My bet about the last in game cinematic will be Danauser in the meta verse marry Sylvanas AI like Fry did in Futurama with Lucy Liu

Quote Originally Posted by TBCCLOL View Post
    My bet about the last in game cinematic will be Danauser in the meta verse marry Sylvanas AI like Fry did in Futurama with Lucy Liu
    "I'll never forget your contributions to the lore MEMORY DELETED"

Quote Originally Posted by Luck4 View Post
    Sometimes an image is better than words.

Relax, it could be aimed at the Horde player.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by username993720 View Post

Relax, it could be aimed at the Horde player.
    Didn't Tyrande say some thing like that when Horde players found her in Thorghast? You might be on some thing there.

Quote Originally Posted by Plehnard View Post
    Didn't Tyrande say some thing like that when Horde players found her in Thorghast? You might be on some thing there.
    Somebody else pointed that out before me.

Guys, even the creator of the video admits it is made up...
    https://imgur.com/a/H1HGcP8

Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    What about "For the Dark Lady, always" don't you understand: There was still a substantial number of her followers who are still with her despite calling the Horde nothing.

So I'm guessing either Danuser ignores that because he loves ignoring poignant moments in the lore, or more likely that she becomes the allied race leader for the dark rangers (alliance undead night elves & horde forsaken elves)
    im disagreeing with the other poster who was painting the idea of being socially outcast being a bad thing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Old prophet characters were unjustly cast out. Sylvanas is exiled as a reward, the very slight step out from being summarily executed.

I don't think anyone but her most delusional fans would see her being removed from the storyin such a way that she is not given any title or influence as a positive.

Yes, it would mean she is likely to return, but it's also not a definite. Unlike with Illidan this doesn't place her in q position where she needs to return eventually. The story would be able to ignore her forever except as a black mark on Forsaken and Horde society.
    the person i quoted was specifically painting the idea of being socially cast out as bad tho. you are saying something else.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

So we know the m+ cutoff
    Still don’t have the double leggos available for testing which in some cases will be broken AF
    The story is….the same story we’ve had for a few years so I can’t really complain

Who’s ready for 9.2.5 with the fixes to a bunch of small issues that are going to be introduced in 9.2 and others that have existed since 9.0

10+ Year Old Account
    So god damn cynical
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    So god damn cynical
    No, it's "realistic".
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Bloodsail Admiral Foreign Exchange Ztudent's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    We still need Double Legendaries + Final Raid Testing done either this week or next week before a release date is likely to show up. Could show up this week or next week, but yeah.

Obviously the 9.2.5 thing mean that I don't think we're getting into 10.0 news anytime soon. But, it could also be that they will do 9.2.5 after the 10.0 reveal, hard to tell what is going on anymore.
    I no longer reply to quotations beyond if you're asking a genuine question or have a non-confrontational stance.

Nihil.

I mean, why would they test Double Legendaries?

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    im disagreeing with the other poster who was painting the idea of being socially outcast being a bad thing.

- - - Updated - - -

the person i quoted was specifically painting the idea of being socially cast out as bad tho. you are saying something else.
    Being exiled is bad, especially if you are exiled like Sylvanas seems to be, eternal community service cleaning up her own mess, never being allowed to see anyone she cares for ever again.

It's good for her in the sense that she doesn't get straight up killed, or better yet forced to spend an eternity locked up in the maw the regular way, and good for us since it means it's only a slightly worse outcome than straight up killing her.
    She does not have a viable way to return to Azeroth even if anyone wanted her there, and there is no reason to expect her to return except in the vague comic book sense of noone being exempt from even the most severe death.
    Even compared to Illidan there is less chance of her returning. Unlike with the Titans and Sargeras there is no good reason given why the Shadowlands will be relevant to us again.

In short, it's a "good" outcome for her since she doesn't just die like everyone else, or better yet get chained to the top of Torghast forever. And it's good for us since she is removed from the plot indefinitely.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    So we know the m+ cutoff
    Still don’t have the double leggos available for testing which in some cases will be broken AF
    The story is….the same story we’ve had for a few years so I can’t really complain

Who’s ready for 9.2.5 with the fixes to a bunch of small issues that are going to be introduced in 9.2 and others that have existed since 9.0
    I wouldn't be shocked if the second legendary doesn't get its final set of tuning until right before the PTR is done honestly. And even then I wouldn't be shocked if the legendaries don't get any tuning at all. Yes it would be massively unbalanced, and the most extreme outliers will probably see some nerds or buffs, but with freely swappable covenants there is no reason why one covenant cannot be strictly better other than it not feeling right.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

7+ Year Old Account
    Kay, so Blizz just updated their race page on the official site. 10.0 lead? Or just general future of the story?

https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...e_page_on_the/
    Last edited by Makabreska; 2022-01-10 at 10:29 PM.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Kay, so Blizz just updated their race page on the official site. 10.0 lead? Or just general future of the story?

Probably just bringing it into styleistic consistency with their other pages.

But I will say it's interesting that they removed the listing for starting zones it seems. Might just be because it was redundant with Capital Cities, or maybe they want to railroad everyone into Exile's Reach.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account

Top comment on that Reddit thread is gold.

"I can't wait for World of Warcraft: Blacks vs Whites"

10+ Year Old Account

Anyone remember this from May, where every avatar was from the Shadowlands except Yrel;

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...-TBC-Pre-Patch

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Probably just bringing it into styleistic consistency with their other pages.

But I will say it's interesting that they removed the listing for starting zones it seems. Might just be because it was redundant with Capital Cities, or maybe they want to railroad everyone into Exile's Reach.
    I imagine Blizzard would prefer players consider Exiles reach the proper starting zone. Not just because it's a better choice narratively, but more importantly because new players are already required to go there with their first character, meaning a new player would likely just be confused by the listing for starting zones that for all intents and purposes is an alternate levelling option for veterans.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

10+ Year Old Account
    I half wonder if Blizz might be doing away with racial starting zones as is. Exile's Reach is a much more seamless intro to the game thus far & I can imagine Blizz liked seeing how much easier new races were to implement when you don't have to have specific zones & 10-20 levels of questing to integrate alongside them. Plus if Blizz wants to update the starting experience, it's much easier to update Exile's Reach than everywhere else.

My guess is that starting zones will continue to be de-emphasized until an eventual revamp (be it in 10.0 or later) removes them entirely from the game.

Quote Originally Posted by AngerFork View Post
    I half wonder if Blizz might be doing away with racial starting zones as is. Exile's Reach is a much more seamless intro to the game thus far & I can imagine Blizz liked seeing how much easier new races were to implement when you don't have to have specific zones & 10-20 levels of questing to integrate alongside them. Plus if Blizz wants to update the starting experience, it's much easier to update Exile's Reach than everywhere else.

My guess is that starting zones will continue to be de-emphasized until an eventual revamp (be it in 10.0 or later) removes them entirely from the game.
    Seems pretty unlikely. Any theoretical revamp will involve a bunch of racial zones and it doesn't make much sense to not go ahead and throw a 1-5/10 questline in there. That is, you're still going to have Elwynn, Durotar, Mulgore, Gilneas*, Dun Morogh, etc. and those zones are very well suited to dealing with minor threats and providing a hand to the associated race, which makes them perfect zones for a low level character to get a sense of who that group is.

At the point where you're already designing that sort of minor-threat quest zone with heavy racial identity, why wouldn't you just go ahead and start a race there?

The problem with implementing new full-fledged races was that it involves making entirely new zones with that 10-20 levels of questing, but the situation here is that you have a bunch of races who already have those zones that need to be populated with quests anyway.