Thread: present idea

10+ Year Old Account

present idea

Ive got 4 days left to make a present for my gfs birthday.
    What do u guys give to your loved ones? Wether its a birthday or a christmas gift. Looking for some inspirations.
    And not only like soemthing i could buy, but something i could draw or do myself too
    Scam Citizen referral code: STAR-2YL2-XDTX|get 5,000 UEC

Quote Originally Posted by Proskill View Post
    What do u guys give to your loved ones? Wether its a birthday or a christmas gift. Looking for some inspirations.
    And not only like soemthing i could buy, but something i could draw or do myself too
    i mowed her lawn front and back, weed wacked and cleaned and vacuumed her pool.

said it was one of the best gifts ever since she broke her ankle !

Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

You're just trying to see which of us know your gf, aren't you

Cubic Zirconia Ring
    Finger
    Item Level 20
    "Trust me, she'll know."

wait till her birthday and then go to the local gas station. Let inspiration find you there.

10+ Year Old Account
    I listen to her throughout the year to find things she is excited about, or could really use in her life.

If you are 4 days out and have no idea, I cannot help you.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Have you considered making a sock bunny?

Get her a pony.
    Quote Originally Posted by dribbles View Post
    Wealth inequality is here to stay, sometimes it's just how lifes cookie crumbles and all of society is better off for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by dribbles View Post
    But from what I can see it is quite probable Æthelstan was the first Brexiteer, likely the Farage of his age seeing off the European continentals in the very first successful Brexit.

I've met few women who would refuse a spa day or massage appointment.

Bloodsail Admiral
    3+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't suggest putting it off much longer, but 4 days is still enough time to come up with a good gift idea.

One tip though, when you're dating that's the easy gift idea time. It gets a lot tougher once you're married for a few years someday (or date for an extended time) and go through a few rounds of all the annual gift giving holidays. So that's something to work on if you're running out of ideas already. Even a small gift works if it's something thoughtful and personal that shows you know what she would like.

I'd also 2nd the comment on a spa day or massage. That's a popular (and easy) gift idea, but if they aren't the spa-going type and uncomfortable about going it might not go over as well as you might think.

10+ Year Old Account
    Of all the places in the world, and of all the people who inhabit the world... you asked the posters of MMO-C this question?

10+ Year Old Account
    Get her something she said she wanted when she thought you weren't listening. If you actually WERENT listening, handmade gifts are always the most sentimental. Buy a wooden frame and some nice-but-fake flowers and put in your favorite picture of the two of you or something.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

From your avatar I'm guessing she'd enjoy one of those mini foot SPAs. You could also learn how to do a massage.

I make everyone cakes for their birthdays. Baking one tonight (an upside down apple carrot cake hopefully with decorative caramel lace tuiles)

10+ Year Old Account
    I listen when my SO has a few drinks on the weekend and high (Pot: Legal recreationally in NJ, they have their medical card for it) to things they say they want. They rarely remember what they said if the conversation isn't something important to cause them to focus on it.
    BOOM. I have their Bday, VDay, Xmas, and random because I can gifts they actually want for the year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

10+ Year Old Account
    When I think of gifts for my wife and when she was my girlfriend my general rule is to follow these three rules.

1. Make it personal.
    2. Make it rare or one of a kind as possible.
    3. Make sure it's something you know they will want.

Follow those three rules or as close as possible you can't fail.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    I like funny gifts
    Now this is something you would have to buy, but its fairly inexpensive.
    I did some digging, and its legit, they come in 9" and 13".

- snip -

Waaaay better gift than socks.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Flarelaine; 2022-09-23 at 11:15 AM. Reason: Major trolling