Hey all! After two years of looking at this website, I finally decided to make an account and I'm hoping to get a cool looking Signature and Thumbnail made for my Warrior.

Visible Text: Dchavez, Herald of the Titans

Armory Link: http://us.battle.net/static-render/u...n/race/6-0.jpg'

Gear Set: I'm using mostly Tier 8 Valorous pieces and the Ironbark Faceguard from Freya 10 man as my Transmog set. If possible I'd love to be using the full Valorous set along with the Ironbark Faceguard.

Helm Visible: Yes.

Your Pose: I'd love to have him flexing like in this picture -http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/7657/wowscrnshot012912134312.jpg

General Color Scheme: Artists preference on this one. I'm no artist, one reason being I'm color blind, the other being that I'm not very imaginative. Do whatever you think is best!

Any Extras: Possible chance I could get a thumbnail made of my face with the Ironbark Faceguard on? If so, that'd be great!

Whoever picks up this project, thank you for your time and effort, it's much appreciated s of looking at this website, I finally decided to make an account and I'm hoping to get a cool looking Signature and Thumbnail made for my Warrior.
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2012-01-29 at 08:10 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Heeeey all you talented Artists! I would love to get some work done if anyone would be interested in helping me! I'm looking for both a signature and a Wallpaper for my computer, and I'll post the specifics of each below. They can basically be the same thing, or if you wanted to make the wallpaper and use just a part of it as the signature that would be awesome as well! Mostly I just leave it up to the artist disgression(sp?) because I trust in your visions and abilities much more than mine! I put in 2 different Wallpapers, the First one is the one I'm really excited about, the second would be great too but seems like it may require a lot, lot more work and might just be something fun for someone to take a whack at And the Sig is also more of an afterthought, if you want to just take a piece or use the same design as the First Wallpaper.

Signature:
    If you just want to look at the Wallpaper #1 below and get an idea from that, and include "Outt" in the corner, and adjust it however you'd like, I give you free reign

Wallpaper #1
    Resolution: 1920x1200 or 1440x900(I THINK these are the resolutions, currently at work, will update it) -- whichever the 2nd Wallpaper wouldn't be
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Outt on Eredar(Prot Paladin) -- I don't need him specifically, but just as a reference point
    Gear set: He's currently in T2 Judgement and that's what I'd like it based upon
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: I'd like the image to be of a Paladin in full Judgement(a Blood-Elf) that's standing in the middle of the screen, looking upwards. Hands in front with palms up and a yellow glow coming from each hand(no weapons or shield involved unless you'd like to strap one on his back in the background for the shield)
    General colour scheme: A Dark/Black with maybe some gray clouds or just mixed in, with a yellow spot light type of deal beaming down upon him. IF you can give it the effect that hes looking upwards and makes it seem likes hes creating this beam of light upon himself.
    Any extras: To sum it up, T2 Judgement Paladin w/ a Dark, eery background, standing in the middle looking upwards and summoning a beam of light upon him w/ glowing upward palms. With an effect of him being all-powerful/focus point.

Wallpaper #2
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Cutt on Eredar(but I prefer it if you can find a Rogue in Bloodfang T2 gear, or even BETTER would just be an UD rogue in a black hood/cape type silhoutte deal, use your imagination! )
    Gear set: Bloodfang T2 or stated above if doable
    Your pose: If possible, I'd like it to be of a Rogue Shadowstepping behind a character, not really sure what I want him to be stepping behind, whatever you think looks best, ultimately have it show where he started sort of silhoutted/ghostly so it looks almost like a slow motion still of him Stepping from his original position on the right or left with the character hes fighting facing his original position, to him half-ways behind the target about to slice him w/ a dagger, I know it seems really complicated in my head, so I don't know if it's even possible.
    General colour scheme: Something dark and subtle, Rogue fitting, like its happening in the shadows of a forest or just in a black setting type of deal.
    Any extras: This is just a second optional Wallpaper I'd LOVE to have since I have 2 monitors. The first Wallpaper I would love to have much much more, but if someone wanted to do 2, or a different artist wanted to give this a whirl, I know it may be difficult, since I want this a bit more realistic than cartoony, and not just a copy/adjust from a WoW s/s, but a more real-type setting, doesn't even have to be a WoW Rogue, maybe a GW2 theif type of thing may be preferable, with how they shadowstep and leave the purple trail behind in the midst.

