Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Don't see why they would have any different stance than what they currently have for machinima.

Quote Originally Posted by Mendzia View Post
    Family business started from absolute scratch. As a person who have literally 0 art talent i always felt slightly jealous that some people can make their living only basing on their high dice roll when born - times change.
    Someone with true artistry in his/her blood needs to show it off, not have it crushed. Society only benefits from such individuals.

As for the topic on hand, I should wonder how "bot" creation would adapt.

Family business started from absolute scratch.
    As a person who have literally 0 art talent i always felt slightly jealous that some people can make their living only basing on their high dice roll when born - times change.
    I agree to some degree. For example making games - is always team work, because programmers and game designers can't do it without artists. This can change soon.

I don't care about Wow 11.0, if it's not solo-MMO. No half-measures - just perfect xpack.

10+ Year Old Account
    wow I had no idea artistry was a genetic ability. I always thought it was a sign of hard work, creativity and determination.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    wow I had no idea artistry was a genetic ability. I always thought it was a sign of hard work, creativity and determination.
    That word, "creativity" isn't something a lot of people have when it comes to artistry.

Why would Blizzard have to react in any way at all to this?

A more pertinent question would be, how will the Russian invaders fighting in the Ukraine, react when all the new "hero" classes coming in the War Within are finally revealed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    You will eventually realize nobody takes you seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i am no weeb. i am just a connoisseur of fine waifus.

Excited to see how it is used

- - - Updated - - -

Family business started from absolute scratch.
    As a person who have literally 0 art talent i always felt slightly jealous that some people can make their living only basing on their high dice roll when born - times change.
    Is it different for athletes, though? You can be born only reaching 5'3 as an adult and be fucked from ever having a chance at pretty much all sports. Or those people born 7ft tall that do not need to work nearly as hard as anyone else to be good at basketball.

Uhm, about the same way any other company will...
    Eventually adapt it and either:
    - shave off some costs on labor (animators)
    - or put that labor to other use

Unless their assets get abused for paid 18+ stuff i don't see them acting out against it in any way.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Myradin View Post
    They probably won't take action unless there's monetary gain involved.
    It wouldn't matter. You can't put the toothpaste back in the tube. AI is here and progressing and you'll never stop it, much like they couldn't stop piracy. It reveals yet another fatal flaw of capitalism.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    I fucking can't wait a few more years to see 90% of artists being even more mad and finally going to get 'normal' jobs not basing on their born talent.
    People who are just "born good at art" are incredibly rare. Most artists put in hundreds, thousands of hours of practice to get good at what they do. I don't know why you have such a hate-boner for people who make cool and beautiful things, but I hope you can make peace with it some day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    That word, "creativity" isn't something a lot of people have when it comes to artistry.
    creativity is literally the easiest part

I fucking can't wait a few more years to see 90% of artists being even more mad and finally going to get 'normal' jobs not basing on their born talent.
    What a weird, hateful and bitter little post

born talent? do you have any idea the amount of hours artists have to put in to be able to do what they do? You just seem mad that you don't have the talent nor the ability to learn it.

Imagine being happy that people that earn a living doing what they love and invested all their time in, will now have to go work for McDonalds. That's a special kind of sociopathy.

What a weird take.

" i was born with no talent, so these people who were born with talent deservce to be fucked over"

Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    People who are just "born good at art" are incredibly rare. Most artists put in hundreds, thousands of hours of practice to get good at what they do. I don't know why you have such a hate-boner for people who make cool and beautiful things, but I hope you can make peace with it some day.
    Jealousy or insecurity, same reason people are homophobes.

I am more interested in an AI you can get to play world of warcraft with you.

To all my repliers: at the end it does not matter what i or you think.
    I've been following many artists since beginning of artstation or deviantart and will continue to admire truely gifted ones.
    You can love or hate it but AI taking over art is just 'normal' technology milestone like we had many before ending some jobs.
    Try to regulate it... and other country won't do it and will be ahead by years.
    We can't stop it anymore.

The funniest thing is that currently one of the most popular threads on this forum show is THIS... and i see some of you even posting here you little hypocrities...
    Don't even try checking current state of deviantart...

Peace and stop taking posts from random people from internet so serious.
    Last edited by Mendzia; 2024-02-21 at 04:24 PM.

I'm a businessman here in my country and 2 years ago I started getting involved with actors and directors to turn a character (a vigilante) that I created into a series.
    I really intend to use SORA to make other stories of mine.

But I think the first thing I'm going to try to do is a 1 minute gameplay with a playable dark ranger... as I imagine it should be.

They will create a currency and you will use your credit card to buy this currency.
    The currency will be use to buy mounts & transmog items,
    fck you and your game content, it's not important for Blizz

You can love or hate it but AI taking over art is just 'normal' technology milestone like we had many before ending some jobs.

The funniest thing is that currently one of the most popular threads on this forum show is THIS... and i see some of you even posting here you little hypocrities...
    Don't even try checking deviantart...

AI is still just a tool. Even SORA without a creative mind behind it all won't produce anything good.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kranur View Post
    Don't see why they would have any different stance than what they currently have for machinima.
    Noob question: Is Machinima a program?

I've been following many artists since beginning of artstation or deviantart and will continue to admire truely gifted ones.

Don't even try checking current state of deviantart...

Just because you don't actually understand art and the workload it takes doesn't mean everyone else's viewpoints on it is invalid.