Seeing him "blind" immediately fueled my anger for that fake god. I really hope it won't be another "save me plz" Aight let's do this. "Ty for saving me now I'll pick my reward, the most powerful item ever and you get a green".
    In most cases, I understand the other side's viewpoint and how they came to it, but cannot tolerate their stubbornness to not see mine (the right one).

Quote Originally Posted by Meledelion View Post
    Seeing him "blind" immediately fueled my anger for that fake god. I really hope it won't be another "save me plz" Aight let's do this. "Ty for saving me now I'll pick my reward, the most powerful item ever and you get a green".
    No Mel, tell us how you really feel about Kormir!

That was pretty cornball. All that time and effort shepherding around, and at the last second she jumps in and 'Yoink! I'm a god! kthxbai losers!'

Deleted
    Komir... oh my.. sorry I need to link it. You reminded me. XD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Iryne View Post
    Komir... oh my.. sorry I need to link it. You reminded me. XD

[video=youtube_share;DxmkAoLC6_4]http://youtu.be/DxmkAoLC6_4[video]
    This gets me every time I watch it. I even had a similar Dervish back then.

Is there one about Trahearne yet?
    Last edited by mmoc8ded9ea3f2; 2014-11-06 at 08:58 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahuun View Post
    This gets me every time I watch it. I even had a similar Dervish back then.

Is there one about Trahearne yet?
    He took my Caladbolg !!!! I call favoritism, The pale tree had to be a shitty mom and give the superpowerful sword to the incompetent elder child and give me nothing but crappy advice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    MMO-C, where a shill for Putin cares about democracy in the US.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vizardlorde View Post
    He took my Caladbolg !!!! I call favoritism, The pale tree had to be a shitty mom and give the superpowerful sword to the incompetent elder child and give me nothing but crappy advice.
    I remember his emotionless voice annoying the crap outta me. :/

That's like the opposite of good leader's trait.

Sometimes I think I'm the only person who didn't hate Trahearne. :P I guess you have to want the thunder to feel like someone else stole it?
    "We must now recognize that the greatest threat of freedom for us all is if we go back to eating ourselves out from within." - John Anderson

Deleted
    Stolen from reddit: "Everyone is all hung up over the blindfold and Kormir but I think we're missing the even more obvious here.
    In Guild Wars 1, which class all mandatory wore blindfolds? Ritualists. What did Ritualists do? Summon and control ghosts".

Quote Originally Posted by Lane View Post
    Sometimes I think I'm the only person who didn't hate Trahearne. :P I guess you have to want the thunder to feel like someone else stole it?
    There is something about the voice acting in the personal story that just makes him annoyingly boring to listen to. Then combine it with the constant "this is not going to end well"... Makes me want to punch him xD I dont really mind him as a character if that makes any sense.

[QUOTE=Eidal;30453175]Stolen from reddit: "Everyone is all hung up over the blindfold and Kormir but I think we're missing the even more obvious here.
    In Guild Wars 1, which class all mandatory wore blindfolds? Ritualists. What did Ritualists do? Summon and control ghosts".

Everyone hop on the speculation train, next stop: Hype Station.

Let's be honest here guys, we all wish it's an implication that Ritualists are returning, when in fact it's going to be something WAY less dramatic.1

Deleted
    Well I'm not expecting a new class in a looooooooooooooong time if ever - Maybe it's just Rytlock learning some ritualist ghost controll... stuff. Not a big deal for me - Just another approach instead of of the "oh noes kormir" comments

A user from Reddit with the name of IgnorantThrall datamined this:

Link: http://i.imgur.com/Asxwx6m.png

It's a spiky armor with blindfold. GEMSTORE NEXT

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eidal View Post
    There is something about the voice acting in the personal story that just makes him annoyingly boring to listen to. Then combine it with the constant "this is not going to end well"... Makes me want to punch him xD I dont really mind him as a character if that makes any sense.
    Exactly.

This won't end well...

Stolen from reddit: "Everyone is all hung up over the blindfold and Kormir but I think we're missing the even more obvious here.

Everyone hop on the speculation train, next stop: Hype Station.

Let's be honest here guys, we all wish it's an implication that Ritualists are returning, when in fact it's going to be something WAY less dramatic.1
    Ritualists return as a class for us to play? I doubt it. But have Rytlock essentially become one where the spirits of Ascalon are concerned? Definitely could be interesting, especially if he's become sympathetic towards them and their positions. A twist on the whole 'gone native' trope.

10+ Year Old Account
    I dunno! I heavily enjoyed Trahearne! The only thing I didn't like is that he started as a Necro but once the Pale Tree gave him the sword he was pulling all kinds of Gaurdian things. I was hoping that would eventually lead to us having secondary profs, but I guess not.

But yeah, him pretty much changing class bothered me. Mostly because no one else seems to be able to, but he did it no probs.

Quote Originally Posted by Tazila View Post
    I dunno! I heavily enjoyed Trahearne! The only thing I didn't like is that he started as a Necro but once the Pale Tree gave him the sword he was pulling all kinds of Gaurdian things. I was hoping that would eventually lead to us having secondary profs, but I guess not.

But yeah, him pretty much changing class bothered me. Mostly because no one else seems to be able to, but he did it no probs.
    I think that more comes from Caladbolg than from him. I seem to recall as a Sylvari getting to use it, some of its attacks were like those of a GS Guardian.

Quote Originally Posted by lawow74 View Post
    I think that more comes from Caladbolg than from him. I seem to recall as a Sylvari getting to use it, some of its attacks were like those of a GS Guardian.
    Yeah, as a Sylvari you are sent to recover Caladbolg, and when you use it you get those same powers.

Then it gets taken from you and given to the First Born...

I seem to be one of few people who thinks that the worst classes of GW were Ritualist and Dervish.
    In most cases, I understand the other side's viewpoint and how they came to it, but cannot tolerate their stubbornness to not see mine (the right one).

I think the worst class overall was probably Dervish. I kinda feel like the Assassin was worse than the Ritualist overall. But I enjoyed all the classes in their own ways. Mesmer was one of the harder classes to enjoy in PvE, though they'd made strides in improving it there after they finally split PvP and PvE skill functionality(remember Otyugh's Call prior to that? )

Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post
    Yeah, as a Sylvari you are sent to recover Caladbolg, and when you use it you get those same powers.

Then it gets taken from you and given to the First Born...
    Yeah, that was the only thing that bothered me, but that wasn't Trahearne's fault, that was the Pale Tree giving your sapling character the middle finger (branch?). ;P

Well I'm not expecting a new class in a looooooooooooooong time if ever
    Sad but true.
    "We must now recognize that the greatest threat of freedom for us all is if we go back to eating ourselves out from within." - John Anderson