Quote Originally Posted by Fishbait View Post
    Crikey!!

If any of your other halves or parental units say you`re playing too much, show them:

https://dviw3bl0enbyw.cloudfront.net...139826/Age.PNG
    https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/foru...-been-fun-guys
    that can't be right, he would have to average 18.5 hours a day playing.

Quote Originally Posted by Fishbait View Post
    Crikey!!

If any of your other halves or parental units say you`re playing too much, show them:

https://dviw3bl0enbyw.cloudfront.net...139826/Age.PNG
    https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/foru...-been-fun-guys
    Second link goes nowhere And yea that's a ton of playing... though I thought Age broke thinks into how many days and hours. Am I confusing games again? ><

Deleted
    Hmm, seems the topic got deleted for some reason.
    But yeah, 18.5 is what it works out as.
    It`s either someone with some seriously bad game addiction or a botter.
    Either way it`s nuts hehe

Shared account is another possibility.
    "We must now recognize that the greatest threat of freedom for us all is if we go back to eating ourselves out from within." - John Anderson

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    What makes me say that? How about the Tengu just being dicks and segregating themselves from the rest of the world besides a few merchants while Kodan are abundance and plentiful. Not to mention to add a new race you have to take into account Personal story, Kodan is the easiest to adapt to this as they are already out in the open and already have conflict with the dragons. Tengu are closed in and segregated and take no heed to the dragons - it would be weird and unfitting to add them to the personal story.
    I wouldn't mind a Kodan, though I don't think they're really much of a playable race. They're not really friendly except that they've been heading south with Jormag.

Tengu are quite insular, but they're also quite local. Sure they're dicks, but I mean, Charr have been invading folks for centuries, they're much bigger dicks.

I don't think Kodan or Hylek really have the same variety to warrant player races.

Largos is the only acceptable answer for a new playable race. :P

I don't care about the logistics, just make it happen!
    "We must now recognize that the greatest threat of freedom for us all is if we go back to eating ourselves out from within." - John Anderson

Truthfully, I doubt there are many GW2 races that I would hate added, so it doesn't bug me. I mean, almost any of them would be better than Norn for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post
    Truthfully, I doubt there are many GW2 races that I would hate added, so it doesn't bug me. I mean, almost any of them would be better than Norn for me.
    What is this blasphemy!!?? Norn are totally the bestest

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    What is this blasphemy!!?? Norn are totally the bestest
    They're my 6th favorite race. Asura, Human, Charr, Sylvari, Any Random Race They May Add Someday, Norn.

Humans are the worst race, period.

About the Norn, I wish they had incorporated their shapeshifting more prominently

Yea norn was a huge let down for me.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    Humans are the worst race, period.

About the Norn, I wish they had incorporated their shapeshifting more prominently
    Agreed... but still RAWR NORN!!! Point me at the beer!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Yea norn was a huge let down for me.
    But why? Because they don't fight in bear form all day like in GW1?
    At least norn NPCs use their form quite often... maybe it would have been better to not make all form elite spells, that are even secondary to many classes' elites.
    Sing like no one is listening - Love like you've never been hurt
    Dance like no one is watching - Masturbate like no one else is on the bus

10+ Year Old Account
    Anything is better than the Asura, I rolled them as my first character, the storyline was just filled with some of the worst humour Ive seen in a game, and I got fed up of the voices. I'm a Norn man myself.

I never really got the appeal of 'tiny' characters in MMOs like Asura or Gnomes (WoW).
    Like, what's the point?

PS: Norn ftw.

15+ Year Old Account
    Sylvari > all. That is all.

Deleted
    PvE wise I`ve no idea, but PvP wise miniature characters makes life easier.
    Enemy can`t see what you`re doing because things are, well....teeny tiny movements.
    Check the bgs forums, loads have ranted about asurats being "op" because of this, even scummy thieves rant because it`s harder to see which is the back of the player during combat hehe
    You can hide easier.

When pre-release beta was coming out, I was sure I was going to main sylvari, so played charr during bwes. The emotes & four legs good, two legs bad got me hooked to charr & I still think they look better. That plus playing anything humanish in a game still seems daft to me

Having said that, the second I tried my first jp or entered any small room/cave, I found out my nemesis was the size of them... Le sigh.

Charr > Asura > Sylvari > Norn > Human :P

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    Sylvari > all. That is all.
    I'm kinda with you in this one, I dig Sylvari and Human animations and looks overall.
    Hi

Deleted
    I do love that GW2 made their races very versatile. You've got a giant and tiny person. Something human and something nature-like/semi-elf. A kittycat/dog/wolf mix... If I had to some up with something new now, I would quickly refer to the other existing races since it would be very much alike.
    They would either add something completely different and new, or probably something related to human/norn/sylvari's build. That's what I think, at least. I think there's a small chance for anything close to the Charr as a build since the Charr itself are already horrible when it comes to armor design and clipping...

I would love a Largos styled race. Or - with the whole steampunk thing - a robot xD But that's not gonna happen.

However so far we can play only races in area's that we can explore. Maybe if an expansion is there/there's a new playable area, a new race is released with that area?
    Last edited by mmocd7e9667945; 2014-03-08 at 12:07 PM.