Poll: Do you use hot sauce

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmuck View Post
    I will never touch hot sauce again after having one with 160,000 Scoville units as a new years dare...
    And that isn't even really that bad, tbh...
    "There is no teacher but the enemy. No one but the enemy will tell you what the enemy is going to do. No one but the enemy will ever teach you how to destroy and conquer. Only the enemy shows you where you are weak. Only the enemy tells you where he is strong. And the rules of the game are what you can do to him and what you can stop him from doing to you." -Mazer Rackham - Ender's Game Orson Scott Card

10+ Year Old Account
    Not really, no. I'm terrible with spicy- that said, the "spicy sauce" option the restaurant has (where I work) is definitely NOT spicy. But I love it.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

15+ Year Old Account
    No, I don't mind it though, if it's on or in something, I give it no notice, as long as it's not overwhelming, but so far, I've never actually required to grab a hot sauce bottle and put some on my food. Seems like something that could ruin more than improve when used on food that doesn't already have it on, or in it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only when I'm eating food that's compatible with hot sauce like any kind of chicken, tacos, burritos, a nice bowl of chili (the best food to use any kind of hotsauce) beef-a-roni (macaroni with hamburger), any sort of french fries, and mac n cheese sometimes. Also depends on the kind of hotsauce whether it's chili or buffalo sauce or whatever other hotsauce.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

Deleted

I use Nando's sauces ^^

Love me some hot sauce on my eggs and other foods!

I recently bought a bottle of tabasco. Used it for a couple of weeks, but I don't like it much, burns too strongly and for too long...

Quote Originally Posted by surafang View Post
    eat
    Oh you meant for eating? nvm then

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't handle spicy.. at all. Even mild salsa is a bit tingly for me ._.

I once had a mouthful of wasabi and thought I would die. And there is currently a plot being enacted to get me to taste Satan's Blood (800,000 scoville).

I answered yes although technically i make my own sauce and spice my own food (i r awesomesauce cook) so while i dont buy hot sauce I sure make it and use it yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    I can't handle spicy.. at all. Even mild salsa is a bit tingly for me ._.

I once had a mouthful of wasabi and thought I would die. And there is currently a plot being enacted to get me to taste Satan's Blood (800,000 scoville).
    Sashimi with wasabi is the only times I eat anything hot. But I always make sure to mix it well with the soy sauce first, precisely to avoid a repeat of accidentally end up with a mouthful

Satan's Blood (800,000 scoville).
    Damn.
    ....Kinda wanna try that now, but it seems dangerous >_>
    Last edited by semaphore; 2013-01-06 at 06:03 PM.

Try Infinity Chilli

all i can think of when i read about wasabi is steve-o from jackass doing wasabi snooters, and then years later being paid twenty pounds to do it myself when i was out in salou.... :P i wasnt sick however, but my nose was running/stinging alllllllllllllll day.............