Page 3 of 232 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: [SRP] The Broken Keel Tavern

Ragnor eyed Kagayon carefully, and more alert now.
    ''Didn't i tell ya it's no use to lie to a dwarf?''
    he let out a sigh.
    ''well, i'm here to collect my next bounty. i gotta keep moving ya know? so..whom are you supposed to kill here?''
    he said while tossing Silverfang an rabbit he had picked up outside Ratchet.
    i proudly participated in the RP forum invasion the 15-16th of may 2010.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/character-bios/ragnor-bronzebullet/ <<<My Bio.

The cycle of life, the stronger eats the weaker, and the strongest survives. this is the cycle of life & the way i live mine.
    But if you should ever kill a creature, for merely the rush or for fun, you better watch your back.....

i'll be coming for you.

''General Twinbraid'' he replied briefly as he walked on.

Thanks for the awesome sig, Lady Amuno.

Ragnor stopped and opened his backpack. he found what he was looking for and held it up to Kagayon.
    ''is this the man you're looking for?'' he asked.
    it was an wanted poster of the general.
    ''if it is, it seems that were after the same head, eh lad?'' he said.

The cycle of life, the stronger eats the weaker, and the strongest survives. this is the cycle of life & the way i live mine.
    But if you should ever kill a creature, for merely the rush or for fun, you better watch your back.....

i'll be coming for you.

Kagayon shook his head.

''You can have his head, I don't care. I just need him dead. But not now, first I want her to be safe.''

He once again looked down at the Sin'dorei female in his arms.

He resumed himself on the path to the house.

Ragnor sighed as he approached the house with Kagayon.
    ''Not to shabby'' he said with an grin.
    ''well then, let's go in and find a nice warm bed for the lady, shall we?''

((brb yoggie, just gonna finish cleaning my room :P))

i'll be coming for you.

(( Sure! Have fun >x) ))

Kagayon opened the door and immediately walked to what looked like a bed. He removed one arm from her and moved one on the blanket, pulling it down before laying the Sin'dorei down on it.

''She really is beautiful though..'' He thought, but then he shook his head, trying to get it out of his mind.

He moved his hands to whatever unnecessary clothes she had, gloves, boots, perhaps some accesoires, rings, amulets, et cetera and removed them before moving the blanket over her, stroking her forehead a last time.

''She'll be fine.'' he said before turning on his heel to walk out.

''We'll have to hunt this General now..''

''ya sure you don't want to sit here and watch here sleep, casanova?'' he said with an wide grin.
    ''somebody needs to be here when she wakes up though.'' he said again.
    he thought about it for an moment.
    ''you don't want her to worry do you?''
    then Ragnor leaned forward and whispered:
    ''Hopefully she won't remember HOW you killed that man. because i sure won't forget.'' Ragnor said, looking into the new eyes of Kagayon.

((back btw. i saw that you were yoggie, might pull some twist on the whole thing hehe :P, also, i look forward to seeing how she replys when you realise that you actually like/love her ^^))

i'll be coming for you.

A dry and monotone ''Huh?'' was all Kagayon could reply with..

''Fine.. I'll wait here..'' He said, but his eyes suddenly widened.

''Y-you.. Saw how I killed that man..Why haven't you killed me?..'' said Kagayon, trying to deny Ragnor's way of looking in his eyes but couldn't..

''i judge no one, i live my life simple. it would have been another thing if you had slaughtered an innocent man though. that rogue was actually on my bounty list aswell, but now people won't even think i killed him, and i wont get my money for snatching someone elses kill.''
    he said after a while.
    ''had it been an innocent man you killed, i wouldn't had let you pass through the door in the inn.''
    he sighed as he looked on Kagayon, then his eyes flickered to the blood elf.
    ''Very well, i'll get going then. and don't you dare you anywhere before i come back, we have much to talk about.''
    he turned his back on Kagayon, and didn't look back.
    he knew where he could find the General, and had already planned out an strategy.

i'll be coming for you.

