villain. The Night Warrior has the potential to be an anti-hereo figure, causing havok among the Unification.

What's next? More shitting on Night Elves. They are wrong for wanting revenge over being damn near wiped out, civilians murdered, and lands conquered and ruined, don't you know. After all, Tyrande already killed one whole Val'kyr and got a warfront, what more could you want?
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

10+ Year Old Account
    In the Void of my sou... Bah, Argentina :D
    Quote Originally Posted by Feanoro View Post
    What's next? More shitting on Night Elves. They are wrong for wanting revenge over being damn near wiped out, civilians murdered, and lands conquered and ruined, don't you know. After all, Tyrande already killed one whole Val'kyr and got a warfront, what more could you want?
    Why people keep crying this? I'm guessing you're just miss informed.

Check this out: https://es.wowhead.com/news=295305/a...-and-stormwind

They are not abandoning the "Vengeance plot". Tyrande is out there, hunting Nathanos and Sylvanas. Genn is unhappy with the Unification, and want blood and vengeance.

The drama is cooking and the story is not over yet.

I think E'Lune is a void Naaru and on the dark side of the moon, where Tyrande and her ilk will go to her and plot to crash the moon into Azeroth in her maddness of revenge! She will be a raid patch next xpac!

Lore Forumgoers: "Man, Blizzard sure shits on the night elves at every given opportunity, they should ease off them for a bit."

Also Lore Forumgoers: "Okay so I have this hope/theory is that both Malfurion and Tyrande get brutally murdered, Elune hated the night elves all along, and their ears are so long because it's cancer."