Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Clearly they're part of a boss fight mechanic where he freezes the room and then does slashing damage to both tanks.

...andddd reading this thread made me think of that one Mega Milk meme but it's the Jailer taunting the Arbiter.
    Elune: "My sister needed Anima so I let my favoured people die. What is this 'Maw' you speak of?"
    Daily reminder that Steam has never had a monopoly on PC Gaming, don't mistake age and popularity for domination.
    Because people don't understand words: Forced and Necessity

Well, I can see it didn't take long for this thread to devolve into poop questions.

Quote Originally Posted by lolbubble View Post
    Those aren't just any regular nipples....
    I understand the right one controls the weather.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    Just like my ex wife

Heheeeeeeeeee

please Karen come back
    Your ex wife has a chest hole?

kinky...
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

because Nathanos is the biggest simp cuck.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    Does the Jailer poop?
    We're asking the big questions now. Do raid bosses poop? If so, which ones, and where are their toilets?

In fact, what about all their raids full of hundreds of "trash" mobs, many of them living, pooping beings, where are the facilities for them? Do they just poop into the lava/felflames etc.? That seems like an OSHA violation.
    "A youtuber said so."

"... some wow experts being interviewed..."

"According to researchers from Wowhead..."

10+ Year Old Account
    Where do Titans shit then.. or do they just shit on planets and thats how mountains are made?
    Subarashii chin chin mono
    Kintama no kami aru

Mammals actually have nipples in Warcraft because the Jailer does, not vice versa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    Mexico is already part of the USA so is Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Shadow deserves nothing, the same as Fire Mages.

Well mammals/tits bearing species are on Azeroth and Draenor perhaps the jailer sucked his moma titties on what ever planet or world he is original from.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WarpAvP2 View Post
    A concept that drives me crazy is that in games supernatural creatures, aliens, and demons have nipples. Are they mammals? Why do they always have them just because they have chest muscles. I am confused.

So was he human at one point, is he a mammal entity, what gives with the need for putting them on every “male or female creature”?

This isn't a serious discussion, but doesn't anyone else recognize this with games and movies too?
    I have actually wondered the same thing a lot of times myself. I honestly don't know. I guess the combination of big chest muscles and nipples just look cooler than without having them? I don't know. I find it weird myself.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguinerd View Post
    Where do Titans shit then.. or do they just shit on planets and thats how mountains are made?
    I think the real question is what does their shit smell like?
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grubenwolf View Post
    I think the real question is what does their shit smell like?
    Could explain why our characters always idle like they just completed a marathon.
    Subarashii chin chin mono
    Kintama no kami aru

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Virtual Boy View Post
    maybe the designers are homosexuals you can not know there are a lot of closeted gays in america, not judging or direspecting. I'm not offended by this design, I really don't mind if people like it like that.
    You do realize that women too like men's pecs and nipples right? Odd thing to try and tie to being explicitly homosexual .
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Arthas had nipples in warcraft 3. It would be weird if they were missing in shadowlands.

Quote Originally Posted by ZazuuPriest View Post
    I have nipples greg, can you milk me?
    https://mumsgrapevine.com.au/2017/04...an-breastfeed/

3+ Year Old Account
    Well the Titans have nipples and they're born inside the cores of planets, probably reducing the likelihood they breastfeed... So if it's not a design choice I don't know what it is.

The nipples are there for his death-milk that he feeds to the Mawsworn.

It's fun to joke about this kind of thing, but this question is probably close to the purest, rawest example of why exactly suspension of disbelief is essential to the enjoyment of fantasy.
    Last edited by CalamityHeart; 2020-10-28 at 08:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WarpAvP2 View Post
    A concept that drives me crazy is that in games supernatural creatures, aliens, and demons have nipples. Are they mammals? Why do they always have them just because they have chest muscles. I am confused.

So was he human at one point, is he a mammal entity, what gives with the need for putting them on every “male or female creature”?

This isnt a serious discussion, but doesnt anyone else recognize this with games and movies too?
    Yeah, it's weird as fuck.
    Probably caused by the same stuff that drives plenty of people to sexualise everything; their mind just doesn't work otherwise.
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguinerd View Post
    The Seat of the Pantheon should be pretty self explanatory.

It even has plumbing!