I appreciate ANY and ALL feedback/proposals/interest for any of the talented and gifted artists that would like to take up this task, as I know there are many many requests and everyones time is precious! So thank you just for even looking and taking the time to read!

---------- Post added 2012-01-29 at 03:16 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Supernex View Post
    Lately I have made quite a few sigs for GW2 - here are some of them:

Edit: (How do you thumbnail this?)
    Didn't wanna quote the images, but the Theif in this sig is 100% what I see in my head when I think of my 2nd Wallpaper, much more realist than a WoW Rogue I suppose.
    Quote Originally Posted by mackenzie View Post
    The real reason why everyone hates Garrosh...he sparkles in sunlight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakusai View Post
    Saw a hunter named Michaelvick with no pet out

Quote Originally Posted by Unifybe View Post
    That is breathtaking. Amazing Wallpaper!

I have a PMR for a signature in with an artist at the moment. Would it be fine for me to send one to you for a Wallpaper, or is that frowned upon?
    Thank you
    No its ok, as long as you dont have dbl sigs/wps or banners to multiple artists.
    So go ahead and send ur request
    Sig PMR ONLY: Closed | Queue: 0
    WP/Twitch: Deviantart | Queue: 0

Hi I would like to request a signature.

Signature:
    Visible text:
    Name: Nemesyst, Server: Uldaman, Class: Warlock

Armory link/Facial screenshot:
    us.battle.net/wow/en/character/uldaman/Nemesyst/simple

Gear set: Tier 5

Your pose: Up to the artist here to decide.

General colour scheme: Id like the signature to be very dark with some green in there and be very evil looking to match the warlock class. Just want the overall scheme to be evil looking and be very dark with some green inserted in there.

Any extras: Would love if possible to have felpup and doomguard in there with the warlock.

FWIW, I would offer to make sigs, but since I don't have access to WMV, it's not a good idea, IMO. (I only have a Mac currently, so no WMV for me. )

I will burn your soul.

Quote Originally Posted by Aryiana View Post
    Hope this is what you were looking for:

Opened up for limited requests.
    I... I am speechless...OH MY XXXXX GOD...

THAT'S AMAZINGLY PERFECT!!!

Thaaaaaank you sooooooooooooo much :___D (I'm about to cry X___D)

Quote Originally Posted by LeyrHao View Post
    I... I am speechless...OH MY XXXXX GOD...
    THAT'S AMAZINGLY PERFECT!!!

Thaaaaaank you sooooooooooooo much :___D (I'm about to cry X___D)
    hahaha well Im happy you like it.
    Enjoy
    Sig PMR ONLY: Closed | Queue: 0
    WP/Twitch: Deviantart | Queue: 0

10+ Year Old Account
    PMR:

iphone paper request:

No multi-character requests, please.

Twitch | Deviantart

I've seen so many good signatures & Wallpapers, so I figured I would try my luck aswell

I would like a Wallpaper:

Resolution: 1920x1080
    Visible text: If you could add my name "Whítesoul", and my guild & server: "Deserter" & "The Maelstrom"
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...dtesoul/simple
    Gear set: The gear set im wearing on armory, transmofigrifed version. If its possible with Vengefull Gladiator Longbow instead.
    Helm visible: Yes, the "Crown of Destruction"
    Your pose: Attacking pose. Shotting an arrow or something
    General colour scheme: It should be greenish, you know, a Hunter look. Background should be forrest/jungle, Stranglethorn, Feralas, Sholazar Basin or something like that. Whatever fits the best, ill leave the final choise up to the artist
    Any extras: If you could add my pet, NPC name "Echeyakee" - http://www.wowhead.com/npc=3475 it would be awesome.

