Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    Yep, and only on that side apparently.
    I don't get why people aren't being explicitly against both the rioters and police violence.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Grapemask View Post
    Ah yes, the classic technique of making it a good vs bad argument; instead of addressing what's being said, just dumb their position down to "anti-police." It's a Ben Shapiro tactic of moving someone into a group that might have more broad support against them.
    This is exactly what's done all over the place in political discourse. It's just a cheap rhetorical trick.

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1267080563363586049

Not even a protestor, just a houseowner standing outside their house getting shot at by the police.

But you know, recording a video is "violent protesting" now.
    She was told to get inside repeatedly She disobeyed the order repeatedly. The cop should not have shot at her and it was beyond moronic, but when the cops tell you to get inside, you do as your told. She is an idiot.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1267080563363586049

Not even a protestor, just a houseowner standing outside their house getting shot at by the police.

But you know, recording a video is "violent protesting" now.
    And it's not like we're seeing a mob of protestors being chased, they are performing an intimidating march down a quiet neighborhood street and shooting people on their own property.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    According to tabrotar they should be shot on sight.
    Disobeying illegal orders by police officers? You deserve to die.

Being a journalist reporting on the riots? You deserve to die.

Recording a video outside your house before curfew timing? You deserve to die.

These are what Nazi Deplorables support and defend when they hide behind "all lives matter" or "looters and violent protestors deserve the capital punishment" - a police state where police officers are judge jury and executioner.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Quote Originally Posted by Keosen View Post
    Just imagine if we were watching these images from Venezuela or Cuba or wherever.
    Huge military vehicles and doped cops equipped like terminators ready to murder on-sight while roaming the streets and terrorizing citizens, journalists being arrested and people get shot by rubber bullets in the eyes.

USA would invade them the next day to deliver freedom.
    Only if they would gain (hidden) access to oil out of it.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    She was told to get inside repeatedly She disobeyed the order repeatedly. The cop should not have shot at her and it was beyond moronic, but when the cops tell you to get inside, you do as your told. She is an idiot.
    And if the cops come and say, give me all your guns?
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaktar View Post
    And it's not like we're seeing a mob of protestors being chased, they are performing an intimidating march down a quiet neighborhood street and shooting people on their own property.
    LOL a quiet neighboerhood d street. And you know that how. You are aware the street is far longer than what you see on the video. You are also aware you do not see what the police see further down the street or what was happening before they got that far down the street right? So, you just make it up . And yet you still claim you are not anti-police? Fact is we don't know what was going on before they got there or where they started and we don't know what the police were seeing further down the street. So, you have no clue if it was a quiet neighborhood street or not. Unless of course you have a narrative.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1266917993470201856

Another charming video where two police vehicles ram groups of protestors on purpose. But you know, throwing random trash like empty plastic bottles and paper at vehicles, totally life-threatening to these police officers.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    I guess if cops walked up to him and asked him to just forfeit his life, he would obey unquestioningly too right?
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Unless of course you have a narrative.
    Well, it's fairly obvious that you do.

NO I am not because it wasn't police brutality. It was a mistake in the heat of the moment.
    lol, what?
    This excusing of police brutality is getting out of hand. Stop being that stupid

Another charming video where two police vehicles ram groups of protestors on purpose. But you know, throwing random trash like empty plastic bottles and paper at vehicles, totally life-threatening to these police officers.

- - - Updated - - -

I guess if cops walked up to him and asked him to just forfeit his life, he would obey unquestioningly too right?
    That was far more than empty plastic containers, or did you decide to ignore what was coming out of them? It wasn't about being life threatening. It was about these people breaking laws. But of course it is easy for you to sit on your high horse and judge after the fact and not in the heat of the moment where you have no idea what might be thrown. What if someone had thrown a molotov cocktail? OR what if the liquid coming out of hte containers was gasoline and lit on fire? But we have already established that it is OK to commit whatever crime you want as long as you are not a cop. Anti-police agenda at it's finest.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Inuyaki View Post
    lol, what?
    This excusing of police brutality is getting out of hand. Stop being that stupid
    Nobody is excusing police brutality. What you anti-police people are doing is lableling any contact a police officer has with a civilian at all to be police brutality so you can claim people are excusing it. That is the only stupid going on.

When the cops tell me something I don't have to do, I don't have to do it.
    You don't have to blindly follow unlawful orders.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    That was far more than empty plastic containters, otr did you decide to ignore what was coming out of them. It wasn't about being life threatening. It was about these people breaking laws. But of course it is easy for you to sit on your high horse and judge after the fact and not in the heat of the moment where you have no idea what might be thrown. What if someone had thrown a molotov cocktail? But we have already established that it is OK to commit whatever crime you want as long as you are not a cop. Anti-police agenda at it's finest.

- - - Updated - - -

Nobody is excusing police brutality. What you anti-police people are doing is lableling any contact a police officer has with a civilian at all to be police brutality so you can claim people are excusing it. That is the only stupid going on.

Why no answer to my question?
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

- - - Updated - - -

Good the dumbasses deserved it for getting in the way, and blocking the road. All these dumb fuck protesters are doing is making life miserable for everyone else by destroying property and blocking roads. They don’t give two fucks that Floyd was killed by a cop. They just wanted an excuse to act like barbarians.
    [Infraction]
    Last edited by Rozz; 2020-06-01 at 02:01 PM. Reason: Minor Trolling

Nobody is excusing police brutality.
    You see how stupid that is after you just defended police brutality literally only 9 posts before...

Quote Originally Posted by Inuyaki View Post
    When the cops tell me something I don't have to do, I don't have to do it.
    You don't have to blindly follow unlawful orders.
    It is not an unlawful order. They have a legal right to tell you to get inside when it is a matter of public safety. When the cops tell you to get inside that many times. You get inside. She refused to do what she was told and paid for it. They shouldn't have shot at her, but I have no sympathy for her either as she would have completely avoided it if she had done what she was told.

It is not an unlawful order. They have a legal right to tell you to get inside when it is a matter of public safety. When the cops tell you to get inside that many times. You get inside. She refused to do what she was told and paid for it. They shouldn't have shot at her, but I have no sympathy for her either as she would have completely avoided it if she had done what she was told.

This is the curfew FAQ...
    The police CANNOT order you to go inside. They don't have the rights for that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    Good the dumbasses deserved it for getting in the way, and blocking the road. All these dumb fuck protesters are doing is making life miserable for everyone else by destroying property and blocking roads. They don’t give two fucks that Floyd was killed by a cop. They just wanted an excuse to act like barbarians.
    Notice the barricade in front of the protesters? They were not blocking off traffic.

But, you know, driving into people is totally not dangerous and is 100% acceptable behavior.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    You are right. Some people are just cop haters for a a variety of reasons. One good reason, is to hate the action of the ones who have clearly abused their position. Such as the case in the subject of this thread.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

https://twitter.com/i/status/1266927712997904384

Nice video of a couple getting their car destroyed and tazed-then-violently-arrested by the police just for being persons-of-color.

I guess this is how it would look like if there Nazi Germany existed today and the Gestapo came to haul undesirables off to death camps.