You should be able to imbed images with your post count. Just make sure that if you're using BBCode, that you got BBCode mode on in your text field. You swap between WYSIWYG and BBCode in the upper left corner :3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Earnyy View Post
    Visible text: (Name? Server? Guild?) Eârnyy Auchindoun-Horde The Tempted

Gear set: (What do you actually want to wear? Tier 11? PvP Season 4? Dungeon Set 2?) The gear he has now but with T12 shoulders on please

Helm visible: (Do you want it showing, or not? Yes, or no?) Yes

Your pose: (If you're a caster, do you want to be shown casting a spell? If you're a melee dps, do you want to be seen swinging your weapon in rage?)
    Mutilate would be nice but if not just showing off daggers.

General colour scheme: (Are you a green, nature loving Druid? Are you a Paladin, bathed in yellow light? Or, are you a Death Knight, in your chilling blue armor?)
    Dark and Eery kind of colours cause im a rogue who moves through the shadows kind of thing

Any extras: (Being a user of nature magic, do you want leaves visible? Or, do you wish to have your Raven Lord mount watching over you, in the background?) Nothing Just name and guild on

Thank You !
    Didn't see where this had been claimed so I decided to pick it up. Hope this fits what you were looking for

|Not Taking Requests|My Work|Signature by Zarina|

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dubbelbasse View Post
    You should be able to imbed images with your post count. Just make sure that if you're using BBCode, that you got BBCode mode on in your text field. You swap between WYSIWYG and BBCode in the upper left corner :3

I got "editor" :/

But it isn't working, says something that some sort of admin has disabled it for my account if I try to take a computer file and invalid url when I try to post it in URL format

Recently started making signatures, u want me to make one for you? PM me and we'll see !

Visible text: Dragonslayer Wrack <End Guys> Detheroc US
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/detheroc/genissia/simple
    Gear set: Heroic t11
    Helm visible: Showing
    Your pose: Facial close up if possible. If not, casting is fine.
    General colour scheme: I really like the deep purple of that gear set. any way you could incorperate it would be great:3
    Any extras: Anything purple or priestly that you can think of maybe some archangel wings or something.

Thanks to whoever picks this up <3

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokanaut View Post
    Visible text: Dragonslayer Wrack <End Guys> Detheroc US
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/detheroc/genissia/simple
    Gear set: Heroic t11
    Helm visible: Showing
    Your pose: Facial close up if possible. If not, casting is fine.
    General colour scheme: I really like the deep purple of that gear set. any way you could incorperate it would be great:3
    Any extras: Anything purple or priestly that you can think of maybe some archangel wings or something.

Thanks to whoever picks this up <3

Still not the best and I don't expect u to use it, would just like some criticism on this one!

What do you like and what don't you like about it ?

EDIT: Friend request
    Last edited by Monogus; 2011-08-07 at 02:59 AM.

Recently started making signatures, u want me to make one for you? PM me and we'll see !

The only thing I would say is maybe a little darker purple and maybe some shadows or something in the background. Pretty good though i like it.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Would correct it if it wasn't for me forgetting to save the psd file ;p Thanks for the criticism anyhow

Quote Originally Posted by Monogus View Post
    I got "editor" :/

But it isn't working, says something that some sort of admin has disabled it for my account if I try to take a computer file and invalid url when I try to post it in URL format
    That's because you're not allowed to upload images directly from your PC to the site. Nobody has those permissions (barring Bibi/Sunshine, maybe). And for URLs, you have to uncheck the box.

Regarldess, the images you're making are too large for this site. 50KB maximum filesize, or they'll wind up getting removed.

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elysia View Post
    That's because you're not allowed to upload images directly from your PC to the site. Nobody has those permissions (barring Bibi/Sunshine, maybe). And for URLs, you have to uncheck the box.

Regarldess, the images you're making are too large for this site. 50KB maximum filesize, or they'll wind up getting removed.

