• Zovaal

45 13.85%
  • Arthas

18 5.54%
  • Ysera

5 1.54%
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    So this was a lie (i.e. bad writing then). I see Jaina (what a surprise). I see Thrall (what a surprise). I see Anduin (what a surprise). I see the Arbiter. I don't see Alleria.

Such disrespectful writing honestly, even Old Emma the walking fossil had enough time and energy to go to Oribos, but evidently Alleria can't do that. Blizzard hates Void Elves so much!!
    Void elves deserve nothing. Can't wait until Umbric becomes the mana slave of Rommath. Suck on that void elves. your race is trash.

No one. Danuser flings himself in front of his waifu at 2%, she applies a fresh coat of wax to her mustache via twirling, and REEEEs away again. "I'll get you heroes next time!"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Didn't want to make a new thread but here's clips of the boss fight:
    So... the heroes have to withstand her horrible nasal voice sneering and terrible dialogue for five minutes, with anyone failing sanity checks being MC'd for the rest of the encounter?
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

Heck, can we even kill a mortal here, since all it would do it to the entrance of the Maw.

Quote Originally Posted by Granfaloon View Post
    I've already quit because of what they did to Sylvanas. At this point they are just dancing on her grave. Along with the entire forsaken and nightelf race. I doubt anyone at this point doesn't have the stomach to deal with w/e they throw out next.
    She's always been an evil monster. Nothing they did should've shocked you. She was pulling the same genocide on the humans in Lordaeron during Cata.