10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Killbarney View Post
    Absolutely perfect, thanks again!
    I'm happy you like it :)

I'll open my queue for 3 signatures. It may take a day or two, but I'm bored.

You can see some of my work Here

Please use the template in the first post. It doesn't have to be terribly detailed, but I need to know the basics. I'll let you know via PM is I will accept it or not.
    Always look on the bright side of life

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    Alrighty Kazmer here you go, I hope you like it. When I kind of spotlighted the position of the staff in the frame I couldn't fit the dragon form of Tarecgosa into the background it was just too cluttered.

Looking great! Loving it, doing both the staff and the dragon might indeed have been overkill, and thanks for the avatar as well, think the current one is indeed getting a bit old.

Thanks <3
    Ex-GM and Raidleader of the MoX Purple Kittens Raidteam on Twisting Nether (formerly Grim Batol), RIP, Winter 2010 - Spring 2013.
    Armory. WoWProgress. Might start streaming Soon(tm) http://twitch.tv/szem/

Deleted
    Made a new signature and avatar, though this time of my paladin. I love the paladin tiers and the Ulduar 25-man set is one of my definite favourites. Here's the result! Though I can't seem to get the better resolution on my avatar when I download it here.. I've tried different file forms, downloading it straightly from Photoshop but it's still a bit blurry.. Any ideas why that happens?

Also as some other peeps have stated lately, I'm open for a few simple signature requests if someone likes my signatures and would like to have one. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    This is better, I hope...I'm horrible with fonts.
    That's perfect! Thanks a ton! Putting them both on right now.

I have a separate question. There may be a sticky for this, and if there is let me know, but where do you guys get your models for the sigs from? They're such high quality it's amazing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kissme View Post
    The problem comes when bad players expect to clear hardmode content as quickly as average or upper echelon players.
    Accept your limitations.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Admittedly, I enjoy beer more as a beverage that I can appreciate rather then getting drunk.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Voolawl View Post
    I have a separate question. There may be a sticky for this, and if there is let me know, but where do you guys get your models for the sigs from? They're such high quality it's amazing.
    Most of us use a Photoshop plug-in called Topaz Clean. You can find it over here: http://www.topazlabs.com/clean/! You can get a free 30 day trial, but if you want a full version it costs around 30 dollars.

Oh, think I got the question wrong. We use WoW Model Viewer to find the characters, get the right poses for them and such, but the "high quality" result is usually due to the finishing touch with Topaz Clean.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's perfect! Thanks a ton! Putting them both on right now.

Sure, I'm glad you like it!

Models are from WoW Model Viewer, have to google for the newest version, and Topaz Clean filter for photoshop (though not free) does wonders to clean up the renders. I get a little crazy sometimes and run a render through 2-3 times before I'm ready to leave it alone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    Most of us use a Photoshop plug-in called Topaz Clean. You can find it over here: http://www.topazlabs.com/clean/! You can get a free 30 day trial, but if you want a full version it costs around 30 dollars.

Oh, think I got the question wrong. We use WoW Model Viewer to find the characters, get the right poses for them and such, but the "high quality" result is usually due to the finishing touch with Topaz Clean.
    Actually you answered half and Rivellana answered the rest. Thanks both of you.

My sigs are usually really smudge and filter heavy and with a low res Model as the focus, it ends up looking like poo. Both of these will make my life easier. Soon I'll be taking requests
    Quote Originally Posted by Kissme View Post
    The problem comes when bad players expect to clear hardmode content as quickly as average or upper echelon players.
    Accept your limitations.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Admittedly, I enjoy beer more as a beverage that I can appreciate rather then getting drunk.

Well I still kinda cant bealive You guys are doing such a amazing job for free and im a little bit ashamed to ask but would you be that kind and make me a wallpaper for my desktop and phone?

Resolutions 4800x900 and 480 x 800

visible text : "The only thing that matter is Dps" <-- dont even ask why, its a guild joke.

armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rd/Feii/simple

gear set: T13 HC with tarecgosa, if not possible t12 hc
    helm visible : No
    Your pose: casting or something doesnt matter that much
    general colour scheme: something with black yellow and blue. if those will look like a fail please do w/e you want.
    extras: tarecgosa mount somwhere in a background would be nice. Also anything that would make the wallpaper moar awesome too

Also if its not too much and you would like to do that one too im in a huge need of a guild logo. our name is "Special". If anyone would like to make us one feel free to do whatever you like

thanks in advance

10+ Year Old Account
    Actually you answered half and Rivellana answered the rest. Thanks both of you.

