What was your biggest "live to win, south park montage" moment in WoW?

The biggest farm
    The biggest no-life/neckbeard moment

I think i just finished experiencing mine.

I farmed random Battlegrounds everyday for 2 Months to get 50 honor levels...for the Midnight Courser mount.
    As soon as i saw the "next honor reward" on the screen...i made the stupid decision to get it as fast as possible.

Thats 440 000 honor in 2 months

Mount image:
    https://i.imgur.com/68aEGyJ.png

----

Im really curious to see what's yours...because i dont think there is many things out there that are not timegated and huge farms.

PUG only Challenge Conqueror: Gold back in MOP, took weeks of failing and learning and teaching idiots to play good. Then my bastard GM paid to be carried through it all in one day that son of a bitch.

A loooooooong time ago I played for 2 days straight without sleeping. By the end of it I was hallucinating! It wasn't for a particular goal, I was just having a lot of fun PvPing.

Timeless isle bloody coin farm for the mount and title.
    Had a lot of free time back then and farmed about 200-300 coins per day.
    It was pretty chill listening to podcasts and farming.. people

Quote Originally Posted by Musta Kyy View Post
    Timeless isle bloody coin farm for the mount and title.
    Had a lot of free time back then and farmed about 200-300 coins per day.
    It was pretty chill listening to podcasts and farming.. people
    OMG the farm and only expansion i never played.
    That was the golden age of world pvp...apart from the "isle" in TBC expansion.

I wish i experienced it somehow

Quote Originally Posted by Chadow View Post
    Overall I try not to mess with RNG in this game, because I know, how broken it can be. If I farm something - I usually do it, while farming something else. For example I got all Dragon Soul mounts while farming all tier sets there. But there are exceptions.

Vitreous Stone Drake required around 700 tries, not counting doing 5ppl, when it was live.
    Twilight Avenger required around 2-3 months of non-stop farming salvages and dropped from mobs at the end. I don't remember exact number of tries. But it was tremendous, if you'd take into account, that salvages were implemented and drop rates were buffed significantly.
    Both moments were mixes of "I want to give up - such grind isn't for me" and "I just want to know, how far this broken RNG can go" feelings.

And... That's it. Everything else dropped, as I expected. Funny thing. May be I'm so lucky or chose right tactic, but super rare mounts, like Infinite Timereaver, Aeonaxx and Time-Lost Proto-Drake were relatively easy for me to obtain. Especially last two ones. I expected much worse, i.e. thought, that only way to obtain them - is camping them 24/7. That I've lost opportunity to obtain them before implementation of CRZ or back in WOD, when some servers were dead (but CRZ was already implemented). But at the end it wasn't that hard. Just one simple trick and they're both mine within relatively short time frame.
    Last edited by WowIsDead64; 2022-01-13 at 08:24 PM.

I don't care about Wow 11.0, if it's not solo-MMO. No half-measures - just perfect xpack.

10+ Year Old Account
    A few comes to mind, the last 3k HK's to 100K HK's was kinda like that, other than that i guess pugging Ahead of the curve raids can feel like that too