Towellie's comments about no revamp and caves are the most damning thing IMO, to the point that he deleted his leak-y tweets and Mike Ybarra is hanging out in his unrelated comments. Bro is clearly connected and knows things, and has his own fanbase who he likely wouldn't lie to.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiivar86 View Post
    I have to say, one thing I hate about WoW's version of things, I hate that kobolds are those rat people.

I want my little gremlin dragon-wannabes. No, dracthyr don't cut it.
    They're closer to the original version of D&D kobold. D&D started to gradually change them into dragonkin from 3rd Ed. onward (probably because Dragonlance).

I really hope whole october won't be about towelliee here.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheezits View Post
    Towellie's comments about no revamp and caves are the most damning thing IMO, to the point that he deleted his leak-y tweets and Mike Ybarra is hanging out in his unrelated comments. Bro is clearly connected and knows things, and has his own fanbase who he likely wouldn't lie to.
    Deleting your fake leak is one of the easiest ways to make it seem legitimate.
    For someone like Towellie whose career is based on viewers it's an obvious choice to make it seem like there is drama when there truly isn't

Besides, if it's true that he leaked it then he has just kissed his professional relationship with Blizzard goodbye forever. So unless he has an out to a new career then he just tanked his livelihood for fifteen minutes of Fame.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by ImTheMizAwesome View Post
    I really hope whole october won't be about towelliee here.
    I have no idea who that is if im honest but if people want to believe the word of some random guy thats up to them.

Why would there even be a chinese prediction anymore? For all we know that might have been someone from Netease and they very likely have no idea what Blizzard is doing anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiriastrasza View Post
    I have no idea who that is if im honest but if people want to believe the word of some random guy thats up to them.
    Idk what it is about specifically him, but he's never even had anything right before apart from the obvious stuff that was already partly confirmed.
    Hopefully the mods can keep a stricter eye on this, because it always ends up in the same unconstructive circle jerk every time.

Also kind of sick of certain people grasping at straws to argue why their favorite theme HAS TO BE 100% the next expansion.
    Next expansion is going to be either World revamp or LvV. It's obvious what team I'm on, but I would not be surprised if it was the other one.

Quote Originally Posted by flan1337 View Post
    With metzen back how much of the 5E RPG book he made is going to sneak into wows lore?

Anyone read this before? Auroboros: Coils of the Serpent: Worldbook - Lawbrand RPG https://a.co/d/1bR38WU
    Maybe he can write a Chronicles 4 now.

Quote Originally Posted by pacotaco View Post
    They're closer to the original version of D&D kobold. D&D started to gradually change them into dragonkin from 3rd Ed. onward (probably because Dragonlance).
    Nah not at all because of Dragonlance. From 3E forwards they decided to lean stronger on the DRAGON part of Dungeons & Dragons. 3E had dragon enemies in multiple adventure modules and massively boosted the power of dragons. Plus making kobolds dragon-based meant an easy use for the new sorcerer class among villains.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    I really doubt that collection of purple art is legit.
    It legitimately looks like AI art and coincidentally it appeared just after this technology appeared.
    So, unless Blizzard has already replaced some or all their concept artists with AI generator, its 100% fake leak.

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Maybe he can write a Chronicles 4 now.
    But wait, its not really canon, but merely written from the perspective of the First Ones!

Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    Also kind of sick of certain people grasping at straws to argue why their favorite theme HAS TO BE 100% the next expansion.
    Next expansion is going to be either World revamp or LvV. It's obvious what team I'm on, but I would not be surprised if it was the other one.
    Really anyone who claims they know what will happen or states opinions as facts is a person I know I can safely ignore.

Quote Originally Posted by Terremer View Post
    apparently wow is going free-to-play (source: dw bro)

i don't think it's real, but if it's, it would be a very good change for the future of wow.
    If it's that 4Chan leak, the original poster said that DF was built from the corpse of a mobile game created by Chinese partners due to 9.1 being the failure of SL.

The whole thing reeks of rage-baiting so I wouldn't take it seriously.. and even if WoW goes F2P then they would need to create a whole new Battle Pass system and completely revamp the in-game store. Include things like profession materials, exp potion, gold, loot... and then cosmetic stuff saved at the end.

Idk what it is about specifically him, but he's never even had anything right before apart from the obvious stuff that was already partly confirmed.
    Hopefully the mods can keep a stricter eye on this, because it always ends up in the same unconstructive circle jerk every time.

