Thread: [TV] Community

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Personally I love this show, it certainly isn't some mainstream comedy sitcom US audience loves so much though which is probably why it got cancelled (did it?).

Though the truth is they are doing their BA in that college and this is their 3rd year so the show would probably end in May either way.

15+ Year Old Account
    It's supposed to come back. At least to finish out the season. I don't mind if they end it there, better to go out on top than drag shit out for no reason like so many other shows.

But there is still so much they could do! I think... maybe... idk... love the show. The paintball episode and the claymation one were my absolute favorites

15+ Year Old Account
    Paintball ones were always good. I liked that they put Josh Holloway in one of them.

15+ Year Old Account
    absolutely the smartest and best comedy show ever made.

Six seasons and a movie!
    I am and always will be the optimist. The hope for far-flung hopes and dreamer of improbable dreams.

Warchief
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuuralihn View Post
    Six seasons and a movie!
    QFT

I got Season 1 and Season 2 on Blu-ray for Christmas. During the week off I watched everything. I'd watch an episode, then watch it with commentary. All 49 episodes. (Quick math... that's like 2200 minutes of Community, 36 hours, over the week vacation).

It's an awesome show, and still doing great things. The Chaos Theory episode from season 3 (the Gnome burning down the apartment that was referenced earlier) is the kind of awesome, smart comedy that is this show's strong point.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    It's supposed to come back. At least to finish out the season. I don't mind if they end it there, better to go out on top than drag shit out for no reason like so many other shows.
    Just saw this on IGN http://tv.ign.com/articles/121/1215950p1.html where it basically confirmed what Fuzzzie said.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skippy88 View Post
    Just saw this on IGN http://tv.ign.com/articles/121/1215950p1.html where it basically confirmed what Fuzzzie said.
    lol. talking about NBC's schedule like people in Communities demographic even watch appointment television. TV has to really pick up the ball or they'll be going the way of the music industry in the next 3-4 years guaranteed.

#sixseasonsandamovie
    edit: i find it sad that whitney is still there and the put community on hiatus
    edit2: alison brie is so cute and lovable
    Last edited by micho; 2012-01-07 at 08:50 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    This is a game, and yet a "a whole bunch" of people treat it with a seriousness that would befit solving the world hunger or saving the planet.

[TV] community returning 15th march

https://twitter.com/#!/danharmon/sta...52300033040384 community is set to return thursday 15th march at 8:00 pm
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    This is a game, and yet a "a whole bunch" of people treat it with a seriousness that would befit solving the world hunger or saving the planet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hallelujah! A travesty avoided.
    I like sandwiches

great, love this show.

Did a search for Community, and this was the first thread that showed up! Best comedy in years, coming back this week.

Trailer for the return....freakin awesome.

Profanity is the inevitable linguistic crutch of the inarticulate mother%$#@er.
    -
    Jamboro: 110 SPriest, Jamb: 110 Blood DK, Jambori: 110 Prot. Warrior,Jambro: 110 Frost Mage, etc.

15+ Year Old Account
    Wow that trailer is awesome, i really can't wait!

Deleted
    Can't help myself but the trailer is awful. I love the show, it's one of the best comedy shows ever, but the trailer certainly doesn't represent it.

Anyway, can't wait.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jamlol View Post
    Did a search for Community, and this was the first thread that showed up! Best comedy in years, coming back this week.

Trailer for the return....freakin awesome.
    That trailer pretty much encompasses why I love the show.

"Hold my calls. I have to pick an outfit" Love Dean Pelton.
    I like sandwiches

Community never ceases to amaze me. I find every single episode extremely funny

15+ Year Old Account
    Awesome news! That made my day!