Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Mounts that make you go WoW.

Have there been any mounts in the last few expansions, notably BFA and SL that make you go WoW, must have.

Too many recolours to get especially excited, although it's nice to have some mounts just to have earned them, such as the Jailer curve mount, and the various KSM mounts. I also like the snail from ZM.

Honestly? No. Not really. Some of the new DF ones look great, but nothing that jumps out at me, and i love collecting mounts. FAR too many recolours for my liking.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    In no way are you entitled to the 'complete' game when you buy it, because DLC/cosmetics and so on are there for companies to make more money
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Others, including myself, are saying that they only exist because Blizzard needed to create things so they could monetize it.

The one and only mount that made me go "wow" and on farm-mode was the honor level 250 Black Horse...with small red details.
    Is insane IMO...i love it
    Last edited by Big Thanks; 2022-07-20 at 06:45 AM.

The Deathwalkers (KSM mounts) have generally had that effect on me. I also love the wasp mounts, but generally not a fan of the whole Zereth Mortis aesthetic. Would prefer to just have a regular wasp, much like the bee mount Alliance can get in Stormsong.
    Last edited by Unlimited Power; 2022-07-20 at 06:51 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

Quote Originally Posted by Unlimited Power View Post
    The Deathwalkers (KSM mounts) have generally had that effect on me. I also love the wasp mounts, but generally not a fan of the whole Zereth Mortis aesthetic. Would prefer to just have a regular wasp, much like the bee mount Alliance can get in Stormsong.

You're slightly off. It's rewarded at 250 honor level. I would know, I just got mine a couple of months ago.
    I shizz my bad...i will correct it

Not really... still think they don't really make enough new models for basically everything and use recolors too much there.
    Also most ingame mounts just get overshadowed by a dude who bought a giant floating kitten form the shop hovering next to you. Stands out like a sore thumb.
    Ironically they don't use the recolors enough for gear^^

Quote Originally Posted by b1gh3x View Post
    Have there been any mounts in the last few expansions, notably BFA and SL that make you go WoW, must have.
    https://www.wowhead.com/item=170069/...esters-harness
    https://www.wowhead.com/item=188674/...ound-spelltome

+ Probably the jelly cat mount from S4

Quote Originally Posted by b1gh3x View Post
    yep's 1 mount always make me go wow
    your mom

Not really. I still use mounts from a decade ago.

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    NOthing ever since Invincible tbh.

Jaina's Water Elemental is awesome

Sylvanas' mount is pretty cool too, has a great animation. Even the Jailer Mythic mount is much cooler in game than it is in pictures/wowhead

The mount from Sha of Anger is still top tier for me, nothing can quite beat it. Some do come close tho, the game has plenty of great mounts.

In Shadowlands I loved the Fallen Charger (together with HC plate from the raid and the flail from ZM the mog is just gorgeous, I feel like a golden Naz'gul). The Spelltome is also brilliant.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Blanchy. I love my Blanchy mount.

Pretty much everything post MoP has just felt like one more mount on top of the mount pile.
    The 3 dh spec is increíble.

Quote Originally Posted by richardhuntr View Post
    Too many recolours to get especially excited, although it's nice to have some mounts just to have earned them, such as the Jailer curve mount, and the various KSM mounts. I also like the snail from ZM.
    I fucking hate the "too many recolors" argument.

It waters down the problem, and they keep solving it by locking us out of decent recolors.

We want different activities to grant us DIFFERENT mounts!

RECOLORS themselves are awesome, but should all come from the same achievement!

There are like a dozen unused Zandalari pterrosaur recolors that are unused, we should just get all the colors for becoming exalted with the Zandalari.

Like, what they did with Netherdrakes. Do that. More recolors plz.

- - - Updated - - -

On topic: Still dont have the green infernal mount, but WOW is that one cool. Really miss having my permanent infernal, but i feel like that would scratch the itch.

Haven't really cared about mounts since they started putting the unique rigs to the cash shop. Maybe that's why I don't really remember a single one since Legion. My ground mounts are all from MoP(though I mostly just ride on the ZG mounts) or before and I think I may have a few newer flying mounts in my favorites. Hard to say when I cba using gold to log in till I actually want to play again.

Guess the Raptor from Kings Rest was last decent one I remember. But got it and never used it. Oh well.

The last memorable mount I can think of were the Gronnlings from WoD. It's not everyday you get to ride an enslaved, human-looking being as a mount, and it has unique design.

Jaina mount (did like 30+ kills in the end of bfa but didnt got it) and shadowlands season 1 gladiatormount.

But overall im someone who dont care much about mounts. For my warrior i use my RBG PvP Hordewolf for like 10 years now, and as a flying mount i use the anniversary that looks like deathwing.

With my monk i use an ox on ground and yulon for flying.

Only mount i still want is invincible. But im to lazy to run it every week with 3-4 chars. Especially after they fixes the wall, so u can not jump down from bloodqueen, fly thru the wall and land down on syndragosa... You safed lots of running time and the bullshit spider adds right befor syndragosa.