Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted

Thumbs up

I think this is a welcome change, running the zandalari HC's over and over to cap your valor gets boring very fast

Makes sense. It's not as if ZA and ZG are harder than those raids, especially considering you can't hit a random button for them.

15+ Year Old Account
    I welcome the change and agree that it makes entire sense - especially with the cap the way it is. Good job.

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally, my VP income had ground to a halt.

To the guilds that VP maximizing actually matters, they're most likely 6/7, or 7/7 at least by now. That's enough for cap, or at worst 1 troll random.

There's really no reason to do BWD/BoT for VP unless you're shooting for gear above your skill level that you don't even need o_O

w/e trivial change is trivial

Quote Originally Posted by rewn View Post
    Very good change. Due to my guild being on summer break, ive had to do troll heroics to cap the past 2 weeks and I can safely say, even just after two weeks, the thought of doing 7 more next week makes my eyes bleed :<

Edit: Before anyone comments, I did read the part about only getting 35 vp per boss but thats still 420 vp or 3 less troll heroics to run :3
    now, just think about how much faster you could do 3 troll heroics with your guildies, instead of clearing all T11 raid content )
    especially if you don't need gear from T11 raids.
    Stop standing in fire...

10+ Year Old Account
    I like the change personally. My guild does alts/undergeared friends runs on Fridays and Saturdays, and when our primary group moved to FL, they kept on in t11. I think this is a much easier and fun way to gear up alts and friends since the zeroics are still pretty painful without a few people that you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    We removed the Fun Stuff forum, all the Fun in the MMO-Champion forums will now be taking place in my pants.

Xenophics <Famous> - Scarlet Crusade (US)

Quote Originally Posted by Tomservo View Post
    would you rather hop in a t11 raid pug with nerfed content or to random za/zg? i think i know which i'd pick.
    random za/zg

my servers pugs the last i checked wiped on halfus and magmaw
    Last edited by CrunkJuice5; 2011-07-19 at 03:16 AM.

I'd rather have them out the capping system back to where it was before 4.2, no one is forcing you to get those valor points, if you want them(they award the next-to-best gear available in game) you'll have to sacrifice something, for me there is literally none if I'm not willing to cap within 3-4 hours of weekly reset, if I do its just a torment, wish they'd give us some new heroic dungeons for tier 2, it was my 17th Daakara kill today for the dungeon on my main char and I have 4 other alts that I had done these before the launch of 4.2...

Quote Originally Posted by Rafy View Post
    now, just think about how much faster you could do 3 troll heroics with your guildies, instead of clearing all T11 raid content )
    It isn't SUPPOSED to be faster or better then doing ZA/ZG. It's supposed to be an alternative to ZA/ZG for people who are bored with -having- to run dungeons to reach the VP cap.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafy View Post
    While that is true, I'd rather kill the bosses in the t11 raids for at least some of my valor than keep doing troll heroics for it. The extra time doesnt matter to me. I just want to have fun earning my VP again which I wouldnt be able to do for another 4 weeks (thats when my guild is DUE to start raiding again), so this change is good

Not a bad change. I would rather do tier 11 on alts with friends than do troll pugs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good change imo, but we could've lived without it. However, I'm concerned they're too preoccupied with catering to money, versus addressing fundamental issues, and developing the game.

I am glad for this, but I think they should have put the VP in for clearing it rather than per boss (keep each boss dropping JP), basically treat it just like a heroic dungeon where you have to beat the last boss: 140VP for BWD, 70VP for BoT and T4W. However, now people have an incentive to run these again for both VP and getting good items to finish gearing up for Firelands. My Warrior alt has yet to raid so it will be good to hopefully get into a T11 pug, get some upgrades that I can't get really from JP or Zandalari dungeons, plus still get some VP besides doing a few Zandalari dungeons for my offspec gear (so win win as I'll still be queuing as a tank in LFG, just not for my tank gear)

Quote Originally Posted by mööh View Post
    LOVE THIS CHANGE!...ZG and ZA is soo boring and when you are on a low horde pop server and with a just started raiding guild we can get some gear going so we can go firelands.
    You should be doing those raids to get gear for Firelands anyhow...

On second thoughts, why do we need the valors in old raids when the cap is only 980 by doing 1 heroic a day? At least we can buy trade goods or exchange it to honor with the excess justice but excess valor yield absoultely nothing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fangless View Post
    You should be doing those raids to get gear for Firelands anyhow...
    Yeah we are doing them but this is just making it go faster.

You may not like the change but there must have been a big enough reason for bliz to change this or the wouldn't have bothered.... So who is QQ here? Some just hate doing ZA/ZG all day/week. I for one would like to do something different on a alt instead of run them all day. The reason i say all day is because sometimes you can spend hours just completing 1 ZA due to fail groups. What i don't understand is why are some of the people here complaining when they've said it doesn't affect them, Just shut up and ignore the post.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Good change, doing ZA/ZG Endlessly was just plain horrible