Alright, apologies.

I will make them smaller.

Playing around with fire looks and made a signature of my mage. If anyone who has a mage would like it as a signature just PM me and will change it to your name

http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/9735/lilsmokey1.jpg

[My Work] Not doing requests at moment thxs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Had to make myself a new sig since I've learned a few things in my time off. Anyone else think this looks kinda like a movie poster? xD
    Requests: CLOSED
    To tell you the truth, I don't actually think I'm crazy. I think I'm perfectly normal, and it's the rest of the world that's wrong in the head.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyTaco93 View Post
    Had to make myself a new sig since I've learned a few things in my time off. Anyone else think this looks kinda like a movie poster? xD
    That's the first thing that went across my mind, movie poster. Hehe. Very nice as always. Love it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Visible text: Kevin Brenshaw
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nless/advanced
    Gear set: Full T5 mage, Tirisfal Regalia
    Helm visible: yes
    Your pose: Doing a Heroic pose (from fable). Basically both hands made into fist and on his hips, and facing forward. Something like this: Strike a Pose
    General colour scheme: Red and Black
    Any extras: I had an idea for the background as being a big Flame Orb behind him if possible. 400x200 size. Please note this is not for a MMOC signature but rather for my RP Character Page.

Please and Thank you to whoever picks this up in advance ^.^

Quote Originally Posted by Monogus View Post
    Thanks Batpanic... and creds to Brienna for getting close

Maybe you can help me out with Gradient maps, you got any good tutorial on that stuff? I tried to make it but failed horribly

Using CS5 fyi
    This website http://www.gfxresource.com/index.php?act=idx =D

Ending it is all I fucking think about, that's the shit I think about
    All alone, bawling 'til my mothafuckin' eyes bleed

For all the people on my queue, sorry about the delay... I REALY HATE THIS RHYOLITH HEROIC.

:/

My Work - PMR : Open

Deleted
    Hey, I'm looking for a awesome signature and I suck at photoshop and such myself so . Also i want to thank the creator in advance already (and put your name on it as well so people know it's by your hand).

Visible text: Mostly just name and guild/server (Pizyol 85 warlock, Laughing Skull EU - guild Sobansa)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: can't post any links yet so its Pizyol from Laughing skull EU (only one with that name normally)
    Gear set: I would like to have the balespider set (Tier 12 warlock) in normal version, and i would like to have legendary staff equipped since I'm going for that
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Or standing still with the legendary or casting drain life with staff equipped on the back if thats possible. (only from waist up, no need for the tiny leggs from goblin
    General colour scheme: As general scheme I'd like to get the purple of warlock's shadow and maybe some fire aswell
    Any extras: Since I mostly play demonology and affliction it would be awesome if you could get the felguard and/or felhunter in it aswell somewhere

If you should need some more details u can always pm me or just reply with a quote

Greetings Pizy
    Last edited by mmocaf18f7f3aa; 2011-08-07 at 07:30 PM.

Deleted
    PMR:

1. Option

2. Option

Quote Originally Posted by Areen View Post
    PMR:

*snip[/URL]
    These are gorgeous!!

| Pm Signature Requests Closed. | My work |

Deleted
    Looking for a Worgen Druid signature
    ------------------------------------------
    Text: None

Char / Pose: I want just a worgen kitty on the sig, no actual worgen on there, preferably this kitty-color-scheme: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/232/wgncat1.jpg/ in a "clawing" pose, a special attack would be cool but an auto attack animation will do just fine.

Background: A dusty / smokey background would be really good I think, its not a must but if its possible to work with then it would be sweet. Im thinking 2 colors; Red and Dark-Green. (See Freddy Krueger's shirt for a color comparison) and if the number 33 could make it into the sig then that would be very awesome aswell, feel free to put the number 33 into the sig however you find best / most fitting.
    Last edited by mmoc43ef64eb66; 2011-08-07 at 11:44 PM.