Quote Originally Posted by Euron Greyjoy View Post
    Why don't you post a picture?
    I should, shouldn't I? I've got a bit of a hangup about it. Always been slow to post pics online. Even on social media like my facebook and instagram.

Quote Originally Posted by Stelio Kontos View Post
    And by 33, I was getting white hairs in my temple....now got a couple on my chin in my beard. /cry
    I don't know how I got lucky, but at 34 I don't have any gray hairs. And I have all my hair! High hairline I've always had, but it's still all there! Plenty of guys I work with around my age have them gray hairs coming in already, or have hair loss. In their thirties!

We really need to figure something out about this whole aging thing.

With a random baby that I delivered. The bunny outfit is too cute :3

Last edited by Ragnarohk; 2018-05-24 at 12:39 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    ^ the bunny outfit is cute as hell.

I promise this is the last time for a long time I'll dirty up the thread with my boring face. Just had a girl's night.

https://imgur.com/a/OgMvcdP
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

Quote Originally Posted by Splenda View Post

I promise this is the last time for a long time I'll dirty up the thread with my boring face. Just had a girl's night.

Looks like you had a fun night. Which restaurant were you at? The food looks good. I might wanna try the place out, I'll be back in PDX in June.
    Last edited by Splenda; 2018-05-24 at 08:02 AM. Reason: decided to snip restaurant name for privacy

You always look like you are quietly biding your time when you smile lol, waiting for some kind of plan to unfold.
    The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

Whatever that dish is that they served in a barnacle, it's giving me a seafood craving.
    Last edited by Dacien; 2018-06-08 at 11:40 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

Boring isn't a word. Secretly planning to dominate the world? Yes >.>
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Thurin View Post
    Working hard to gain the 30 kgs I lost last year. 1/3 of the way done so far xD

Its all the eating that's worst....

[img]https://i.imgur.com/2vq945u.jpg[/ig]
    Dude, I'm trying to put on weight myself and it's the hardest thing in the world to try and stuff myself when I'm not hungry.

Quote Originally Posted by Dacien View Post
    Dude, I'm trying to put on weight myself and it's the hardest thing in the world to try and stuff myself when I'm not hungry.
    I'm trying to cut weight myself. I have a pretty slow metabolism, had a borderline hypothyroid condition when I was younger. So if I want to lose weight I have to be pretty hardcore about avoiding sodium, carbs, sugar, etc.

Just lean meat, fruit, nuts, and vegetables. Or I have to work out/be ridiculously active.

Like I said, I think smaller guys have an easier time avoiding weight gain.

https://i.imgur.com/2vq945u.jpg
    Why you gotta make the rest of us dudes look bad, man?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwarfhamster View Post
    Gender equality. Haven't you seen the other girls' pics?

5+ Year Old Account
    It's also summer in Norway now. So we get to swim and have fun like the rest of the world.
    https://streamable.com/qswag

Quote Originally Posted by Natta Lmo View Post
    Why, you're every bit as skilled as @Thurin!

10+ Year Old Account

[img]https://i.imgur.com/2vq945u.jpg[/ig]
    Brb need some ice water.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerilis View Post
    Gender equality. Haven't you seen the other girls' pics?
    I pretend to have confidence but I'm with you on this one.
    S (moderator)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

Quote Originally Posted by Dwarfhamster View Post
    I swear, blond guys have half the work done for them right out of the gate when it comes to women. When I was in college, it didn't matter how jacked I got, what I drove, my job, grades, etc, this unemployed friend of mine could just run his hands through his blond hair and the girls swooned. This guy was short, had a bit of a bald spot by 19, and the girls swooned for him and his hair, especially the foreign ones from Asia.

/madjelly

10+ Year Old Account
    I swear, blond guys have half the work done for them right out of the gate when it comes to women. When I was in college, it didn't matter how jacked I got, what I drove, my job, grades, etc, this unemployed friend of mine could just run his hands through his blond hair and the girls swooned. This guy was short, had a bit of a bald spot by 19, and the girls swooned for him and his hair, especially the foreign ones from Asia.

/madjelly
    Your mileage will vary. Am woman and I've always preferred dark hair on both sexes. I just find it far more attractive than light hair, but ultimately it depends on the person.
    Last edited by Splenda; 2018-05-30 at 05:57 AM.
    S (moderator)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

Your mileage will vary. Am woman and I've always preferred dark hair on both sexes. I just find it far more attractive than light hair, but ultimately it depends on the person.
    Curls seem to be a net positive though.

Oh, I know it's not universal. Nothing when it comes to personal tastes is. I guess it's just odd being in that spot where you're not light skinned or haired enough to hit the "blond" spot for folks, and not dark haired or tanned enough to hit the corresponding spot for others. Just kinda in between.

What I do notice though is a lot of guys make the mistake of assuming all women like big, jacked guys. Lean and muscular with a six pack seems a lot more popular than us big-barrel-chested guys. But even that's not universal. It's just hard to find someone who hits your mark spot-on that you also hit their spot dead-on as well. Or as close to it as each of you can get.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, I know it's not universal. Nothing when it comes to personal tastes is. I guess it's just odd being in that spot where you're not light skinned or haired enough to hit the "blond" spot for folks, and not dark haired or tanned enough to hit the corresponding spot for others. Just kinda in between.

What I do notice though is a lot of guys make the mistake of assuming all women like big, jacked guys. Lean and muscular with a six pack seems a lot more popular than us big-barrel-chested guys. But even that's not universal. It's just hard to find someone who hits your mark spot-on that you also hit their spot dead-on as well. Or as close to it as each of you can get.
    True. I dunno, I've dated people who all looked so utterly different I'm not sure I have a "type". Don't be an asshole, and have a face I'm okay waking up to and I'm pretty good from there.
    S (moderator)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)