If the artist feels like changing anything, feel free to do so, just add my name, guild and server together with the gear set im using.

Thanks in advance!

Angelx7x, I gave one of your wallpaper requests a shot... I couldn't make the dragon form work with it, so I hope you still like it ::S

Click for Full Size

-i4ni
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    PMR:

Thanks a lot! Looks awesome!

10+ Year Old Account
    Dear friends / those who've requested from me recently.

I apologize for not doing a status update sooner, however. I am spending the next three weeks with a dear friend of mine in California (I'm from Florida) to help her recover from back surgery. I will not have access to Photoshop or anything, so I will not be able to perform any requests for a while. If any of you want to wait or get your request done by any of the other talented artists in this thread I would not be offended.

I'll be back to churning them out soon. Friends and family first. <3 Melissa / Geek

Deleted
    Just stopping by to thank i4ni for my new Signature <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Greetings wonderful graphic artist of MMO-Champion. I have come here today to request a new signature.

Visible text: Nonfiction, the Exalted
    Protection Paladin for Life
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ction/advanced
    Gear set: The re-colored valor set from BC dungeons. I am currently wearing it transmoged but incase you require the actual names here is the list: Valor re-color
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: Flexing
    General colour scheme: I shall leave this to your creative mind
    Any extras: I would like the text to be gold

Please and Thank you too whoever decides to pick this up.

Quote Originally Posted by Nonfictionless View Post
    Greetings wonderful graphic artist of MMO-Champion. I have come here today to request a new signature.

Visible text: Nonfiction, the Exalted
    Protection Paladin for Life
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ction/advanced
    Gear set: The re-colored valor set from BC dungeons. I am currently wearing it transmoged but incase you require the actual names here is the list: Valor re-color
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: Flexing
    General colour scheme: I shall leave this to your creative mind
    Any extras: I would like the text to be gold

Please and Thank you too whoever decides to pick this up.
    Claimed.

Do you really want a flexing pose?

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh yes. My dwarf loves to show off his muscles. But if you have a better idea Elyaan you can run with it. Always have loved your stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post
    Angelx7x, I gave one of your wallpaper requests a shot... I couldn't make the dragon form work with it, so I hope you still like it ::S

Click for Full Size

-i4ni
    looks pretty good though ysera looks... idk, kinda funny, almost like she's not quite in focus? granted, i'll still use it regardless, was just wondering if her appearance was intentional or not

Signature by Kenz

Quote Originally Posted by Geekissexy View Post
    Dear friends / those who've requested from me recently.

I apologize for not doing a status update sooner, however. I am spending the next three weeks with a dear friend of mine in California (I'm from Florida) to help her recover from back surgery. I will not have access to Photoshop or anything, so I will not be able to perform any requests for a while. If any of you want to wait or get your request done by any of the other talented artists in this thread I would not be offended.

I'll be back to churning them out soon. Friends and family first. <3 Melissa / Geek
    I know, personally, I would be happy to wait... but like I said before if you need to take the time for other requesters you don't have to feel obligated to do mine.

I hope your friend has a speedy recovery <3333333333333333333333

Also, PMR:

Non- MMO Champ ^

MMO Champ Approved ^

Quote Originally Posted by Unifybe View Post
    Just stopping by to thank i4ni for my new Signature <3
    You're very welcome Unifybe
    I'm glad you liked them ::]

Quote Originally Posted by angelx7x View Post
    looks pretty good though ysera looks... idk, kinda funny, almost like she's not quite in focus? granted, i'll still use it regardless, was just wondering if her appearance was intentional or not
    I tried to give her a "waking from a dream" type of feel... but like I said I was just giving it a try. Wallpapers are in no way something I do as well as other artists. If you don't like it don't feel obligated to use it.
    Last edited by i4ni; 2012-01-30 at 07:35 PM.
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post
    I tried to give her a "waking from a dream" type of feel... but like I said I was just giving it a try. Wallpapers are in no way something I do as well as other artists. If you don't like it don't feel obligated to use it.
    it's still good, so i'll still use it

Signature by Kenz