Page 55 of 64 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BB8 View Post
    Then I misunderstood the point of not be able to call it body type female.
    We still have females in the universe right? Born as female.
    Why do we have to stop females calling females cause a percentage of the world population that is fysically born as female dont identy themselves as female.
    I'm pretty sure referring to women as females is the motto of the terminal virgin.

I swear. Next thing that'll happen is robots that want to be referred to as dinosaurs or some such nonsense. /s

Beep, Bop, Boop!

Quote Originally Posted by KOUNTERPARTS View Post
    MMO-C moderation is such a troll for not only posting this as a news for the website... but also leaving the comment section up and active in the first place.

They must have a quota for infractions they have to keep up with. This whole thread is, essentially, against website rules and they made it anyway.

Kind of /s but not really.
    Careful now, you'll get infracted for discussing moderation.

Bloodsail Admiral DrIvoRobotnik's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Can't steal and drink's womens' breast milk if they don't exist! In all seriousness though, they are probably going to add various mixed gender body types, or various muscular and fat body types in the future. Doing this is likely biting the smaller bullet on making it look like they are pandering to whoever is pro censorship of sex/gender, in contrast to the barrage of bullet buffet they would face with "fat male" or "muscular female" body type. This results in marginally less people bitching, so they went with this.

Wow... I see that I made a good choice to leave after BFA. This company is run by bunch of insane clowns.

Changing gender to body type? Pronouns? I know that WoW is a fantasy game, but this is beyond stupid and ridiculous.
    So now we're not encountering males or females but body types. Got it. Good to see where the company's priorities lies.

But jokes on me to be this stupid to still check on this game.

Quote Originally Posted by OnlineSamantha View Post
    I see now why this thread is still up. The news section of the forum has no dedicated moderator so nobody is even looking at this shit lmao.
    Do you have any idea how many ads are getting delivered to the people frantically refreshing this thread to flame each other? Considering every other major WoW news outlet has (rightfully) locked discussion on this topic, this has become the single place on the internet for people to share their super unique opinions on this subject matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    They get money for clicks lol, it's 2022, outrage sells.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

When you think they can't f*ck up this game even more.. oh boy.

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowyFanatic View Post
    So you admit you want to silence people who disagree with your pseudo-religious worldview. XD Thanks for that. The rest of the sane people, not in a cult, are either chatting or shitposting, meanwhile you and the like 4 other accounts, one of which is probably a sock puppet, because leftism, are flipping the hell out over ists and isms. How DO you get through life acting like that??? The threat of lawsuits for said ists and isms?
    In the sense of wanting trolls to be dealt with and wanting basic moderation is silencing people, sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

Love seeing the snowflakes get triggered because Blizzard changed a text option.

Quote Originally Posted by El Gucaragua View Post
    You call it propaganda yet I'm sure you didn't watch it and just listened to what the news cycle told you about it. Crazy, it's almost like the entire film he played devil's advocate to everyone he questioned (both for this ideology and against it) and provided real data on this ideologies origins.

I guess you just don't have less than $20 to spare for a good documentary. And I didn't even really like Matt because of his takes on games, but self-reflected because it was petty. That's kind of what moderate people do, rather than call someone bigoted off an assumption. My bad for not wanting half of a community to commit suicide.
    No one who pays money for Matt Walsh's documentary is a "moderate".

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowyFanatic View Post
    My dear, I'm not reading that rant. You are clearly triggered and you're a religious zealot, which automatically makes you wrong. There is NOTHING worse than a human being who is motivated to be "virtuous" for the sake of appear virtue while being motivated by self righteousness and hatred. The world is not what you think it is; you have been radicalized. Seek help.
    So you admit defeat, as you can't read. Nobody's triggered - you could see that if you read it - when you have been crazily posting every single moment. God forbid I won't post four times in a row and consolidate all of it into one post. I even kept it brief, but I guess where you come from education was not up to par. Figures why you're defending groomers, as you're too stupid to realise the hypocrisy.

You want me to bring forth examples of conservatives, and when I do, you don't read it.

I even had a TL;DR for you at the bottom. I'll say it again - just shut up, you are clearly too stupid to argue with.

Quote Originally Posted by Finlandia WOAT View Post
    Reminds me of a recent headline: "Activision investigates itself and finds no wrongdoing."

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Nah, I think he's OK. It's only certain people who get infracted for silly little things like that.

Ask me how I know.
    How joyous to be in such a place! Where phishing is not only allowed, it is encouraged!

Welcome to Kamabakka Kingdom.

Quote Originally Posted by OnlineSamantha View Post
    In the sense of wanting trolls to be dealt with and wanting basic moderation is silencing people, sure.
    And only a certain select group gets to decide who a troll is, right? Just like how they decide what gender other people can choose in a game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tomten View Post
    Why should it be closed? just because you dont like the content? Bit rich of you, isnt it?
    Not because I dont like it, because, unlike you, im able to step away from my own emotional need to be correct and read the rules.

https://www.mmo-champion.com/faq.php?faq=forumrules

Quote Originally Posted by Finlandia WOAT View Post
    Love seeing the snowflakes get triggered because Blizzard changed a text option.

Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Reminds me of a recent headline: "Activision investigates itself and finds no wrongdoing."
    Yep that definitely makes complete sense. Mhm mhm.

10+ Year Old Account
    this woke shit is going places.

i always considered myself a leftist but if i was a u.s. citizen i would deffo vote rep.

a change literally noone asked, based on a few incels demanding to be called whatever they think they deserve to be called.

pathetic and lame.

p.s : i am not against gays or lesbians, i just don't like this so called lgbtqqbbq+-! community.
    war does not determine who is right, only who is left.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, this actively works against the people it means to serve. Not to mention it's an absurd contradiction to remove male and female and then to add pronouns. Transwomen are women until it conflicts with other group identies, then it's transwomen are body type 2 I guess?