Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted

Re: Good Character names

my mage is called Mageknight ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Blightmare
    I'm pretty proud of the hunter name I came up with.

Idtrapthat
    quite proud indeed if you registered to say that.

I felt like putting a bullet between the eyes of every Panda that wouldn't screw to save its species
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Illidan&n=Sinders

Goatluvah my warlock ;D
    Vikon my warrior ??? kinda retarded nickname xD
    Warriors' Armory profile: http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Agamaggan&cn=Vikon
    Mages' Armory profile: http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Agamaggan&cn=Goatluver

Man, all of these names I'm seeing are terribad. Here, Nobueno. This is a generator I use to find good names:

http://www.rinkworks.com/namegen/

Alot of them can be kinda stupid, but if you refresh and search long enough, you will find one that appeals to you . Plus there's lots of options that you can choose from.

Also, if you look around on forums and whatnot, you can get inspired by other people's names. As long as they aren't on the same server as you, I'd say their names are free to steal .

Ok, here are the names i choose for each charakter ... @ some names, i almost spent a hour of thinking if it really fits to that charakter

Night11 Hunter (female): Lacome
    Human Mage (f): Nightfly
    Human Warrior (male): Vibes
    Night11 Rogue (m): Zerocool, Acidburn
    Gnome Rogue (m): Unstoppable
    Human Warlock (f): Zyrah
    Night11 Druid (f): Pandemona

B11 Rogue (f): Neglect
    Undead Shadow Priest (m): Showdown
    Undead Mage (f): Cushy
    Troll Schaman (m): Cashews

You rang?

DK: BloodyBuddy
    DK: Bloodymarry
    Shaman: Sharmageddon
    Warrior: JohnRambo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by surr3a1 View Post
    Terrorblade
    Visage
    Deathbringer
    Mortred
    Nessaj
    Yurnero
    Balanar
    Furion
    DarkTerror
    NightShade
    Magina

Those are names I'd be happy to have on any of my toons.
    I think Magina alot sounds like Vagaigai. (If you know what I mean) ._.

When i'm struggling with names i sometimes use name generators like this one to get ideas.

http://online-generator.com/name-gen...-generator.php

Hope it helps man! PS: Google is your greatest friend.
    *Waiting for Artifact Knowledge work orders*

My Worgen Hunter's name is Snarlzbarkly. I thought it was hilarious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

One of the more classic ones I have seen is a NElf Drood named Timtreebow. Sadly im not that clever and named my DK's Vladimere and Vlahd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just thought of Hasselhoof one day, thought it was funny.

I started a female character and named her "nonuts" I also like mnms, shortstains, mybuttalks, stabnrun,
    I had a character named sphincter but Blizz made me change it. I had a priest named "usuallydead" for obvious reasons.
    When someone is talking too much in chat I will make a character with their name and add "'smom". example, a person named areral was spamming so I named one areralsmom and told him to go clean his room and take the trash out. Everybody joined in and helped tease him until he logged off.

wasn't Blizzard going to block all those alt-characters and just grandfather in people who already had them? Or did I just fantasize that?

I have a lot of trouble with names. I really, really stew over them. Can't always say I get results that would be the envy of the gaming population (to wit; there are fewer than 10 of my main's name sake, and I'm two of them). But they fit what I want to do. Does depend a lot on race for me, class a little, but mostly race. My BE characters are *mostly* things that I think would be appropriate Thalassian sounding surnames -- that's where "Stormdash" comes from, his name is "something elven sounding" Stormdash, and Stormdash is the name. Ditto my DK Greywing -- "something elven" Greywing, with the advantage that I found "greywing" to be sort of dark and DK-ish.

Other races... I just kinda ponder what sort of phonemes you seem to get out of them. There are some pretty ready patterns.

Deleted
    Mage: Articis
    Rogue 1: Sryunes
    Rogue 2: Crevile