Everything is speculative except for what's officially coming from Blizzard. Even datamined assets is just pure speculation, because we have no idea of their context 99% of the time, or even if they'll ever see the light of day.

• They've chosen to advertise WoW's presence at BlizzCon with Thrall.
    • In-game story suggests that these locations may be introduced at some point in the future: Avaloren, a place beyond the waves, Khaz Algar, and Uldaz. But it's not a guaratee, and they might just be mentioned to fill out the world a bit.
    • Similarly, these characters seem to be active now and in the near future: Thrall, Tyr, the Dragon Aspects, The Harbinger, Iridikron, Queen Azshara.
    • The world-soul is healing but here future is uncertain. Some "dark heart" awaits the taking. The Harbinger will attempt to complete an "awakening" before Queen Azshara returns to rule the sky, land and sea.

That's it. That's what we know.

Light vs Void.
    Order vs Void.
    Life vs Void.
    Dragon betrayals.
    Tyr going bad.
    World revamps.
    Caves.
    Elementals.

All of that coming from players looking to put together pieces of the puzzle. Myself included.
    Last edited by Worldshaper; 2023-09-28 at 01:34 PM.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Harbour View Post
    I really doubt that collection of purple art is legit.
    It legitimately looks like AI art and coincidentally it appeared just after this technology appeared.
    So, unless Blizzard has already replaced some or all their concept artists with AI generator, its 100% fake leak.
    Void expac will be like Legion.. or BfA, which was de facto Void expac. Very sparse void themes in continent and first tiers, then all in in patches. Blizzard is literally confirming in interviews they try to be as varied as possible and stuff like emerald dream continent are out of picture.

--

Btw, if 10.2 for some reason release in October (of course, very, very unlikely), they will announce it today. It would show in Trading Post objectives on 1st October anyway.
    Last edited by Dracullus; 2023-09-28 at 01:43 PM.

I would take this time to remind that a World Revamp is just a setting.
    Even if all the zones are perfectly evergreen that still leaves room for endgame raids and quests.

Again guys ...

https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Melinor

It's LvV.

Either we're going to karesh or nathreza,

Quote Originally Posted by Worldshaper View Post
    Everything is speculative except for what's officially coming from Blizzard. Even datamined assets is just pure speculation, because we have no idea of their context 99% of the time, or even if they'll ever see the light of day.

• They've chosen to advertise WoW's presence at BlizzCon with Thrall.
    • In-game story suggests that these locations may be introduced at some point in the future: Avaloren, a place beyond the waves, Khaz Algar, and Uldaz. But it's not a guaratee, and they might just be mentioned to fill out the world a bit.
    • Similarly, these characters seem to be active now and in the near future: Thrall, Tyr, the Dragon Aspects, The Harbinger, Iridikron, Queen Azshara.
    • The world-soul is healing but here future is uncertain. Some "dark heart" awaits the taking. The Harbinger will attempt to complete an "awakening" before Queen Azshara returns to rule the sky, land and sea.

That's it. That's what we know.

Light vs Void.
    Order vs Void.
    Life vs Void.
    Dragon betrayals.
    Tyr going bad.
    World revamps.
    Caves.
    Elementals.

All of that coming from players looking to put together pieces of the puzzle. Myself included.
    I understand what you're saying, but there are a few individuals who start with their wishes and then search for arguments supporting it and dismissing everything else. Instead of what most people do (and speculation should be): Finding facts, new datamined things and then trying to put together the puzzle.

- - - Updated - - -

Case in point....
    Quote Originally Posted by Well Done Steak View Post
    Again guys ...

It's LvV.

Quote Originally Posted by Well Done Steak View Post
    Again guys ...

It's LvV.

Yes indeed. The expansion they started making after realizing what a poor idea going to a cosmic realm is, will indeed be a realm heavily influenced by cosmic themes... Flawless logic indeed.

K'aresh and Nathreza should, and probably will be patch zones in a themed expansion taking place on Azeroth. Just like how Argus was a patch zone in a Broken Isles, Legion themed expansion. And Shadowlands should have been a patch zone in a Northrend revamp, Death themed expansion.

I understand what you're saying, but there are a few individuals who start with their wishes and then search for arguments supporting it and dismissing everything else. Instead of what most people do (and speculation should be): Finding facts, new datamined things and then trying to put together the puzzle.
    It's just amazing that "Undermine" was the immediate assumption to Towellie's "under the waves", as if we didn't have in game hints at a Naga resurgence. A lot of stretching to meet one's ideal expansion.