Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: TK and SSC attunements removed.

sign archanfel

nobody cried when naxx was released that the attunement needed was a) grinding 2 days (NO brain at all required) or b) buying chinagold and AHing the stuff (NO brain needed at all).

Why do you all think that a thousand guilds not capable of clearing SH heroic will beat the shit out of hydross (ok, perhaps out of VR...)...

My guild wanted to start TE coming weekend because we HAD (after weeks of struggling) ~30 ppl attuned to the eye. Again, the nerf wave is faster than we are... But this is nothing to complain about. heroics arent easy and forge players that play their classes better then before.

Am not to bothered that the amount of effort we put in is kind of in vain cos i wanted to do those heroics anyway, nice challange and i got a nice new cloak for my badges.

What bothers me is there will be complete yogerts trying the instances then moaning and complaining that "its to hard, theres to much trash, my %^£* isnt big enough, WEAH WEAH WEAH.

So blizzard may take away the challange at some point, going to be annoying to see EVERY dam hunter waring T5 sholders tho. then again, its not like every guild is going to be able to walk in there and have a fully focused raid group.

The lag concerns me tho, i dont usually lag, ubnless there is something wrong with the server its self, but others will.

Quote Originally Posted by archanfel
    Funny, let's see:

MC: 1 BRD run (u don't even have to complete it)
    BWL: 1 UBRS run
    TAQ: No attunement
    Naxx: Resources which takes no skill but some grind.

Heck, you can walk in Gruul's Lair/Magtheridon at lv 65, I don't see nobody complain about that.

And suddenly hard attunement quest chain = everything wow stand for?

Game content are made so people can play them (btw just a reminder casuals pay just as much as you hardcores do), not for those of you who lack a reality check to flex your epeen and feel good about yourself.

You guys don't need Warhammer, you need some self-esteem.
    You forget the two most ridicilous prequest of the old wow, the one for onyxia + the key for ubrs and a number of other key quest. These were never removed not even after TBC, i hope in someway that blizzard will now when they have given in go back and remove them. Yes i agree the prequest for TK was maybe too troublesome, not because of the difficult, but because of the time it took. But instead of just removing them they could have made it mandatory to kill Magtheridon, and the prequest for SSC was just fine IMO.

This is an old thread, its funny to see how things have now turned out since this arguement.

It's not funny bumping it, though.
    http://samaramon.co/
    My transmog & misc. blog!

Brewmaster
    15+ Year Old Account
    I'm glad I were there to actually do all of them. I loved attunements!

Quote Originally Posted by Samaramon View Post
    It's not funny bumping it, though.

he isnt "bumping" it and it wasnt suppose to be funny or not, its a nice glimpse down memory lane

Deleted
    Hand of A'dal...I feel like a boss running that title.

Quote Originally Posted by Viled View Post
    he isnt "bumping" it and it wasnt suppose to be funny or not, its a nice glimpse down memory lane
    Thank you. You hit it spot on.

Quote Originally Posted by Xires View Post
    Thank you. You hit it spot on.
    I only said that because most forums (like the official) don't allow bumping of old threads, and was giving a heads up in case they infarct you I guess they don't do that here, so all is good.
    http://samaramon.co/
    My transmog & misc. blog!

I only said that because most forums (like the official) don't allow bumping of old threads, and was giving a heads up in case they infarct you I guess they don't do that here, so all is good.
    The bumping old threads usually only refers to spam/stupid bumps of irrelevant threads. If there is a reason for the bump then it is usually considered fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Viled View Post
    You are right. He didn't bump it, he necro'd it. Big difference.

---------- Post added 2012-10-01 at 02:54 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Glurp View Post
    The bumping old threads usually only refers to spam/stupid bumps of irrelevant threads. If there is a reason for the bump then it is usually considered fine.
    Necroing is considered bad because most of the time there's outdated info in old threads, and people who are unable to read the dates on the posts might get confused.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Quote Originally Posted by Drathos View Post
    You are right. He didn't bump it, he necro'd it. Big difference.

---------- Post added 2012-10-01 at 02:54 PM ----------

Necroing is considered bad because most of the time there's outdated info in old threads, and people who are unable to read the dates on the posts might get confused.
    Though I must say bringing up a thread showing how the vocal minority of then was a service to the community :P

Wasn't aware of that. Thanks for the heads up!