My sigs are usually really smudge and filter heavy and with a low res Model as the focus, it ends up looking like poo. Both of these will make my life easier. Soon I'll be taking requests
    Oh hello Vu!

Deleted
    Just finished that one 15 mins before you posted.
    oh well, i got a problem with the glow/color not working as it should in wow model viewer anyways, and it looks like someone allready just did his signature.

What are druid forms under now?
    Bearm cat, chicken, and tree.

Edit: in WMV of course.
    Last edited by Nicolette; 2011-11-16 at 03:33 AM.

Deleted
    my newest sig

|
    |
    down under V

open for request!

Quote Originally Posted by Kozmo4life View Post
    my newest sig

|
    |
    down under V

open for request!
    /sigh
    nice to know I wasted my time making you a signature...

Anyway, your signature is far too big and unless you change it you will be infracted. Just a heads up ::]
    Signature & Avatar Guidelines

OT: Made some new signatures for myself (see below) Any advice or criticisms are welcome.

Last edited by i4ni; 2011-11-17 at 07:33 AM.
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

guild name: Øbsidian
    Realm: Blackwater Raiders
    If you could put those two things in the upper left hand side, then have a dark backdrop like building in icecrown, and an orc death knight off to the side with the horde symbol somewhere that would be awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex 876 View Post
    guild name: Øbsidian
    Realm: Blackwater Raiders
    If you could put those two things in the upper left hand side, then have a dark backdrop like building in icecrown, and an orc death knight off to the side with the horde symbol somewhere that would be awesome.
    Please use the template on the first page of this thread when requesting a signature.

Deleted
    Hey guys. Since I'm still new with WMV I'd like to ask one thing I can't find.. Where could I find the cat form for Druid of the Flame? The one Feral druid can turn into by using the staff from Majordomo Staghelm. I think I saw some discussion about this earlier on, but the answers has already been burried under many new messages. Thanks for the help. :3

@i4ni : I see you've used an Alliance mark on your signature that looks like a Photoshop brush.. Is it a brush? I tried to find brushes for typical WoW-signs (like the basic Allianca and Horde symbols) but I couldn't find any. If the one you've used is a brush, could you provide a download link for it? ^^
    Last edited by mmoc66a46237a3; 2011-11-16 at 12:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    Hey guys. Since I'm still new with WMV I'd like to ask one thing I can't find.. Where could I find the cat form for Druid of the Flame? The one Feral druid can turn into by using the staff from Majordomo Staghelm. I think I saw some discussion about this earlier on, but the answers has already been burried under many new messages. Thanks for the help. :3
    This is what Elyaan suggested.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by arlen View Post
    This is what Elyaan suggested.
    Awesome, thank you! I was sure I saw that somewhere but somehow I couldn't find it after searching around.

Deleted
    Signature + Avatar request

Visible text: one side "Blessedhand - Zenedar" without the "s" plus "Hand of A'dal" as subtitle (you decide if on the other side or under the main name)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...dhand/advanced
    Gear set: Paladin tier 12 hc, ragnaros normal healing mace, spider boss shield.
    Helm visible: Both: I'd like to see a close up of the toon wearing the helm of the higher part of the body (face-shoulders, something like that) and a full body/ bigger portion of the body image without it)
    Your pose: your choice, casting or classical dwarf in combat pose
    General colour scheme: purple/ violet/blue palette
    Any extras: i leave this to the fantasy of the artist, i saw some signatures with the toon coming out from the borders of the sign ( or something like that http://i43.tinypic.com/2uo1382.png). The top would be the classical rectangle (not too small please) with a black 1px border and the close up coming out from the borders like the image i posted (without all the female effects ofc :P)

Some of the background styles i like:

http://i.imgur.com/0XXnB.png
    http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/20...vy-d4ftf4k.jpg
    http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...vy-d4fwzkk.jpg

Thanks a lot guys