Kagayon sighed as the Dwarf walked out, he knew he could easily crush every bone in the dwarf's body, but he did not. He felt he owed him an explanation, he hadn't been treating him badly either.

Kagayon sighed and sat down at the bedpost, he moved his hand on Ellié's head and gently mowed his fingers through her hair, a smile forced upon his lips.

Ragnor sneaked into the fortress as he searched for the general. he listened at every door he could come up to, and finally found the general. he was in a meeting though.
    ''thil'll be difficult'' he mumbled to himself.
    Silverfang was chained at an nearby tree, since sneaking in an tiger was way harder than sneak in as an dwarf. he decided to wait.
    he waited for an hour, and then lost his patience. he walked up to the wall, and listened. there were three diffrent voices. he pulled out some gnomish bombs out of his backpack , zipped it shut and put it on his back again.
    he held the bomb in one hand and his gun in the other, and then kicked in the door, and instantly located the general and put an bullet in his brain.
    the other men simply stood there, shocked.
    ''Bring him over here, ya scoundrels!'' Ragnor yelled.
    ''If not, i'll blow you, me and this building to pieces!''
    he tried to look like an mad man, so that they'd think that he'd actually sacrifice his own life.
    it worked as they dragged the body towards Ragnor.
    he told them to back off, as he drew an axe and beheaded the corpse. then he rushed past the men with the head in his arms, and jumped out of an window, down there, Silverfang was waiting.
    they fled, with the alarming sound in the background, as they ran faster and faster.
    ''Not an ordinary day in my life..'' he thought, as he outrunned the guards, and started running towards Kagayons house.

i'll be coming for you.

Kagayon did no more than look slightly over his shoulder as he saw and heard the dwarf come in.

Kagayon was on the bedpost, stroking Ellié's hair and moving his fingers through it. Mowing through them.

''And..? Succes?''

''ofcourse'' he said with an grin while holding up the head.
    ''how is she? getting better or do ya want me to fetch the antidote anyway?''
    he then grinned and asked:
    ''have you figured out your feeling yet, or had you already settled them and were just messing with me?''
    he watched for Kagayons reaction.

i'll be coming for you.

''Do not speak of nonexistant feelings.'' he said.

''Also, she isn't unconscious because of the poison, she's unconscious because of the shock.''

He laid his hand on Ellié's forehead, smiling down at her, he didn't notice it himself. Nor could he do anything about it.

he grinned as he realised that Kagayon didn't know fully about it yet.
    ''oh well, got an extra bed? might aswell take an nap while we wait for her to wake up, right lad?''

((wait with the RP here until Ellié comes back? also, brb, food time.))

i'll be coming for you.

Kagayon sighed slightly.

''No. I have no extra bed, I didn't anticipate you. I never intended to sleep.. I'd rather watch her.''

((Yep. Until Ellié comes back. ))

Kagayon was still stroking and mowing his fingers through her hair. Awaiting and anticipating her consciousness. Hoping she had thought it was all a bad dream. A nightmare, all that happened.

''She really is beautiful..'' he thought in his mind, he shook his head a few times.

''What.. What did I just think of?..What is happening to me..''

''relax mi lad, she'll be fine.''
    Ragnor shook his head.
    ''you are worried about her, and that's understandable, but all we can do is wait for her to wake up.
    Ragnor went out to give kagayon some privacy.

((Ellie, come on, make the thread move here, were waiting :P))

i'll be coming for you.

(( Give her some time. She just woke up xD ))

((Blaaah sorry had to read then get some breakfast))

Ellié's face twisted itself as she awoke. She thought she felt bony fingers running themselves through her hair, but she wasn't sure.

Little by little, she opened her eyes to see the blurry image of a pale man. Slowly turning her head, she could also see the vague image of a dwarf.

"How did I - what...?" she murmured.
    ~ ♥ { Face of Death | The Cast } ♥ ~