Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I only ever ate spam while in the Philippines, I can eat it for breakfast but at some point I was almost crying when finding real ham on my pizza.

We don't have bologna, but we do have the more original Mortadella from our Italian side and Lyoner as well as Leberkäse from our German side.

I can eat those, and the kids like Lyoner, but myself I prefer the likes of proper cooked-ham, air-cured ham such as Prosciutto di Parma, salami or Bündnerfleisch
    "It is every citizen's final duty to go into the tanks, and become one with all the people."

~ Chairman Sheng-Ji Yang, "Ethics for Tomorrow"

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    No, I stopped sometime during my childhood. That crap is nasty.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

If bologna is anything like 'lauantaimakkara' I liked it as a kid, but not so much as an adult.

I've seen samples of Spam (or the regional equivalent) at meat counters and it's always looked so gross I haven't cared to test it.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

But was where Dalaran?

Bologna yes. Prefer mortadella tho, especially with pistachios.

Spam is inedible salty trash in a can. No thank you.

The way people talk about Spam, one would think it contains human fetus matter, but no... It has: pork, water, salt, potato starch, sugar and sodium nitrate.
    Doesn't sound so bad. And it's considered upscale meat in some areas of the world to boot.

But I have never tasted it and never will, for the very simple reason that I'm not big on pork. Bologna (or Saturday Sausage here) is disgusting, we got real Falukorv on our sandwhiches.

10+ Year Old Account
    No to both. I do like a lot of kinds of sausages though.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

oh god, how someone could even conceive something more awful than "mortadella"?

Neither because I’m not 6

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    The way people talk about Spam, one would think it contains human fetus matter, but no... It has: pork, water, salt, potato starch, sugar and sodium nitrate.
    Doesn't sound so bad. And it's considered upscale meat in some areas of the world to boot.

But I have never tasted it and never will, for the very simple reason that I'm not big on pork. Bologna (or Saturday Sausage here) is disgusting, we got real Falukorv on our sandwhiches.
    I'm not inherently against canned meat.

Take this. http://apis.es/en/over-your-table/ap...pork-shoulder/

It's a comparable product. Higher protein content, lower calorie content, lower fat content and TONS LESS SALT. Also actually tastes like food.

Canned meat doesn't need to be garbage. Spam really is garbage tho.

It's literally the lower end of canned meat products.

I have eaten Bologna and I have eaten Spam but I've never had Green Eggs and Ham.

yes, that staff is amazing but "spam" products are rare to find in my country.

Nope. Neither of them are thing here. As someone mentioned above you are more likely to find Leberkäse here or an assortment of sausages.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

10+ Year Old Account
    People will denounce Spam in one sentence then go Hawaii and eat it in the next...

I can't eat 'raw' bologna and a lot of stuff cheap than Osar Myer tends to be grittier/more gelatinous than I can stomach. A fried bologna sammich is great though. Good old processed American cheese, fried bologna slices split 3 ways, whatever spread you like, on slice bread. Nothing fancy because its not a fancy sandwich.

Simple. Delicious. Not nutritious.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

I don't eat pork.

10+ Year Old Account
    Outgrew them, but Oscar Mayer bologna with Kraft singles in white bread.
    Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi

I've never eaten spam, my parents used to cook it and it smelled awful. Bologna I haven't had to eat since I became an adult. If I'm going to eat mystery meat, it's going to he a slim jim.

No. The texture is a real turn off to me regarding SPAM. Bologna doesn't taste very good in my opinion.