Thread: MF Bug

MF Bug

Ok, i'm struck with the lost tick of Mind flay. and this pisses the hell out of me.

So i'm asking, what are those haste values that makes this bug "procs" ? Is increasing/decreasing haste value gonna help?

I am confused about what exactly you are asking here.... are you saying you aren't getting your last tick of MF due to how much haste you have?

The last tick of MF is missing like it used to, its pretty documented. I dont think the haste would help as such, but since it makes everything else we do better you just gotta go with it. Even the no channel macro wont stop it, just gotta wait and see how Blizz play it I guess.

I dont think its any proc that causes it, just the last tick comes after the spell has finished channeling, so its getting missed around 30% of the time I think from memory. Might be less, might be more.

15+ Year Old Account
    I never understood this, I've seen this mentioned a lot, even with supposed proof but it has never happened to me unless I actually manage to clip or get pushback.

you probably have a low ping then. people with high ping are more used to this. also i recall a blue post somewhere that this thingy was mentioned, and blizzard said they'd alter the spell so that it would still be a channeled spell, but act like a casted spell. no word on this till now, so we're just accepting it the way it is. :/

My ping is normally around 40-60ms, not really high, but I do notice it on target dummys. 10 mf's would give about 25-26 ticks last time I checked, even letting it go past the latency point in my cast bar.

Unfortunately I have no explanation for this either. With 1 MF, if I let it go past the latency part of my cast bar, I will get x4 stacks of Evangelism but sometimes no extra tick along with it. I run 20-60 MS in raids as well as Grubby is.

I haven't done a dummy test yet, but most likely will when I can hop on the game.

evangelism gets a stack from the mf cast too afaik. it was discussed around here somewhere. (mr. know'em all but don't know where they are! )
    i just wait like 0,1-0,5 secs after each mb cast to avoid losing a tick. it just became a habit for me. since i've been doing it for years now, and don't know if i can get used to spam it (considering they fix it sometime)