Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Another Rogue legendary?

*sigh*

Just do a fricking tank legendary already. Quest line to make it either a 2H or a shield. Do it.

Rogues had the glaives.

Quote Originally Posted by Dynati View Post
    Another Rogue legendary?

*sigh*

Just do a fricking tank legendary already. Quest line to make it either a 2H or a shield. Do it.

Rogues had the glaives.
    What about a feral druid/hunter legendary then? That is the only type that hasn't been made yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Guthric View Post
    I'm calling it a fake, just saying
    Screenshot I took before it was taken down.

10+ Year Old Account
    Calling BS. Why would Blizzard do an interview, then pressure the interview-e site to take it down?

Quote Originally Posted by Drihan View Post
    What about a feral druid/hunter legendary then? That is the only type that hasn't been made yet.
    hunters had a bow.
    Kind of hard for them to make a weapon that isn't really seen. Be like a legendary wand or relic.
    Kitty druids get fire cat form! that's legendary in and of itself
    Last edited by bals; 2011-09-14 at 12:07 AM.

can anyone break down the following sentence please?

"We haven't finalized the where the itemization in terms of the actual levels in terms of where they're going to work towards in terms of the new dungeons or where the, uh, looking for the raid finder item tier or the normal raid tier and the heroic raid tier but there will be a completely separate raid tier."

cause I read it like 5 times and it is making my head hurt

does that seem like a response that the lead producer of WoW would give? maybe he was reading sexts mistakenly sent to him by his father.

edit: i call shenanigans. has to be fake.

Quote Originally Posted by ezlolz View Post

"We haven't finalized the where the itemization in terms of the actual levels in terms of where they're going to work towards in terms of the new dungeons or where the, uh, looking for the raid finder item tier or the normal raid tier and the heroic raid tier but there will be a completely separate raid tier."

does that seem like a response that the lead producer of WoW would give? maybe he was reading sexts mistakenly sent to him by his father.

It's a transcription of a frantic vocal interview, most likely.

Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    ...We really did a lot with the legendary axe that you got out of Lich King...
    To be honest compared to how Dragonwrath was, our weapon was not epic let alone being not usable by DW Death Knights who were normally were the best dps spec for the class if an Unholy or Blood had wielded a weapon other than shadowmourne...

I really hope this "interview" is fake else 4.3 may be the very reason for me to quit

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ezlolz View Post

The looking for raid finder. The easy mode will have it's own ilvl of gear. Lower ilvl.

Quote Originally Posted by durenas View Post
    Shadowmourne is an axe. Just sayin'.
    I think he's being technical, as in that you didnt actually loot Shadowmourne off the LK when you killed him, nor were there "other legendaries" in Cata, there was only one legendary.

Feel free to PM me about any question you might have regarding LoL.
    Holy paladin

Sound like he was saying they may or may not add a easy mode raid to the raid finder that may or may not have a different itemization than normal and heroic modes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    Tito: Does it have to do with pandas?

Brack: That sounds like something we may be talking about at BlizzCon.
    I think this interview is real, but I think what Brack may be hinting is that they are going to announce a new novel or comic or something, because as they already said before, pandaren are usually tied to figurines and other merchandising.

Also, we all know that if MoP were an expansion, the Government of the PRC would totally ban it, and I don't think Blizzard is going to risk all the Chinese market by releasing something like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Chopard View Post
    I think this interview is real, but I think what Brack may be hinting is that they are going to announce a new novel or comic or something, because as they already said before, pandaren are usually tied to figurines and other merchandising.

Also, we all know that if MoP were an expansion, the Government of the PRC would totally ban it, and I don't think Blizzard is going to risk all the Chinese market by releasing something like this.
    That last part is false, and the first is speculation.

Look at all of you whining and threatening to quit over the fact that you won't get a legendary...

Really? You HAVE to be a special snowflake OR ELSE?

Quote Originally Posted by Caiada View Post
    It's a transcription of a frantic vocal interview, most likely.
    Agreed. Pretty much any unscripted interview is going to have the potential for really odd wording. Especially when you consider the person being interviewed isn't necessarily trained as a public speaker.

Anyways, I do find it odd they want to sink so much dev time into making a legendary quest that only one class can use. While it wouldn't be a first (the Sunwell Legendary for example was limited to Hunters), that Legendary had no questline associated with it.
    Last edited by Falrinn; 2011-09-14 at 12:15 AM.
    Roleplaying, hardcore Raiding, running LFR on the occasional weekend, PvPing, rolling alts, achievement hunting, pet battling, or just enacting an endless series of whims, I don't care how you play WoW. Just as long as you have fun doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Chopard View Post

China does not care about video game Pandas. This silly rumor has been put to rest a thousand times.

so after removing raid lock out, where you could chill in 10man with your friends for lower ilvl loot, they are gonna re introduce it but this time, by putting 25 noobs together, dumb down content so that even pugs can make it, on a different/same lock out? ..

and the fact that they don't know the name of a legendary, OR the lore behind it at this point, I also call fake. Those decisions are made in advance, and not when PTR comes out. Or that means patch isn't for another 3 months at least, early december.

Through, they introduced a new ilvl pvp loot without even saying a word before, and they already made so many nerfed that I wouldn't be that surprised it it's real. Glad I'm not playing anymore, the news are getting more ridiculous each week.
    Last edited by ragingsoul; 2011-09-14 at 12:16 AM.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Ret was broken. If you don’t see eye to eye with us on that, then it’s understandable why the degree of change might be surprising to you
    i7 920@ 3.4Ghz, Gigabyte X58A-UD7, 6GB Ram Triple Channel OCZ @ 1900Mhz, CrossFire HD 5850 1Gb, Vertex 3 240Gb, BenQ M2700HD. G15 Keyboard

how about some legendary love for Enhancement? been what 5 years already?

Quote Originally Posted by durenas View Post
    Shadowmourne is an axe. Just sayin'.
    lol - For some stupid reason I had it in my head that is was a sword. WTF was I thinking.

Still, he did say something about other legendaries in Cata - maybe he meant WotLK.

I assumed it would be an agility 1h mace (shaman, rogue).

I suppose a 1h dagger is usable by rogues and maybe hunters.