Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Roanda View Post
    History lesson
    Thank you for the History lesson - Do you have an opinion on the subject? What are you trying to say?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    In no way are you entitled to the 'complete' game when you buy it, because DLC/cosmetics and so on are there for companies to make more money
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Others, including myself, are saying that they only exist because Blizzard needed to create things so they could monetize it.

Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    Thank you for the History lesson - Do you have an opinion on the subject? What are you trying to say?
    Hi partner

I think "no" it wont happen.
    Because this version of talents is easier to balance and blizzard enjoys this lazy version of them.

I know you dont care about my feelings and you are just replying to me because im a hot sexy catch but...
    I am truly a "gameplay customization" major nerd and is by far the thing i love the most in a game.
    To test all kinds of different playstyles, see how they feel and test all crazy possible things in different scenarios.

I was incredibly happy with the freedom of the Wrath talents and i waited like a little boy on Christmas Eve for the Cataclysm new talent trees.

You cant even understand how i felt when i saw Cata trees...sadness and disappointment

Maybe they will simplify even more to the point where you no longer have to choose talents but one single talent, like for example:
    choose class = rogue
    choose specialization = assassination
    choose talents = blood or poison
    which roughly give you 3 active abilities & 3 passive abilities and emphasize your core abilities of the corresponding talent you chose

Quote Originally Posted by Roanda View Post
    Hi partner

I think "no" it wont happen.
    Because this version of talents is easier to balance and blizzard enjoys this lazy version of them.

I know you dont care about my feelings and you are just replying to me because im a hot sexy catch but...
    I am truly a "gameplay customization" major nerd and is by far the thing i love the most in a game.
    To test all kinds of different playstyles, see how they feel and test all crazy possible things in different scenarios.

I was incredibly happy with the freedom of the Wrath talents and i waited like a little boy on Christmas Eve for the Cataclysm new talent trees.

You cant even understand how i felt when i saw Cata trees...sadness and disappointment
    This guy gets it.

Archeage was my favorite skill system (even though that game went to shit real real fast). Having more open world content than instanced content helps give more customization options.

I'd rather make 10,000 "wrong" decisions when building my character and have fun... than having no right or wrong choices (because there are no real choices).

Even though we only have a few talents, i feel like there's actual choice and preference now without sacrificing player power. i change talents frequently based on dungeon/raid/pvp/solo.

after playing classic/tbc, its basically "google optimal spec, set it, and forget it"

No. I'm sure that they'll slap something convoluted on top of the talent system though.

They're not going to revamp after all the effort they put into it. It still works.
    They'll focus efforts on new systems instead.

The "new" (aka, one that has been around longer than the original) talent system is perfectly fine.

The problem isn't in the structure, it is in the design of individual talents. They need to dedicate more resources to improving actual talent trees instead of stuff like Soulbinds and Conduits. Like, just imagine the man-hours that went into designing those two things instead of fixing core talents and class abilities.
    A better way to think about Casual v Hardcore: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...asual-Hardcore