Deleted

Rift - Collector's mount with Collector's edition.

I just got into the servers after the long queue, and when I was lvl 6 and reached a Mailbox I noticed I got the Collector's mount, and I havnt bought it. So I wonder if everyone gets it or if I'm just lucky?

its part of the pre order afaik

Deleted
    So will I always have it, or is it only for the headstart? Bcos it didnt say that I would get it in the pre-order offer

everyone with the CE gets the mount mailed to every character they create. Saves you 2.5p per character. I thought it was a nice deal.
    Every place you can order the CE from should list the special stuff you get with it. If not, surprise! You get stuff!

If you preordered normal rift you have it only during headstart then on the first you will have to get your own mount. Those that have ce keep it forever

Deleted
    Hmm... I thought that only the CE ppl get the mount, bcos I got the regular edition. And didnt have it in the Beta. So Im rly suprised :O

Its just during the head start period so enjoy it while you have it

if you play during headstart you will get the mount until the official launch then have to buy your own(unless you actually bought the CE then you keep it forever), its like your own little taxi service when you think about it

15+ Year Old Account
    Now that the official Rift threads are up, we should take this conversation there: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...and-Guidelines

Locked.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines