Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Groundwalker View Post
    This thread consists of a hilarious amount of individuals who are delusional to the current state of WOW. This game has losing subs since MOP, and has been hemorrhaging subs since BFA. Anyone trying to say anything different are only selling them selves on a false reality. The first step to change is to accept reality. It needs to start now or this game will never return to the king of MMO's.
    Sounds like the same shit people were saying in TBC and WotLK. Wow is dying! Such a hot take.

15+ Year Old Account
    Didn't even know about the poll until I saw this thread.

These days I only visit the official forums if I have a technical issue.

I could also care less about Mythic+.

Quote Originally Posted by Groundwalker View Post
    This game has losing subs since MOP
    not at all, it was loosing subs since vanila
    but up until cata or so the influx of new players was high enough to distort data (and fool people who dont really understand them), which is why some time during mop MOP 100m players tried wow but it never had more than 12.5m active subs...
    and unlike "hemorraging subs since BFA" this is actualy based on data provided by blizzard, not on opinion without any data regarding sub numbers...
    Last edited by Lolites; 2022-03-26 at 10:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    Highly niche content gets voted by a very small % of the playerbase. More news at 11.
    This would likely be my guess as well. Mythic+ is not as popular as some people would like to think. I do feel there is likely a grain of reality in the idea that fewer people care today compared to when the mount vote was taken, as well.

Quote Originally Posted by scrappybristol View Post
    I tried to vote but you need an active sub to do so lmao
    I voted without an active sub, for the giggles. They may have fixed that since I voted, however.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkiy View Post
    Why vote if you aren't going to participate? Really wish people would stop voting for GD out of spite. It's going to be an awful M+ experience.
    Because its going to be hilarious seeing people not know the mechanics and die to the gun boss with the wind. Even during WoD, most groups didn't know what to do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    Because its going to be hilarious seeing people not know the mechanics and die to the gun boss.
    Doesn't change my vote. I love Grimrail Depot... Just.. Now you made me think of more reasons for entertainment as it is also one people might fail big time on.. Haha..
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by VMSmith View Post
    This would likely be my guess as well. Mythic+ is not as popular as some people would like to think. I do feel there is likely a grain of reality in the idea that fewer people care today compared to when the mount vote was taken, as well.

I voted without an active sub, for the giggles. They may have fixed that since I voted, however.
    I think you can vote regardless of account status. Even banned accounts can vote.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Doesn't change my vote. I love Grimrail Depot... Just.. Now you made me think of more reasons for entertainment as it is also one people might fail big time on.. Haha..
    It seems like a bad idea for a mythic boss due to scaling but have they fixed the issues where the train carts smash your camera in super close?

I mean.. even though I'm affected by the outcome to some degree, I can't be arsed to vote. I don't care for any of the dungeons and it's too late to shift anything anyway.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Thaneo View Post
    Everbloom was patched to kill the skip. It is pretty trash filled with tanky healing trash so im not surprised its low. Auchindoun has to much rp to be a favorite.
    A counterbalance to the RP apart from visuals of the place, is that it has plenty of space to manouver with, regardless of affixes. Also it doesn't have absolute cancer trash packs, like many other places. I don't understand why people want the most cramped up spaces.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

I voted Iron Docks and Grimrail, knowing the latter will be hell on M+. It's just a different sort of dungeon. Plus it's not that much more cramped than Maw of Souls and that was fine in M+.

Thinking about it, probably the most annoying part of S4 will be traveling between Draenor, Karazhan, Mechagon and Tazavesh to do them. Save for the last one none of those locations are especially quick to access and Mechagon in particular has a prerequisite questline from one expansion ago, unless that was patched out.
    It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built -Kreia

The internet: where to every action is opposed an unequal overreaction.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    Maybe it just shows the average person on the official forums doesn't care about M+?

Its not like the mount poll which was for everyone. If you don't engage in M+ why would you even vote and quite honestly you shouldn't vote.
    *raises hand*
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

Cue everyone being shocked that fringe, niche content attracts few votes. No matter how much so many of you want to believe it, serious mythic+, rated pop, and raid players are few and far between.
    "stop puting you idiotic liberal words into my mouth"
    -ynnady

"Alarmingly low" Yeah this is sensationalism at its best.
    Chicken fried rice is delicious!

Thats basically the amount of ppl who read/participate in forums/reddit/etc.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    Thats basically the amount of ppl who read/participate in forums/reddit/etc.
    Which in turn tells you how hilariously biased (towards the hardcore side, ofc) is your average forumgoer. Yet there are still those who have the gall to blame all the bad design decisions, real or perceived, to OMG teh casualz baddz /wrists

If anything I think it shows more how people are burnt out on M+ as a whole. I really hope they shake things up next expansion because this expansion's dungeons sucked ass tbh.

There's about 50 active people in my guild and I only know four voted for sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Blizzard do what the players want all the time.

So many responses to "what does this poll mean" really highlight how poorly people understand statistics and why it is so easy to manipulate people with opinion polling.

If you are drawing some kind of distinct conclusion from this, it's because you wanted to draw that conclusion anyway.
    A better way to think about Casual v Hardcore: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...asual-Hardcore

I didn't know about the vote I imagine a lot of people are in the same boat.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

I didn't vote. Asked my guild, 1 guy out of our 23 person team said they bothered.

Anecdotal, but I bet most people just don't care or don't feel like their vote matters since we can see what the results are.
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis