Poll: Dwarf

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    ‘‘TThe Hobbit part 3: the sequel to two lackluster CGI fantasy movies which were a sequel to a genre defining trilolgy of legendary fantasy that actually featured real actors; the thrid part of a sequel triology that yu will only watch because Jackson shoved Smaug's epic showdown with bard to the third movie, and you only came to see it just for that. No, not even the Battle of Five Armies interests you.

Sums it up.
    Yeah,unfortunately. I was really looking forward to it.

Deleted
    I love those movies, it's sort of become a family Christmas tradition to go see a Hobbit movie. I'm wondering what comes next though Is this the end of Tolkien movies?

Silmarillion on HBO (one can only hope)

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    ‘‘TThe Hobbit part 3: the sequel to two lackluster CGI fantasy movies which were a sequel to a genre defining trilolgy of legendary fantasy that actually featured real actors; the thrid part of a sequel triology that yu will only watch because Jackson shoved Smaug's epic showdown with bard to the third movie, and you only came to see it just for that. No, not even the Battle of Five Armies interests you.

Sums it up.
    Of course, The Hobbit trilogy isn't a sequel to the LotR trilogy at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    And these movies aren't really Oscar good either. They're funny adventure flicks whenever derp like the river scene stays off the screen and return to that world created by PJ but as invidual movies I wouldn't really rank them Oscar high when there has been so many good movies coming out lately.
    Most Oscar winning movies aren't Oscar good......

...but sure, Hobbit 2 sure sucked. Nr 1 was better than any of the ring ones though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by madmanx View Post
    Most Oscar winning movies aren't Oscar good......

...but sure, Hobbit 2 sure sucked. Nr 1 was better than any of the ring ones though.
    You're high. AUJ was maybe as good as Two Towers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Lets say you have a two 3 inch lines. One is all red and the other is 48% red and 52% blue. Does that mean there's a 50-50 chance they're both red or is the second line matching the all red line by 48%?
    ^^^ Wells using an analogy

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Okay...why is it labeled Spoilers in the topic? I mean,the book is over 70 years old....If you have no idea what happens in the Hobbit...I don't know what to do with you...
    Because the movies diverge by a massive amount from the books, so a lot of things happen which didn't happen in The Hobbit and those things could be spoilers for some people.

Deleted
    Comicon Battle of five armies Teaser? Or was that just a rumour?

10+ Year Old Account

Teaser trailer for a teaser trailer. The Hobbit: Battle of the Inception Memes

The teased teaser trailer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh shit, the goosebumps. Pippin's song from RotK is so great

Deleted
    So much CGI, Vigo was right about it.

I`ll watch it anyway,I hope it`ll measure up to the quality of FotR - it wont be able to reach RoTK.

ROTK is the best movie ever made. You can't ever come close to it.

But this looks epic nonetheless.

Can't fucking wait!

Quote Originally Posted by Xindau View Post
    So much CGI, Vigo was right about it.

I`ll watch it anyway,I hope it`ll measure up to the quality of FotR - it wont be able to reach RoTK.
    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    ROTK is the best movie ever made. You can't ever come close to it.

But this looks epic nonetheless.
    Fellowship of the Ring is my personal favorite, mostly because I love the fellowship-adventuring.
    Last edited by Arrowstormen; 2014-07-28 at 09:40 PM.

is this what Warcraft will look like?

10+ Year Old Account
    With the Lord of the Rings movies, I couldn't wait for them to be over. I watched them because, well, it was Lord of the Rings, but man were those movies bad.

The Hobbit, my roommate and I saw 6 times. The second one, 4. The acting, the storytelling, everything is so much better in these vs Rings.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    With the Lord of the Rings movies, I couldn't wait for them to be over. I watched them because, well, it was Lord of the Rings, but man were those movies bad.

The Hobbit, my roommate and I saw 6 times. The second one, 4. The acting, the storytelling, everything is so much better in these vs Rings.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstormen View Post
    The teased teaser trailer.
    [video=youtube;ZSzeFFsKEt4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSzeFFsKEt4&list=UUjmJDM5pRKbUlVIzDYYWb6g[/vieo]
    That song/poem will forever haunt me with its beauty.

Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post

Someone needs his head examined... how could you not possibly like the LotRO films!?!?